Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hogan's injury 21:04 - Jul 29 with 1712 viewsdingdangblue

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/new-brentford-750k-s
Reading this Im astounded the deal went through for so much money involved. If I remember correctly Hogan was injured twice last season with his ankle, the last time during the Southend game in April! Now its nearly August , 4 months later with plenty of rest - and the problem still seems to be there? He spent most of the Tenerife trip with the Dale physio and played 30mins at Fylde. Whoever did his medical at Brentford - we owe them one. It does seem that he has some sort of re-occurring problem with him limping off on Saturday for Brentford also.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hogan's injury on 11:11 - Jul 30 with 1092 viewsToffeemanc

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/brentford-striker-sc

Now set to miss the opening game of the season with the ankle problem.
It does looks a great bit of business for what is beginning to look like an injury prone player. For Scott and Dales sake I hope he is fully recovered soon and impressing at Brentford in the hope of seeing more cash from the deal in the shape on sell on clauses.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Hogan's injury on 11:16 - Jul 30 with 1074 viewsColDale

given he got 32 goals for us last season, maybe we should have got more money for him
Hogan's injury on 11:23 - Jul 30 with 1051 viewsToffeemanc

Hogan's injury on 11:16 - Jul 30 by ColDale

given he got 32 goals for us last season, maybe we should have got more money for him

Yeah, great bit of journalism that, fantastic research by the reporter.
I wonder if he works for sky sports as well seeing as they had Hogan down as a midfielder in an earlier report. Seems everyone is getting as inaccurate as the BBC website.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Hogan's injury on 14:20 - Jul 30 with 802 viewsdingdangblue

Hogan's injury on 11:11 - Jul 30 by Toffeemanc

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/brentford-striker-sc

Now set to miss the opening game of the season with the ankle problem.
It does looks a great bit of business for what is beginning to look like an injury prone player. For Scott and Dales sake I hope he is fully recovered soon and impressing at Brentford in the hope of seeing more cash from the deal in the shape on sell on clauses.

Lets hope he gets better rest and treatment than he was getting with us - because he's had 3 months to get it right already and it was still bothering him.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024