Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#Angry 16:16 - Aug 1 with 3869 viewsMr_Anger

Well I'm back and life is just one long precession of annoying f*ckers trying to make my life more unbearable than the day before.

I was watching an advert trailer for one of these really sh*tty Made in Chelsea, The only way is to be a Southern dick, type programmes. Now I'm not one to stand in the way of technology, and I have been known to use the social media that is called Twitter. But during this unbearable advert for the program, one of the f*cking fat heiferlumps when they mentioned they could follow the said tw*tfest on Twitter, did this four fingered hash tag sign, that made me want to reach through the screen and squeeze every bit of talent from this smug smiling balloon (granted that wouldn't take long). It's bad enough that the kids are starting to say sh*t like "hashtag, just saying", but now it seems that saying 'hashtag' is not enough and it has to have its own hand signal, as if being an utter cock isn't sufficient, you have to tell the deaf you are one too. If you read this and know of anyone who does this hand signal, break their fingers to spare their future embarrassment.

I've got enough to get angry about without this shit on TV, f*cking X-Factor is on the horizon. I don't know why they don't just trawl hospital wards looking for people who are unfortunately just about to leave this mortal coil, who can put together a half decent rendition of 'Angels'. Instead, some of some tw*t from Newcastle whose 'Mam, died last year, and she was my rock', kind of utter prick. Suffice to say I'll be giving this sh*t a wide berth, no doubt the adverts will have Cheryl Cole or whatever doing that friggin hashtag finger sign.

X-Factor, TV to keep plebs, bell ends and half wits out of pubs on a Saturday night.

Wheelie bins eh. F*cking great invention, so council workers do less, whilst we pay more. But that's not my gripe, ooooh no. I was walking round a rather salubrious part of Rochdale (they exist, if you look hard enough), and I spotted that some utter tool had covered their wheelie bin in plastic to make it look like a load of leaves. What has the f*cking world come to? Is the sight of a dark green bin too much for the neighbourhood?

'We can't have that monstrosity out near the BM, Felicity, what will next door think? Let's get some sticky plastic and make it look like a hedge'

F*ck me. I really do think money is wasted on the rich. Bet they cover up the bog roll in the sh*tter, with one of those knitted dolls. Dicks.

Yours in anger.

PS - the swear filter is a f*cking disgrace.
#Angry on 16:36 - Aug 1 with 3812 viewsMoonyDale

Quality ranting.....Welcome back.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

#Angry on 17:16 - Aug 1 with 3695 viewsJumeirahDale

Lovely to have you back. Excellent.
#Angry on 17:17 - Aug 1 with 3694 viewselectricblue

Love it....
Dont hold back matey please..
Speaking about wheelie bins why are we the council tax payer not getting any CT rebate when they sell our recycle waste.....!

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

#Angry on 17:17 - Aug 1 with 3693 viewssandylaner1

10/10
#Angry on 17:41 - Aug 1 with 3632 viewsolympicdale

welcome back, this board could use some good old fashioned anger

Life is a game of fate.

#Angry on 17:42 - Aug 1 with 3629 viewsbocadave

wonderful. I believe people should have their hashtags shoved up their arses.
#Angry on 17:44 - Aug 1 with 3624 viewsRotherhamDale

Football badges on bins are also silly.

Possession with progression.

#Angry on 18:03 - Aug 1 with 3568 viewsDanny1907

This is the best thing I've read. Ever.
Login to get fewer ads

#Angry on 18:47 - Aug 1 with 3478 viewsChaffRAFC

Regarding the opening paragraph, I couldn't agree more. That said, I have more rage at the fact that these f*cking shows get watched. I can't say I've ever seen any of them apart from one bloody episode of that Geordie Shore and every second endured made me want to throw my TV out of the window. How in the name of Christ is that entertaining? A load of silly slappers and bunch of retards going out getting drunk and shagging anything in sight. How does this get on TV? You wanna watch that, just go into Envy in Oldham on a Saturday night! People who watch it make me angry because I just don't get what you get out of it! Then because morons watch that, it gives the likes of MTV the ammo to go and create 10 shows just as sh*t!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

#Angry on 19:30 - Aug 1 with 3382 viewsKenBoon

I had the misfortune of bumping into Geordie Shore during some channel surfing. I wanted to stop watching it but I just couldn't. It is so stupid. The average scene length is about 10 seconds and then some prick/slapper comes on and tells you exactly what happened (the only part of the show where they're not subtitled). I've not watched it since but I fear the day I bump into it again.

The Hashtag along with us nonsense is apparently because RESEARCH shows that if people are f*cking about with their phones whilst watching the telly, they're less likely to go elsewhere and do something during the commercial breaks.
#Angry on 19:48 - Aug 1 with 3346 views442Dale

#Angry on 18:47 - Aug 1 by ChaffRAFC

Regarding the opening paragraph, I couldn't agree more. That said, I have more rage at the fact that these f*cking shows get watched. I can't say I've ever seen any of them apart from one bloody episode of that Geordie Shore and every second endured made me want to throw my TV out of the window. How in the name of Christ is that entertaining? A load of silly slappers and bunch of retards going out getting drunk and shagging anything in sight. How does this get on TV? You wanna watch that, just go into Envy in Oldham on a Saturday night! People who watch it make me angry because I just don't get what you get out of it! Then because morons watch that, it gives the likes of MTV the ammo to go and create 10 shows just as sh*t!

I watch Made in Chelsea, pal. You and me are having a conversation.

What are Mr Anger(y)'s views on timber?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

#Angry on 20:20 - Aug 1 with 3280 viewsTVOS1907

#Angry on 19:48 - Aug 1 by 442Dale

He knows wood's out there.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

#Angry on 23:32 - Aug 1 with 2450 viewsD_Alien

#Angry on 19:48 - Aug 1 by 442Dale

Isit cos ur unlikely to see #red?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

#Angry on 12:49 - Aug 3 with 1700 viewsregjenkins

Ha Ha, quality if not conservative post from a normal everyday Daleian. We really are the best in the country.

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

#Angry on 12:40 - Aug 4 with 1406 viewsParkinsGimp

LOL bet that took ages with the swear filter kicking in.
#Angry on 14:29 - Aug 4 with 1328 viewsolympicdale

#Angry on 17:42 - Aug 1 by bocadave

wonderful. I believe people should have their hashtags shoved up their arses.

#calmdowndear

Life is a game of fate.

#Angry on 19:59 - Aug 4 with 1177 viewsDaleView

Who is this unusual person - Mr Angry?
Unusual indeed - but one must not diminish those whose intellectual ability is somewhat less than others.
I believe that a psychiatrist (head-shrinker for the un-initiated) should be sent for to see what goes on in Mr Angry's mind to prompt him to put his fingers on the keyboard and produce such trash.
Whatever disease Mr Angry has been infected with, it should really be nipped in the bud.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024