Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Bailey 09:14 - Aug 20 with 2341 viewsdale2012

I saw a picture of Sam Bailey on Twitter at the game last night. Any idea as to what she was doing there?
Sam Bailey on 09:16 - Aug 20 with 2317 viewsTVOS1907

Not 100% sure, but I believe it's something to do with her being a Leicester fan and Conrad Logan coming from them.

Or maybe she felt Dale would have the X Factor last night!

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Sam Bailey on 09:16 - Aug 20 with 2314 viewsColDale

Looks like she is a friend of Conrad Logan and was there to offer support
Sam Bailey on 09:23 - Aug 20 with 2274 viewsDaley_Lama

Either

A) Simon Cowell has got exceedingly desperate in his marketing strategy, no longer is it the Good Morning Sofas or the Graham Norton Chat Show, it's lower leageuf ootball games and service station car parks.

B)Sam Bailey is not what Simon Cowell wants, so she has lots of free time on her hands to do as she pleases. Seeing as she is a down to earth lass she decided to take in a football game,.

C) She is mates with Conrad Logan. She came to the game because he is playing for us and will be coming to the game on Saturday as well to cheer on her mate. Rochdale might even put on a spread for her, meat pie growler and a cup of tea sort of thing.

Please text your vote to 0800 1234567 @£5 per text plus your network providers cost.

Poll: DF in or out

Sam Bailey on 10:08 - Aug 20 with 2138 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

*edit*
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 10:09]
Sam Bailey on 10:31 - Aug 20 with 2064 viewsTalkingSutty

Sam Bailey on 10:08 - Aug 20 by Albert_Whitehurst

*edit*
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 10:09]

Never heard of Sam Bailey.
Sam Bailey on 10:52 - Aug 20 with 1995 viewsmodelboydave

i would.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Sam Bailey on 11:00 - Aug 20 with 1961 viewsTVOS1907

Sam Bailey on 10:31 - Aug 20 by TalkingSutty

Never heard of Sam Bailey.

Ask the missus. She'll have it on her Sky Plus.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Sam Bailey on 11:38 - Aug 20 with 1876 viewsBigKindo

Thought she was 5 months up the duff with No: 3?
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Bailey on 15:23 - Aug 20 with 1644 viewsjudd

Erstwhile Rivals poster and all round bucket rat OohKennyBeamish has quoted to do a job at her house. ATAF.

Getting paid to dump at an X Factor winners gaff. Can't be bad.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Sam Bailey on 07:51 - Aug 21 with 1359 viewsPotterDale

Sam Bailey on 09:23 - Aug 20 by Daley_Lama

Either

A) Simon Cowell has got exceedingly desperate in his marketing strategy, no longer is it the Good Morning Sofas or the Graham Norton Chat Show, it's lower leageuf ootball games and service station car parks.

B)Sam Bailey is not what Simon Cowell wants, so she has lots of free time on her hands to do as she pleases. Seeing as she is a down to earth lass she decided to take in a football game,.

C) She is mates with Conrad Logan. She came to the game because he is playing for us and will be coming to the game on Saturday as well to cheer on her mate. Rochdale might even put on a spread for her, meat pie growler and a cup of tea sort of thing.

Please text your vote to 0800 1234567 @£5 per text plus your network providers cost.

Meat Pie Growler?
That seems like an apt name for her.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024