Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A striker 09:49 - Aug 20 with 11122 viewsisitme

Very interesting comments about signing a striker by Hilly on Dale Player.

He says he has a list of targets but clubs are still reluctant to let them go out on loan at the moment. Hill also mentions about finances and that splashing out on a player and paying them excessive wages could cause the club damage financially in the long run and cited examples such as Hereford and Stockport.
A striker on 10:24 - Aug 20 with 4697 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Quite right too.
A striker on 10:38 - Aug 20 with 4632 viewsColDale

I did like the way he still calls it the Vauxhall Conference
A striker on 10:40 - Aug 20 with 4614 viewstazzydjr

There wasn't an Striker in last night's Starting XI & The Mighty Dale went on to win 5 - 2 at the Alexandra, We don't necessary need one that bad, I think the King is right on waiting till the right one comes along it's shown last night, we've got other Footballers capable of scoring them crucial goals!

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

A striker on 10:46 - Aug 20 with 4565 viewsaleanddale

Spain and Barca did all right packing the midfield with creative talent and having pace up top bursting through!!

Will be interesting to see the team selection on Saturday after last night.
A striker on 10:59 - Aug 20 with 4500 viewsTVOS1907

A striker on 10:40 - Aug 20 by tazzydjr

There wasn't an Striker in last night's Starting XI & The Mighty Dale went on to win 5 - 2 at the Alexandra, We don't necessary need one that bad, I think the King is right on waiting till the right one comes along it's shown last night, we've got other Footballers capable of scoring them crucial goals!

Wait till you attend the JPT game there Tazzy. I'm sure you'll see two strikers picked that night.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

A striker on 11:13 - Aug 20 with 4445 viewsbig_dave2010

Just because we won one game with no recognised
Striker, doesn't mean we will continue that
Form.. Hilly knows who he wants and I'm sure,
Just like a Canadian Mountie, he will get his man.
A striker on 12:18 - Aug 20 with 4249 viewselectricblue

Reading that sounds like the frank nouble rumour is just a rumour....
Ipswich to Dale.
A drop in wages.
Cant see it happening myself....

Then again its also quite possible that Halam Hope is not available for loan just yet......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

A striker on 12:57 - Aug 20 with 4057 viewstazzydjr

A striker on 10:59 - Aug 20 by TVOS1907

Wait till you attend the JPT game there Tazzy. I'm sure you'll see two strikers picked that night.

It'll be an interesting to see if they've learnt anything from last night in an fortnight's time, I'm actually looking forward to my 2nd Away Day of the Season. Just an case how i get there also to plan Crawley Town Away.

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Login to get fewer ads

A striker on 13:40 - Aug 20 with 3933 viewsTVOS1907

A striker on 12:57 - Aug 20 by tazzydjr

It'll be an interesting to see if they've learnt anything from last night in an fortnight's time, I'm actually looking forward to my 2nd Away Day of the Season. Just an case how i get there also to plan Crawley Town Away.

Train to Euston

Tube to London Victoria

Train to Crawley

Simples

A striker on 15:15 - Aug 20 with 3705 viewstazzydjr

A striker on 13:40 - Aug 20 by TVOS1907

Train to Euston

Tube to London Victoria

Train to Crawley

Simples

Not at £60 odd with Railcard

The Supporters Coach is surly running to this it being an New Stadium

A striker on 15:16 - Aug 20 with 3697 viewssweetcorn

A striker on 15:15 - Aug 20 by tazzydjr

Stop being cheap and get your hand in your..err our pocket and get a train ticket!!

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

A striker on 15:17 - Aug 20 with 3694 viewsTVOS1907

What sort of Railcard, Tazzy?

A striker on 15:51 - Aug 20 with 3579 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

surly running..? doesn't sound too pleasant!
A striker on 16:21 - Aug 20 with 3471 viewsToffeemanc

Wouldn't count on the coach running to Crawley. We only managed to fill a minibus for last nights game and Crawley is a lot further to travel.

Ticket are the same price as last night at Crewe as well which I thought was too expensive for you?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

A striker on 16:29 - Aug 20 with 3433 viewsBrierls

We do need a #9. To perfectly complement our false #9's Henderson & Done, and our pretend #9's Donnelly and Andrew*

* Yes. Andrew. Singular. There is no 's' you imbeciles.
A striker on 16:36 - Aug 20 with 3396 viewstazzydjr

A striker on 16:21 - Aug 20 by Toffeemanc

Wouldn't count on the coach running to Crawley. We only managed to fill a minibus for last nights game and Crawley is a lot further to travel.

Ticket are the same price as last night at Crewe as well which I thought was too expensive for you?

I had to choose between either Chesterfield Away or Crewe Away which were within my budget don't forget there were Football Games at The Fortress Posh & PNE well as Bristol Home & Bradford Home this Month

A striker on 16:38 - Aug 20 with 3385 viewsAtThePeake

That seems excessive. My train to Euston on that day is only a tenner. It is a single mind.

Tangled up in blue.

A striker on 16:58 - Aug 20 with 3302 viewstazzydjr

A striker on 16:38 - Aug 20 by AtThePeake

That seems excessive. My train to Euston on that day is only a tenner. It is a single mind.

I can assure you they are not them prices now even with Railcard & no guarantee of getting home that day they want an whooping £48 in advance or £59.20 on the day, Realistically & Logically the cheapest option for Crawley Town Away. Looks to be the Supporters Coach at only £27 (£26 with £1 discount for ST Holders) but no doubt the Anti-Supporters Coach Tribe will try to dispute and twist this fact.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 16:59]

A striker on 17:01 - Aug 20 with 3278 viewsisitme

The supporters coach is often a cheaper option. Although I suspect it won't run to Crawley.
A striker on 17:03 - Aug 20 with 3263 viewsoff2div1

A striker on 16:38 - Aug 20 by AtThePeake

£50 back then
A striker on 17:03 - Aug 20 with 3262 viewsTalkingSutty

A striker on 16:58 - Aug 20 by tazzydjr

I can assure you they are not them prices now even with Railcard & no guarantee of getting home that day they want an whooping £48 in advance or £59.20 on the day, Realistically & Logically the cheapest option for Crawley Town Away. Looks to be the Supporters Coach at only £27 (£26 with £1 discount for ST Holders) but no doubt the Anti-Supporters Coach Tribe will try to dispute and twist this fact.

Booked train tickets a couple of weeks ago for MK Dons in October, 23 quid return from Manchester. Book it early and get a good price Taz.
A striker on 17:05 - Aug 20 with 3251 viewsScunnydale

Taz, what Railcard is it? I'll see if I can find something cheaper than £48 quid - just in case the coach doesn't run.

Also, can you get to Manchester for 8.55?
A striker on 17:05 - Aug 20 with 3249 viewstazzydjr

A striker on 17:01 - Aug 20 by isitme

The supporters coach is often a cheaper option. Although I suspect it won't run to Crawley.

59.20 (with Railcard) - 27.00 = saving off £32.20

89.70 (Without Railcard) - 27.00 = saving off £62.70

A striker on 17:06 - Aug 20 with 3243 viewsTVOS1907

The Anti-Supporters Coach Tribe?

Are they dangerous?

A striker on 17:11 - Aug 20 with 3208 viewstazzydjr

A striker on 17:06 - Aug 20 by TVOS1907

The Anti-Supporters Coach Tribe?

Are they dangerous?

They must be to stop official supporters coaches running to matches giving us that conference reputation away from home, That relegation says an lot every club we didn't turn up with an supporters coach. I can assure you our reputation went down in reality it needs rebuilding & This tribe needs to get out that routine
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 17:12]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024