Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club shop - praise 13:45 - Aug 20 with 18801 viewsjudd

Going against the norm, I know, but I cannot sing the praises of the club shop staff, and Alasdair in particular, in going out of his way in ensuring my son's birthday present arrived in time. First class customer service, going out of his way and outside of normal hours. He's not getting a pint off me though.

None of this near panic would have been necessary if our manager hadn't signed so many players whose surname/nickname contains the letter D. How short sighted, Mr Hill.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Club shop - praise on 16:09 - Aug 20 with 929 viewsTVOS1907

Club shop - praise on 15:52 - Aug 20 by tazzydjr

I can understand surly the club can arrange something with coach company at were fans get time after Final Whistle to get atleast one before leaving that town or city. I know many supporters coaches who have waited that tiny bit longer for supporters of other clubs, I understand exactly were you coming from though Sutty.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 16:04]

You're a better man than most of us then, Tazzy.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Club shop - praise on 22:33 - Aug 20 with 799 viewsShun

Oh, another tazzy thread.

As for the club shop, I'm with judd. I've always had top service in there.
Club shop - praise on 22:55 - Aug 20 with 774 viewsKenBoon

Are they still charging stupid money for online delivery?
Other than that, the shop service is and always has been top notch... apart from those blasted vuvuzelas.
Club shop - praise on 12:12 - Aug 22 with 619 viewsParkinsGimp

Club shop - praise on 14:14 - Aug 20 by judd

Possibly his nickname ...

Perhaps Donkey is the name they all putting on the shirts ? It could cover both Donnelley and Andrew :-)
And Judd I heard you never buy a pint LOL
Club shop - praise on 13:05 - Aug 22 with 581 viewsjudd

Club shop - praise on 12:12 - Aug 22 by ParkinsGimp

Perhaps Donkey is the name they all putting on the shirts ? It could cover both Donnelley and Andrew :-)
And Judd I heard you never buy a pint LOL

Then you've heard wrong, you dull prick.

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024