Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
last nights 14:55 - Aug 20 with 2369 viewsbilbobaggins

On the whole we did and the team played great ,the keeper made two outstanding saves and his quick lay off to player helped the team in break away attacks !
But let's not get carried away the amount of ball play we had in their area with a good striker ,which leads me to say there a reason why we scored 5 and that because Crewe were dire in defence and the team at times were a shambles the fact a team so bad shouts we need a good centre back ,but not knocking our team you can only beat the team in front of you and with the problems we have good result
last nights on 15:08 - Aug 20 with 2308 viewsnordenblue

Did you feel the need to start a new thread when theres several other perfectly good ones to post on?
last nights on 15:12 - Aug 20 with 2290 viewsTVOS1907

last nights on 15:08 - Aug 20 by nordenblue

Did you feel the need to start a new thread when theres several other perfectly good ones to post on?

He wasn't there.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

last nights on 15:14 - Aug 20 with 2279 viewsbilbobaggins

That's funny seeing I was sat just in front of our teams coach driver I must be invisible
last nights on 15:16 - Aug 20 with 2269 viewsTVOS1907

last nights on 15:14 - Aug 20 by bilbobaggins

That's funny seeing I was sat just in front of our teams coach driver I must be invisible

Did he run you down?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

last nights on 16:35 - Aug 20 with 2114 viewsnordenblue

last nights on 15:14 - Aug 20 by bilbobaggins

In front of the driver, that will be on the bonnet then you sat all the way to Crewe?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024