Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship Wages 16:17 - Aug 20 with 17485 viewsBrierls

Aren't bad at all, eh?

http://instagram.com/p/r7LLqLJage/

Good luck to the lad. As much as the move was great for Dale, and great for Scott, I do wish we'd seen what he could do in League One. Just for a little bit.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 16:18]
Championship Wages on 11:08 - Aug 21 with 2850 viewsD_Alien

Championship Wages on 10:53 - Aug 21 by D_Dale

But it seems Ash Eastham is a tad sarky in his comment ('He's changed already lads!') to eight Dale players (btw, I thought it was 'shed-load of cash').

Col didn't want to refer to a "shed" in case someone objected to it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Championship Wages on 11:33 - Aug 21 with 2815 viewsD_Dale

Championship Wages on 11:08 - Aug 21 by D_Alien

Col didn't want to refer to a "shed" in case someone objected to it

At least he didn't write 'a portacabin of cash'.
Championship Wages on 11:41 - Aug 21 with 2797 viewslurker

Don't see what the fuss is all about.

That thing will look just the part as he winds down his window in the club car park to speak to Sky Sports about his £30million transfer in January

££££££££
Championship Wages on 12:34 - Aug 21 with 2718 viewsDaley_Lama

Joe Bunney passed his driving test today, to which Rafferty said "dare you to turn up in a rangey"

He would at least have the excuse of being tall.

Poll: DF in or out

Championship Wages on 12:43 - Aug 21 with 2710 viewsnordenblue

Championship Wages on 10:48 - Aug 21 by tazzydjr

Most of been lot of research & Stalking done to get back to me 7 Hours Later. No offence i don't really care it's nice that the Utd Assistant Manager is investing in Grassroots Football but it's rightfully so being at the Devil's Playground & Seeing it all unfold. Wasn't far out then with Altrincham as Worsley isn't that far it's Cheshire aren't it.

Scotty if your reading this enjoy your fancy wheel's don't care what this nordenblue character is saying you deserve it, He/She comes across like they hate everything about society but don't notice how hard times really are for people in this day and age!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 13:01]

No research or stalking at all tazbot my partner knows him, the 7 hour gap is called bed where ive been,some of us have to get up for work in a morning, admittedly I do have it easy when my alarm goes off between 2/3 am every morning for work instead of getting up when I can be bothered, it must be terribly difficult. And its "norden"blue, like the place next to Rochdales ground, heard of it?
When did they move Salford to Cheshire?
Championship Wages on 13:01 - Aug 21 with 2661 viewssweetcorn

Championship Wages on 22:42 - Aug 20 by KenBoon

Shocker! Young Person has different taste in car to a 40 year old.
Just let people be happy.
Oh and i've seen some amazing 'blinged' cars owned by the Saga generation. They must have been in Club Balotelli too.

I'm in the same club as scott hogan. Happy days.

Im a chav for going magaluf, scotts a chav for getting a range rover, whatever next? Imagine that, young lads, doing things that young people like doing..

Sandylaner1 youre next.. creamfields, bloody chav!

chav army!!!.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Championship Wages on 18:47 - Aug 21 with 2547 viewsnordenblue

Championship Wages on 13:01 - Aug 21 by sweetcorn

I'm in the same club as scott hogan. Happy days.

Im a chav for going magaluf, scotts a chav for getting a range rover, whatever next? Imagine that, young lads, doing things that young people like doing..

Sandylaner1 youre next.. creamfields, bloody chav!

chav army!!!.

Ill take your opinion on this topic with the same regard as the bullshit you wrote about trying to justify Rochdale signing a convicted rapist, thanks but no thanks.Get yourself to Benidorm next year for your next dream holiday, it will be right up your street
Championship Wages on 21:35 - Aug 21 with 2480 viewsCockneyDale

I think Ash Eastham was teasing, as friends are allowed to do. I'm willing to bet they're all delighted for him.

Did you notice the number plate? WKR - wonder what that stands for? ;-)
Login to get fewer ads

Championship Wages on 21:43 - Aug 21 with 2471 viewssweetcorn

Championship Wages on 18:47 - Aug 21 by nordenblue

Ill take your opinion on this topic with the same regard as the bullshit you wrote about trying to justify Rochdale signing a convicted rapist, thanks but no thanks.Get yourself to Benidorm next year for your next dream holiday, it will be right up your street

that he'd served his time, yes real bullshit..

Also, you've never seen me, how would you know whats up my street and whats not? Once again jumping to conclusions..

But thanks for the advice, but cancun and ibiza for me next. Where for you? Nice quiet trip to lytham st annes? where you can whinge with the rest of the oldies about whats chavy and whats not, but you are so out of touch its unreal..

Championship Wages on 21:48 - Aug 21 with 2459 viewstazzydjr

Championship Wages on 21:43 - Aug 21 by sweetcorn

Also, you've never seen me, how would you know whats up my street and whats not? Once again jumping to conclusions..

But thanks for the advice, but cancun and ibiza for me next. Where for you? Nice quiet trip to lytham st annes? where you can whinge with the rest of the oldies about whats chavy and whats not, but you are so out of touch its unreal..

sweetcorn you Legend when you next in the social?

How's your team getting on?

nordanblue's not worth an reply just ignore
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 21:54]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Championship Wages on 10:29 - Aug 22 with 2342 viewsnordenblue

Championship Wages on 21:43 - Aug 21 by sweetcorn

Seems like we're both jumping to conclusions with your assumption im old, you know me well enough to know im so out of touch? The things youre thinking about doing ive already done,get yourself to Cuba instead of Mexico too its far nicer.Sorry to shatter your illusions but already booked to go to San Antonio next year, I might have to cancel it now knowing how out of touch I am and get myself to Lytham
Championship Wages on 10:31 - Aug 22 with 2335 viewsnordenblue

Championship Wages on 21:48 - Aug 21 by tazzydjr

sweetcorn you Legend when you next in the social?

How's your team getting on?

nordanblue's not worth an reply just ignore
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 21:54]

Its still called NORDEN, an place next to spotland
Championship Wages on 10:38 - Aug 22 with 2329 viewsKenBoon

There's some shocking typos there, nb.
Championship Wages on 12:22 - Aug 22 with 2265 viewsParkinsGimp

Not bad Mr Hogan, good luck to you lad.
Hope to see you knocking the ball in for Brentford soon.
Enjoy the money whilst its there , but as I am an old bugger put some aside for retirement LOL
As for somebody mentioning Giggs as classy ...that is priceless, he is one of the most odious individuals in football, a complete scum bag.
Championship Wages on 16:57 - Aug 22 with 2189 viewsnordenblue

Championship Wages on 10:38 - Aug 22 by KenBoon

There's some shocking typos there, nb.

Marvellous im thrilled,as long as there's no sign of stereotyping or voicing an opinion I should just about get away with it with the self appointed hierarchy on here
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 17:05]
Championship Wages on 18:14 - Aug 22 with 1786 viewsCamdenDale

Championship Wages on 22:03 - Aug 20 by nordenblue

What a load of bollocks, its nothing to do with what the needs are of the individual its the bling thats been added to the car that makes you look at the vehicle and instantly recognise a tasteless footballer, would the "chavvy" couple retiring to the countryside have 22 inch black alloys and blacked out windows too on their large Car? An example near me,Ryan Giggs has exactly the same car yet chose not to have the ridiculous wheels and silly windows, theres a massive difference, one looks class and ones trying to buy it

Ryan Giggs is 40.
Championship Wages on 10:19 - Aug 23 with 1662 viewssweetcorn

Championship Wages on 16:57 - Aug 22 by nordenblue

Marvellous im thrilled,as long as there's no sign of stereotyping or voicing an opinion I should just about get away with it with the self appointed hierarchy on here
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 17:05]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024