Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cov city away 11:38 - Aug 21 with 5054 views_dezzy

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-city-agree-deal-ret

Looks like a trip to the Ricoh could be back on the cards

KHBA

Cov city away on 12:15 - Aug 21 with 2477 viewstazzydjr

We play them away on Saturday 31st January 2015 hopefully they should be back there well before then

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Cov city away on 12:21 - Aug 21 with 2458 viewsD_Alien

Cov city away on 12:15 - Aug 21 by tazzydjr

We play them away on Saturday 31st January 2015 hopefully they should be back there well before then

The National Express coach to London stops in Coventry, Taz

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Cov city away on 12:36 - Aug 21 with 2401 viewstazzydjr

Cov city away on 12:21 - Aug 21 by D_Alien

The National Express coach to London stops in Coventry, Taz

There is no excuse for the Supporter Coach not to run as the Ricoh Arena is just as good as Saint Mary's Stadium

As pictured below:

[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 12:42]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Cov city away on 13:34 - Aug 21 with 2266 viewsFrog

They don't send a coach just because it's a nice ground Taz
Cov city away on 13:37 - Aug 21 with 2255 viewstazzydjr

Cov city away on 13:34 - Aug 21 by Frog

It seems like it plus it'll be an new ground for an Majority of our the fanbase just like Crawley Town

#TheNewGroundEffect

Cov city away on 13:39 - Aug 21 with 2244 viewsRalphs12

Cov city away on 13:34 - Aug 21 by Frog

An*
Cov city away on 13:40 - Aug 21 with 2241 viewsBrierls

Cov city away on 13:39 - Aug 21 by Ralphs12

An*

*an
Cov city away on 13:46 - Aug 21 with 2220 viewsTVOS1907

Cov city away on 13:37 - Aug 21 by tazzydjr

It seems like it plus it'll be an new ground for an Majority of our the fanbase just like Crawley Town

#TheNewGroundEffect

They probably won't be sending an coach there either.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Login to get fewer ads

Cov city away on 13:46 - Aug 21 with 2217 viewsFrog

Cov city away on 13:40 - Aug 21 by Brierls

*an

Old habits.....................
Cov city away on 13:50 - Aug 21 with 2210 viewstazzydjr

Cov city away on 13:46 - Aug 21 by TVOS1907

They probably won't be sending an coach there either.

We'll see i have faith that we'll take something to Crawley not to look like and Conference side & We should easily fill an coach if Cov City are back at the Ricoh before 31st January 2015.

It's time we started showing these big egotistic Football Club's that we have an Football Fanbase that can match Oldham's, Who take an supporters coach everywhere over the country even when their bottom of the League!

Cov city away on 13:54 - Aug 21 with 2194 viewsBrighouseDale

Cov city away on 13:50 - Aug 21 by tazzydjr

We'll see i have faith that we'll take something to Crawley not to look like and Conference side & We should easily fill an coach if Cov City are back at the Ricoh before 31st January 2015.

It's time we started showing these big egotistic Football Club's that we have an Football Fanbase that can match Oldham's, Who take an supporters coach everywhere over the country even when their bottom of the League!

I'm sure they won't think we're tinpot if our fans happen to arrive by car. If anything it makes us look proper swanky!

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Cov city away on 13:55 - Aug 21 with 2180 viewslurker

Hey, times are hard now Mark!

Even the great Stewart Day has stopped booking an free coach to away games these days. Sorry to mention bury again but it is a obsession and I have an problem, I admit!
Cov city away on 13:56 - Aug 21 with 2180 viewsisitme

Cov city away on 13:54 - Aug 21 by BrighouseDale

I'm sure they won't think we're tinpot if our fans happen to arrive by car. If anything it makes us look proper swanky!

Especially if we turn up in a chavy range rover!
Cov city away on 13:57 - Aug 21 with 2171 viewstazzydjr

Cov city away on 13:54 - Aug 21 by BrighouseDale

It's total opposite, The opposition Fans were we didn't take any coach laughed at us that's an fact no wonder were wished relegation on every season

Cov city away on 14:02 - Aug 21 with 2151 viewsjudd

Cov city away on 13:57 - Aug 21 by tazzydjr

It's total opposite, The opposition Fans were we didn't take any coach laughed at us that's an fact no wonder were wished relegation on every season

If they want an laugh at us, just tell them we of got an camouflaged coach, makes it cheaper for parking.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Cov city away on 14:02 - Aug 21 with 2151 viewsTVOS1907

They can laugh all they want if we beat them.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Cov city away on 14:04 - Aug 21 with 2141 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

I was with Dunfermline a few years back away at Falkirk, found it amusing when the Pars fans launched into this song about 'Elvis's' dress sense.

Cov city away on 14:08 - Aug 21 with 2134 viewsTVOS1907

Have you ever been to Oldham? It's no surprise they are keen to get people out of there.

Cov city away on 14:21 - Aug 21 with 2110 viewsBrighouseDale

Strange. In all my years of being a football supporter, I have never even bothered to check if the other club has brought a coach.

Bums on seats, that's all that matters.*

*Unless it's Bradford, then it's bodies in aisles.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 14:22]

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Cov city away on 14:49 - Aug 21 with 2031 viewsD_Alien

Cov city away on 14:08 - Aug 21 by TVOS1907

Have you ever been to Oldham? It's no surprise they are keen to get people out of there.

They've got an migrant exchange scheme with Afghanistan via Tilbury docks

[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 14:49]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Cov city away on 14:51 - Aug 21 with 2018 viewsScunnydale

I don't think the lack of an coach will make us look like and Conference side.

As people say, there are many ways of getting to games these days - like cars or trains.
Cov city away on 14:58 - Aug 21 with 2000 viewsdeeplishblue

I think it would be better not to arrange an coach in the first place - then there won't be the embarrassment of having to cancel it.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Cov city away on 15:58 - Aug 21 with 1892 viewstazzydjr

Cov city away on 14:58 - Aug 21 by deeplishblue

I think it would be better not to arrange an coach in the first place - then there won't be the embarrassment of having to cancel it.

Still not the point it's unprofessional as an Football League Club not having an Reliable Supporters Coach even in Championship teams take atleast 3 to Away Matches, The other point I'm getting at even if i asked for a lift. I'd end up with everything but the lift because there would be excuse after excuse even fairytale's. The weekend of Crawley aswell they are working on the line so there are no Trains into Manchester that weekend.

Cov city away on 16:04 - Aug 21 with 1876 viewsisitme

The tram into Manchester is okay, although it does take a while to get there.

If I was going to Crawley I would give you a lift but I am not as it is too expensive and would take up virtually a full day, not because I hate the supporters coach.
Cov city away on 16:50 - Aug 21 with 1789 viewsRalphs12

Cov city away on 15:58 - Aug 21 by tazzydjr

Still not the point it's unprofessional as an Football League Club not having an Reliable Supporters Coach even in Championship teams take atleast 3 to Away Matches, The other point I'm getting at even if i asked for a lift. I'd end up with everything but the lift because there would be excuse after excuse even fairytale's. The weekend of Crawley aswell they are working on the line so there are no Trains into Manchester that weekend.

If not enough people want to go on the sodding thing then it isn't going to run. Why run something at a loss?

If you want to get a coach going to every game, you buy the coach set up a coach company and run a coach to every away game. As has been said before plenty of people don't get the coach for MANY reasons. Stop bleating on about other clubs and what they do, we aren't other clubs. Move on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024