Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Off Topic - Rochdale swimming baths 13:25 - Aug 21 with 1366 viewsTalkingSutty

Was thinking of utilising the new leisure centre on Entwistle Road. Just for swimming and steam and sauna on occasions. Anybody on the forum been down and what do you think of the facility, thanks.
Off Topic - Rochdale swimming baths on 13:32 - Aug 21 with 1339 viewsjudd

It's not bad at all, Tutty. I prefer Heywood and Middleton for swimming, just seems more organised towards swimmers and not hundreds of learners (which I know is absolutely necessary).

Poll: What is it to be then?

Off Topic - Rochdale swimming baths on 13:40 - Aug 21 with 1307 viewsBrierls

You do need to unwind, Tutty. You're extremely arsey these days.
Off Topic - Rochdale swimming baths on 13:45 - Aug 21 with 1286 viewsTVOS1907

Off Topic - Rochdale swimming baths on 13:40 - Aug 21 by Brierls

StalkingTutty would be a great new username.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Off Topic - Rochdale swimming baths on 13:48 - Aug 21 with 1270 viewsTalkingSutty

Off Topic - Rochdale swimming baths on 13:40 - Aug 21 by Brierls

*uck off.
Off Topic - Rochdale swimming baths on 13:53 - Aug 21 with 1258 viewsisitme

I'm a member there and although I haven't been swimming much since I did my achilles the pool is okay. They usually cordon off a length swim area which means you can length swim in peace. The main area of the large pool can get busy with inconsiderate oiks at times.

The steam and sauna rooms are good, although it depends when you go in. In the evenings they seem to be populated by rotund taxi drivers who think it is okay to spit, cough and splutter and talk rubbish, very loudly.
Off Topic - Rochdale swimming baths on 13:56 - Aug 21 with 1240 viewsTalkingSutty

Off Topic - Rochdale swimming baths on 13:53 - Aug 21 by isitme

I'm a member there and although I haven't been swimming much since I did my achilles the pool is okay. They usually cordon off a length swim area which means you can length swim in peace. The main area of the large pool can get busy with inconsiderate oiks at times.

The steam and sauna rooms are good, although it depends when you go in. In the evenings they seem to be populated by rotund taxi drivers who think it is okay to spit, cough and splutter and talk rubbish, very loudly.

Will only be going during the day so that shouldn't be a problem. Will have a chat with you at Saturdays game. Thanks for the info ( judd also)
Off Topic - Rochdale swimming baths on 13:58 - Aug 21 with 1235 viewslurker

Decent in my experience and you may even bump into some of the Dale squad too

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/leisurecentre-partnership-1827786.aspx
Off Topic - Rochdale swimming baths on 20:00 - Aug 21 with 967 viewsnordenblue

Have you never considered the Norton Grange for that TS? Theres an off peak membership thats obviously cheaper and they can arrange a free day on occasions to try it out if you're interested. Been quite a few times and everyone seems decent who also uses the place, all the dale team/management used to go regularly when Dawson etc played for us.Cracking set up
Login to get fewer ads

Off Topic - Rochdale swimming baths on 20:06 - Aug 21 with 958 viewsTalkingSutty

Off Topic - Rochdale swimming baths on 20:00 - Aug 21 by nordenblue

Have you never considered the Norton Grange for that TS? Theres an off peak membership thats obviously cheaper and they can arrange a free day on occasions to try it out if you're interested. Been quite a few times and everyone seems decent who also uses the place, all the dale team/management used to go regularly when Dawson etc played for us.Cracking set up

Went there on a spa day with the mrs last year. From memory though the pool isn't really big enough for swimming or am I getting it mixed up?
Off Topic - Rochdale swimming baths on 21:13 - Aug 21 with 886 viewsnordenblue

Off Topic - Rochdale swimming baths on 20:06 - Aug 21 by TalkingSutty

Went there on a spa day with the mrs last year. From memory though the pool isn't really big enough for swimming or am I getting it mixed up?

Yes its not a full size pool but is generally quieter in the day than these Link ones, I was a member at the heywood one for a while but never got to really use the pool due to classes always being on, ladies only classes and school bookings etc.Much better facilities and a better experience at Norton Grange ie saunas etc but depends exactly what you want out of it really TS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024