Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches 20:33 - Aug 21 with 6984 viewstazzydjr

These are a few what have felt like the Rochdale at Home.

Huddersfield Town;

Accrington Stanley;

O****m Athletic;

Curzon Ashton;

Bolton Wanderers;

Ashton United;

FC Halifax Town;

Blackburn Rovers;

Morecambe;

Burnley;

Feel Free to add your own

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 20:42 - Aug 21 with 4677 viewsTVOS1907

Eh?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 20:45 - Aug 21 with 4666 viewsolympicdale

Life is a game of fate.

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 21:15 - Aug 21 with 4595 viewsnordenblue

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 20:42 - Aug 21 by TVOS1907

Eh?

Thats being polite, struggle to understand how a game at Ewood Park would ever feel like a home game
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 21:15 - Aug 21 with 4598 viewsRotherhamDale

I don't know what to do anymore.

Possession with progression.

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 21:19 - Aug 21 with 4575 viewsScunnydale

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 21:27 - Aug 21 with 4531 views_dezzy

When did Dale play at the Reebok?

KHBA

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 22:06 - Aug 21 with 4477 viewsPDIDDY

Tazbot Posting sh ite, you'll never catch me doing that

Gissa job

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 22:37 - Aug 21 with 4414 viewssandylaner1

Login to get fewer ads

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 22:43 - Aug 21 with 4406 viewsBrighouseDale

By "feeling like home", do you mean that they're all within 30 miles or so from Rochdale?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 22:55]

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 23:51 - Aug 21 with 4339 viewsolympicdale

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 22:06 - Aug 21 by PDIDDY

Tazbot Posting sh ite, you'll never catch me doing that

Yeah thank god you're our voice of reason Dids.

Life is a game of fate.

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 00:19 - Aug 22 with 4312 viewsolympicdale

Life is a game of fate.

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches (n/t) on 00:33 - Aug 22 with 4299 viewswmgunit

[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 0:41]
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 06:35 - Aug 22 with 4211 viewswidgibob

Hmm interesting. Here's an another lot
GRIMSBY TOWN

LINCOLN CITY

SC*******E UN****
BOSTON UNITED

LOUTHTOWN

NORTH SOMERCOTES PLAYING FIELDS

Miguel, Miguel de Souza, his name's peculiar,Miguel de Souza...........HIYA MATE HIYA MATE HIYA MATE.

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 07:27 - Aug 22 with 4175 viewsPotterDale

Morecambe feels like a home game???
So you get treated like you're a 1980s football hooligan before, during and after the match at Spotland do you?
And you're not allowed in the bars in the ground at Spotland I assume?
And you think Spotland is an over rated shithole do you?
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 08:28 - Aug 22 with 4114 viewsKenBoon

Crackin' thread.
I remember that 3-3 at Morecambe when we were 3-0 at half time. What a crackin' atmosphere that was in the Second Half. There's not many home atmospheres that'll beat that.

I also remember those two fantastic wins at Accrington. The 2-1 in the rain and of course the 'Higgy from the Halfway line' match. Both great atmospheres that poopoohed the talk of not being able to create atmospheres on a roofless stand.

However I must admit that you've bamboozled me with Notlob and Blackburn.
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 10:15 - Aug 22 with 4040 viewstazzydjr

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 07:27 - Aug 22 by PotterDale

Morecambe feels like a home game???
So you get treated like you're a 1980s football hooligan before, during and after the match at Spotland do you?
And you're not allowed in the bars in the ground at Spotland I assume?
And you think Spotland is an over rated shithole do you?

I've never seen any trouble at Morecambe when I've been over there

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 12:35 - Aug 22 with 3940 viewsTVOS1907

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 10:15 - Aug 22 by tazzydjr

I've never seen any trouble at Morecambe when I've been over there

He didn't say that, tbf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 12:49 - Aug 22 with 3918 viewstazzydjr

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 12:35 - Aug 22 by TVOS1907

He didn't say that, tbf.

what is this with people and their assumptions about me, half the people on here actually got to know me they'd know I'm a decent lad very passionate about the beautiful game etc etc etc...But years on i still get judged as an thug, psycho, fruit loop etc etc etc!

People shouldn't judge an book by its cover on here as i know for an fact floating fans read this site!
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 12:53]

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 12:54 - Aug 22 with 3894 viewsdeezel

Are there many floaters at the moment?
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 12:56 - Aug 22 with 3889 viewstazzydjr

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 12:54 - Aug 22 by deezel

Are there many floaters at the moment?

119 according to bottom of the screen!

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 12:59 - Aug 22 with 3862 viewsleedsdale

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 12:56 - Aug 22 by tazzydjr

119 according to bottom of the screen!

No one is accusing you of being a thug, Taz.

It's just that none of us have a clue what this thread is about!
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:01 - Aug 22 with 3856 viewsdeezel

thanks tazzy, i don't usually go down all that way

didn't realise this bourd attracted that many floaters
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:01 - Aug 22 with 3856 viewstazzydjr

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 12:59 - Aug 22 by leedsdale

No one is accusing you of being a thug, Taz.

It's just that none of us have a clue what this thread is about!

It's about other grounds you've visited away from home what feel like Spotland Stadium

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches (n/t) on 13:16 - Aug 22 with 3822 viewsboffley

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:01 - Aug 22 by tazzydjr

It's about other grounds you've visited away from home what feel like Spotland Stadium

[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 13:21]
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:18 - Aug 22 with 3807 viewstazzydjr

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches (n/t) on 13:16 - Aug 22 by boffley

[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 13:21]

None of the ground's, I've put are in Lincolnshire mine are in Lancashire & West Yorkshire.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024