Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Balotelli 03:27 - Aug 22 with 2594 viewsDiddyDave

Unbelievable! Liverpool get rid of one idiot only to sign up another a few weeks later and shell out twenty five million or so for the privilege. A very bad move this,those Scousers won`t kop (no pun intended) players like this who only pull finger when they feel like it. I thought Brendon Rogers had more sense,but obviously the money they got for Suarez is burning a hole in his pocket.
Balotelli on 06:58 - Aug 22 with 2556 viewsfunkkk

Thought the fee agreed was £16m? Think he's averaged about 1 in 2 throughout his career which is why they are willing to take the gamble.
Balotelli on 09:13 - Aug 22 with 2472 viewswmgunit

£16m is a good deal for a striker of his quality.

- It's less than Milan paid for him a year ago and he was their top scorer last season!
- His idiocy is of a different kind to Suarez from what we've witnessed.
- Falcao was never going to happen for Liverpool, he is the highest calibre striker they were realistically going to be able to attract this season.
Balotelli on 09:48 - Aug 22 with 2429 viewsSuddenLad

Balotelli on 09:13 - Aug 22 by wmgunit

£16m is a good deal for a striker of his quality.

- It's less than Milan paid for him a year ago and he was their top scorer last season!
- His idiocy is of a different kind to Suarez from what we've witnessed.
- Falcao was never going to happen for Liverpool, he is the highest calibre striker they were realistically going to be able to attract this season.

Great business for Liverpool. OK, so he's he's another 'flawed' genius, but thankfully for him (and his club), most of his clowning around is done 'off the field'.

£16 million is an absolute bargain. I'll bet there will be a lot of other Premiership clubs who wish they could have him for that price.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Balotelli on 10:15 - Aug 22 with 2395 viewsChaffRAFC

Balotelli on 09:48 - Aug 22 by SuddenLad

Great business for Liverpool. OK, so he's he's another 'flawed' genius, but thankfully for him (and his club), most of his clowning around is done 'off the field'.

£16 million is an absolute bargain. I'll bet there will be a lot of other Premiership clubs who wish they could have him for that price.

He's a good player, nothing more. He'll probably get 15 goals a season. That said he's possibly the biggest c##t in football so he will fit right in at Liverpool.

This post has been edited by an administrator

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Balotelli on 10:20 - Aug 22 with 2371 views_dezzy

Balotelli on 10:15 - Aug 22 by ChaffRAFC

He's a good player, nothing more. He'll probably get 15 goals a season. That said he's possibly the biggest c##t in football so he will fit right in at Liverpool.

In that case i hope granny lover gets 14

KHBA

Balotelli on 11:17 - Aug 22 with 2299 viewsSuddenLad

Said with just a soupçon of bitterness, eh Chaff.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Balotelli on 11:23 - Aug 22 with 2287 viewstazzydjr

Super Mario & Lambert upfront that'll be something to see, I wonder if they'll have an little goal's competition with each other at who could bag the most goals this season.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 11:24]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Balotelli on 11:27 - Aug 22 with 2268 viewsHK_Dale

Balotelli on 11:23 - Aug 22 by tazzydjr

Super Mario & Lambert upfront that'll be something to see, I wonder if they'll have an little goal's competition with each other at who could bag the most goals this season.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 11:24]

Don't think Lambert will be first choice to play with Balotelli, given their best striker is Sturridge...
Login to get fewer ads

Balotelli on 12:01 - Aug 22 with 2211 viewsParkinsGimp

Brilliant he should upset the applecart in the dressing room LOL
Couldnt happen to a more appropriate club...I wonder who they will blame when it all goes wrong...cos it certainly wont be their fault LOL
Balotelli on 13:04 - Aug 22 with 2146 viewsDiddyDave

Auntie BBC World Service stuffed me up again. They always talk in American dollars for some strange reason,so 16 million quid must be about 25 million dollars,but anyway,I`m sure the real Balotelli was show his true side when the freezing weather and boggy grounds in the new year appear. Remember in Russia two or three years ago,he just didn`t wanna be there!!
Balotelli on 13:14 - Aug 22 with 2139 viewsRotherhamDale

Police officer: Why do you have so much cash in the car?

Balotelli: Because I am rich.

Possession with progression.

Balotelli on 13:19 - Aug 22 with 2117 viewsdownunder

Balotelli on 06:58 - Aug 22 by funkkk

Thought the fee agreed was £16m? Think he's averaged about 1 in 2 throughout his career which is why they are willing to take the gamble.

Diddy Dave deals in Dollars
Balotelli on 13:23 - Aug 22 with 2106 viewsChaffRAFC

Balotelli on 10:20 - Aug 22 by _dezzy

In that case i hope granny lover gets 14

Haha. should be a really close bet in fairness, will only be a couple of goals in it. I presume we're just doing league goals?

Balotelli on 13:23 - Aug 22 with 2103 viewsDiddyDave

Bloody hell,you`re up late!!
Balotelli on 12:35 - Aug 23 with 1949 viewsfirgrovedale51

What you say may be so except the title of biggest c##t in football has already been taken by Alex Ferguson
Balotelli on 13:05 - Aug 23 with 1908 viewsColDale

£16 million doesn't get Champs league teams a sub these days. Paying that for an inconsistent international striker who will offer something different seems like a bargain.
Balotelli on 13:35 - Aug 23 with 1869 viewsChaffRAFC

Balotelli on 12:35 - Aug 23 by firgrovedale51

What you say may be so except the title of biggest c##t in football has already been taken by Alex Ferguson

Fergie backed it up and won things and rightly goes down as the best manager English football has ever seen. Mario doesn't contribute anywhere near enough to outweigh the fact he's a knobhead.

Balotelli on 13:47 - Aug 23 with 1850 viewsdownunder

Balotelli on 13:23 - Aug 22 by DiddyDave

Bloody hell,you`re up late!!

The Bledisloe Cup cabinet needed a dusting. Got to make it look nice for another year.
Balotelli on 18:27 - Aug 23 with 1785 viewsfirgrovedale51

Balotelli on 13:35 - Aug 23 by ChaffRAFC

Fergie backed it up and won things and rightly goes down as the best manager English football has ever seen. Mario doesn't contribute anywhere near enough to outweigh the fact he's a knobhead.

Maybe he is a knob head but the title biggest c##t still goes to Alex Ferguson
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024