Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill on GMR about the stadium 17:59 - Aug 23 with 13040 views442Dale

Would think it'll be online later, but he's not happy about the situation.

Over two weeks since it hit the press and there's been nothing further. Did any of the Dale fans who contacted the council get a reply?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hill on GMR about the stadium on 00:13 - Aug 28 with 763 viewsbennersdale

I was told off an hornets fan today that the new incoming chairman of hornets wants to buy the RFL shares. If that's the case and they are successful I hope they are going to take the burden of the stadium companies debt on aswell.

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

Hill on GMR about the stadium on 00:24 - Aug 28 with 742 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Well if you work on the principle they will have to buy the debts - even if share value is £0 thats £280k or so.

I have not looked at the details of Hornets costs etc but if you base them getting 600 fans at £15 a shot 15 times a season - that's only £135k - and call it 100k sponsorships etc they running at less than 1/4 million income - and I have gone very high side on estimates.

so you want to pay £280k for 5k a week before rent, expenses, player/manager wages, insurance etc.

Lets face it Hornets are insolvent, have been for years - even 30 years or so ago when the safe got broken into it was supposedly dodgy - sooner they sod off the better!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024