Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Allen Brett /Stadium Company saga 19:28 - Aug 24 with 3076 viewsSuddenLad

If anyone seriously wishes to take this further in respect of the conduct (or lack of it) of Councillor Allen Brett, then I would suggest that it is done on a formal basis, rather than e-mailing him direct, which already seems to have had no effect whatsoever nor elicited any meaningful response.

Relevant correspondence should be forwarded to:

Ms Linda Fisher,
Monitoring Officer,
Rochdale M.B.C. Standards Committee,
No 1 Riverside,
PO Box 100,
Smith Street,
Rochdale OL16 9LP

OR: chief.executive@rochdale.gov.uk

If correspondence is sent to her naming Allen Brett he is entitled to be made aware of the complaints and will have to answer. The more complaints to Linda Fisher the better.

She is legally bound to investigate any complaints. If Allen Brett is found 'wanting' he could ultimately be fined up to £ 5000 and suspended for up to 6 months.

He is not due to stand for election in 2015, so the ballot box alternative is not imminent.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

The Allen Brett /Stadium Company saga on 19:44 - Aug 24 with 3004 viewsisitme

I have forwarded my initial email to the address provided and queried why, almost three weeks later I have yet to receive even a response to acknowledge my mail, never mind an actual response to the query I raised.

Again, I will not hold my breath for a reply.

I notice that Mr Brett's drinking partner who posts on this board has gone very quiet regarding this issue.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2014 9:59]
The Allen Brett /Stadium Company saga (n/t) on 09:36 - Aug 25 with 2655 viewsDale1940

The Allen Brett /Stadium Company saga on 09:41 - Aug 25 with 2645 viewsDale1940

I am not Allen Bretts drinking partner , as I do not drink I see him now and then and as I dont know all the facts I dont write a load of rubbish about the stadium company.
The Allen Brett /Stadium Company saga on 10:14 - Aug 25 with 2572 viewsCamdenDale

The Allen Brett /Stadium Company saga on 09:41 - Aug 25 by Dale1940

I am not Allen Bretts drinking partner , as I do not drink I see him now and then and as I dont know all the facts I dont write a load of rubbish about the stadium company.

Fair play 1940.

I think the lack of "facts" is what is getting on some our nerves and the reason we're asking Mr Brett to at least acknowledge the questions he is being asked. His evasion is quite frankly not on.
The Allen Brett /Stadium Company saga on 16:21 - Aug 25 with 2345 viewsisitme

I am in shock!

I have just received an email from Linda Fisher who says she will look into it and ensure that I receive a reply to my original query.

I wait with baited breath.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2014 16:25]
The Allen Brett /Stadium Company saga on 16:24 - Aug 25 with 2340 viewsMoonyDale

The Allen Brett /Stadium Company saga on 09:41 - Aug 25 by Dale1940

What rubbish has been written about the stadium company?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

The Allen Brett /Stadium Company saga on 16:30 - Aug 25 with 2322 viewsbennersdale

Mr Brett doesn't come across as a very nice person whenever I've had the mispleasure of meeting him. He carrys a sort of arrogance with him, he wants to buck his ideas up the garden gnome lookalike.

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

The Allen Brett /Stadium Company saga on 16:41 - Aug 25 with 2285 viewsSuddenLad

The Allen Brett /Stadium Company saga on 16:21 - Aug 25 by isitme

I am in shock!

I have just received an email from Linda Fisher who says she will look into it and ensure that I receive a reply to my original query.

The system works if the right people are informed. Linda Fisher has an obligation to follow up your enquiry and respond.

You will get a reply.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

The Allen Brett /Stadium Company saga on 08:07 - Aug 26 with 2071 viewsaleanddale

The Allen Brett /Stadium Company saga on 16:21 - Aug 25 by isitme

I am in shock!

Here is hoping!!

Did she put a timeframe on a response? within 5 working days or something of the like??

Lets see how this progresses this week.

Keep us informed please!!!!
The Allen Brett /Stadium Company saga on 09:17 - Aug 26 with 1986 viewsisitme

The Allen Brett /Stadium Company saga on 08:07 - Aug 26 by aleanddale

Here is hoping!!

Did she put a timeframe on a response? within 5 working days or something of the like??

Lets see how this progresses this week.

Keep us informed please!!!!

No time frame.

I will keep you updated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024