Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frankie Fingers 14:48 - Aug 26 with 1998 viewsdeeplishblue

"It isn’t an easy place to go to and I think Rochdale will surprise a few people this season. It’s my old team so I’m shooting for them when we aren’t playing against them."

Always did like him

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20140826-fieldingpostdale-1876174.aspx

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Frankie Fingers on 16:17 - Aug 26 with 1793 viewsMasher

He's Class. I'll never forget the Goal celebration at Accrington when he ran over half the length of the pitch to join in after Kallum Higginbotham scored from just over the halfway line Then the celebrations after the Northampton match when he was celebrating more than some of the others when he was a loan signing which tells you he had a sense of being at home while being with us. He will always be part of the folklore here for being a member of the promotion winning team and i will always have time for him whenever he returns.

Up The Dale!!

Frankie Fingers on 17:09 - Aug 26 with 1671 viewsmexmike

The way he acted at the end of the game on Saturday shows how much he enjoyed his time here, was an absolute class act on Saturday.
Frankie Fingers on 21:46 - Aug 26 with 1294 viewsKenBoon

Frankie was brilliant for us. He's a proper fans player too because you can see how much winning means to him. He deserves all the success in the world.
Frankie Fingers on 08:42 - Aug 27 with 1045 viewssweetcorn

Loved fielding whilst he was at dale, he's definitley in my top 5 all time favourite dale players. If we ever lost josh and fielding was available i'd be more than happy to see him back here..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024