Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? 18:37 - Aug 26 with 5398 viewsisitme

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/main-topics/general-news/rotherham-council-s

Absolutely horrific and a total lack of accountability.
Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 18:46 - Aug 26 with 2462 viewselectricblue

The Police need to shoulder some.of the blame as well for treating victims with comtempt......
Pathetic......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 18:48 - Aug 26 with 2454 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 18:46 - Aug 26 by electricblue

The Police need to shoulder some.of the blame as well for treating victims with comtempt......
Pathetic......

aye, South Yorks Police strike again!
Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 18:57 - Aug 26 with 2439 viewsD_Alien

I said in a previous thread on this subject that many towns with a similar demographic to Rochdale would be coming out of the woodwork in due course. Rotherham is just the latest, but there will be others.

When will it end? When the police and social services stop treating it as a racial problem to be swept under the carpet.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 19:04 - Aug 26 with 2408 viewsnordenblue

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 18:57 - Aug 26 by D_Alien

I said in a previous thread on this subject that many towns with a similar demographic to Rochdale would be coming out of the woodwork in due course. Rotherham is just the latest, but there will be others.

When will it end? When the police and social services stop treating it as a racial problem to be swept under the carpet.

Dont be using sweeping statements on here D alien you'll have boony boy going into overdrive, you're spot on though and theres loads of towns/cities yet to be properly unearthed, but lets not upset anybody for christ sake!
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 19:06]
Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 19:11 - Aug 26 with 2386 viewsD_Alien

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 19:04 - Aug 26 by nordenblue

Dont be using sweeping statements on here D alien you'll have boony boy going into overdrive, you're spot on though and theres loads of towns/cities yet to be properly unearthed, but lets not upset anybody for christ sake!
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 19:06]

The thing is, nothing I've posted is in the least racist (because I'm not). This latest "revelation" simply backs up what I and many others have long suspected - that criminals aren't being brought to justice for fear of offending community relations.

The same principle applies to the Birmingham schools "trojan horse" issue, although that's not a criminal matter.

[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 19:14]

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 19:20 - Aug 26 with 2344 viewsDalenet

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 19:11 - Aug 26 by D_Alien

The thing is, nothing I've posted is in the least racist (because I'm not). This latest "revelation" simply backs up what I and many others have long suspected - that criminals aren't being brought to justice for fear of offending community relations.

The same principle applies to the Birmingham schools "trojan horse" issue, although that's not a criminal matter.

The BBC asked the Rotherham Chief Exec why they had repeatedly tried to block the enquiries for fear of a race backlash when so may kids were involved. The kids must come first every time.
Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 19:21 - Aug 26 with 2337 viewsnordenblue

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 19:11 - Aug 26 by D_Alien

You'll get accused of it regardless off some lunatic on here, there was supposed to be a huge story very simlar waiting to explode somewhere else down that way, possibly Leicester if my failing memory serves me right.The problem is whenever the authorities even mention the subject they're jumped on immediately for being racist when in reality the problem is there for all to see.
Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 19:21 - Aug 26 with 2335 viewsisitme

It is not a race issue, it is cultural issue. A poster on the Spectator website linked to an article which stated that over 80% of the perpetrators are from the same area in the Punjab.

The 'elders' within these communities, who hold a significant amount of power (such as the postal voting scandals in Oldham and other areas) need to be more proactive and attempt to tackle this issue.
Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 19:31 - Aug 26 with 2312 viewsD_Alien

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 19:21 - Aug 26 by nordenblue

You'll get accused of it regardless off some lunatic on here, there was supposed to be a huge story very simlar waiting to explode somewhere else down that way, possibly Leicester if my failing memory serves me right.The problem is whenever the authorities even mention the subject they're jumped on immediately for being racist when in reality the problem is there for all to see.

I'd like to hear from anyone who thinks what I've posted is racist.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest if people with confused or woolly thinking accuse me of whatever they like. I'm not even a closet racist.

I might, however, plead guilty to a charge of culturalism. I happen to think that women are the absolute equal of men, and any culture that treats women as inferior or as fair game for exploitation is culturally bankrupt and destined to remain in the dark ages.

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 19:56 - Aug 26 with 2243 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 19:31 - Aug 26 by D_Alien

I'd like to hear from anyone who thinks what I've posted is racist.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest if people with confused or woolly thinking accuse me of whatever they like. I'm not even a closet racist.

I might, however, plead guilty to a charge of culturalism. I happen to think that women are the absolute equal of men, and any culture that treats women as inferior or as fair game for exploitation is culturally bankrupt and destined to remain in the dark ages.

Nobody does, you've just got too over-excited again. On today as well, the 100th anniversary of the Battle of Tannenberg.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 20:15 - Aug 26 with 2194 viewsKenBoon

The way these victims have been treated by councils and the police - the very people who are supposed to protect them - is a national shame. Heads should roll, if for no other reason than it'll encourage people in future to react in the proper way. When you look at the consistent failure by protective services and police it gives you no confidence in them.

A criminal is a criminal regardless of their race, religion or wealth. Sadly it appears the Police and others are sometimes influenced by these. I personally think all religion is sh*t and the scum who use faith to do evil are the dirt worst. On a more general religion extremism view, the apologists who try to defend these scumbags with fantasy theories and crap excuses are also the dirt worst.

The corruption is sickening. It's the same with c**t Cyril too. That scumbag was given a knighthood when many people knew what he was up to. Sometimes the cruelest people in the world are the ones who can stop something happening, but stay quiet or look away.

The evil monsters and the evil gangs can be stopped if the people who can stop them spoke up... Oh hang on, that involves the police or protective services doing their job properly.
Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 20:39 - Aug 26 with 2123 viewspedrodale

All it needs for evil to succeed is for good people to do nothing
Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 20:52 - Aug 26 with 2078 viewsnordenblue

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 20:15 - Aug 26 by KenBoon

The way these victims have been treated by councils and the police - the very people who are supposed to protect them - is a national shame. Heads should roll, if for no other reason than it'll encourage people in future to react in the proper way. When you look at the consistent failure by protective services and police it gives you no confidence in them.

A criminal is a criminal regardless of their race, religion or wealth. Sadly it appears the Police and others are sometimes influenced by these. I personally think all religion is sh*t and the scum who use faith to do evil are the dirt worst. On a more general religion extremism view, the apologists who try to defend these scumbags with fantasy theories and crap excuses are also the dirt worst.

The corruption is sickening. It's the same with c**t Cyril too. That scumbag was given a knighthood when many people knew what he was up to. Sometimes the cruelest people in the world are the ones who can stop something happening, but stay quiet or look away.

The evil monsters and the evil gangs can be stopped if the people who can stop them spoke up... Oh hang on, that involves the police or protective services doing their job properly.

Ironic
Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 20:58 - Aug 26 with 2056 viewsKenBoon

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 20:52 - Aug 26 by nordenblue

Ironic

Why?
Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 21:03 - Aug 26 with 2042 viewsnordenblue

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 20:58 - Aug 26 by KenBoon

Why?

The times you've posted your classic "vintage nordenblue" for generalising, you insinuate the police force and authorities dont do their jobs properly, rather a blinkered sweeping statement.
Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 21:12 - Aug 26 with 2010 viewsKenBoon

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 21:03 - Aug 26 by nordenblue

The times you've posted your classic "vintage nordenblue" for generalising, you insinuate the police force and authorities dont do their jobs properly, rather a blinkered sweeping statement.

What generalisation? The subject is about child abuse where victims were let down by the authorities. I said just that and how wrong it was. There's no sweeping generalisation of ALL the police or social services. You are beginning to come over as obsessed. Threads like this aren't really the place for it.
For the record I said "vintage nordenblue" once... twice now.
Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 21:31 - Aug 26 with 1965 viewsnordenblue

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 21:12 - Aug 26 by KenBoon

What generalisation? The subject is about child abuse where victims were let down by the authorities. I said just that and how wrong it was. There's no sweeping generalisation of ALL the police or social services. You are beginning to come over as obsessed. Threads like this aren't really the place for it.
For the record I said "vintage nordenblue" once... twice now.

Is the memory fading with age then too,you think you've only previously posted that once? Off the top of my head I remember you posting it recently with regard to my comments on people seeking work, Scott Hogans car too?
Reread your last paragraph concerning generalising, thanks and goodnight
Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 21:38 - Aug 26 with 1954 viewsKenBoon

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 21:31 - Aug 26 by nordenblue

Is the memory fading with age then too,you think you've only previously posted that once? Off the top of my head I remember you posting it recently with regard to my comments on people seeking work, Scott Hogans car too?
Reread your last paragraph concerning generalising, thanks and goodnight

It's not intended to come off as anything but criticising those who've been involved in this and haven't done their job, but I can see how it's not at all written like that :) My excuse is I was posting from my ipad but it's a terrible excuse, So fair enough. "vintage kenboon".
Can the thread return to subject now?
Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 23:04 - Aug 26 with 1841 viewsD_Alien

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 19:56 - Aug 26 by BigDaveMyCock

Nobody does, you've just got too over-excited again. On today as well, the 100th anniversary of the Battle of Tannenberg.

I was just responding politely to nordenblue, you tool

(No need to be polite with you)

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 23:17 - Aug 26 with 1807 viewsD_Alien

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 20:15 - Aug 26 by KenBoon

Well done for treating the subject seriously. It'd carry more weight if your first post on the subject in this thread wasn't a pathetic attempt at point scoring.

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 00:54 - Aug 27 with 1698 viewsKenBoon

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 23:17 - Aug 26 by D_Alien

Well done for treating the subject seriously. It'd carry more weight if your first post on the subject in this thread wasn't a pathetic attempt at point scoring.

^it was my first post.
Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 07:51 - Aug 27 with 1591 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 23:17 - Aug 26 by D_Alien

The subject is very serious as to is the First World War and the totalitarian regime of the Soviet Union (two other things you've bizarrely accused me showing scant regard for and replicating). I was gently ribbing you because you got yourself all worked up again deary. Don't worry, nobody thought you were being racist. Just like this forum isn't the gulag and posting on the 100th anniversary of the start of the First World does not represent dancing on the graves of those poor men who made the ultimate sacrifice.

As for point scoring, there is no way I'd do that on the 238th anniversary of the Battle of Long Island.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 07:56 - Aug 27 with 1583 viewsR17ALE

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 07:51 - Aug 27 by BigDaveMyCock

The subject is very serious as to is the First World War and the totalitarian regime of the Soviet Union (two other things you've bizarrely accused me showing scant regard for and replicating). I was gently ribbing you because you got yourself all worked up again deary. Don't worry, nobody thought you were being racist. Just like this forum isn't the gulag and posting on the 100th anniversary of the start of the First World does not represent dancing on the graves of those poor men who made the ultimate sacrifice.

As for point scoring, there is no way I'd do that on the 238th anniversary of the Battle of Long Island.

John Deary?

Former Dale midfielder with a penchant for scoring vital goals?

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 08:51 - Aug 27 with 1546 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Looking forward to hearing the Chuckle Brothers thoughts...
Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 09:30 - Aug 27 with 1497 viewsPDIDDY

Rochdale, Rotherham, where next? on 19:20 - Aug 26 by Dalenet

The BBC asked the Rotherham Chief Exec why they had repeatedly tried to block the enquiries for fear of a race backlash when so may kids were involved. The kids must come first every time.

The same bbc who ignored saville, stuart hall and the rest of the sex pests activities

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024