Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's games 19:39 - Aug 26 with 3339 views442Dale

Scott Hogan on the bench for Brentford.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Tonight's games on 20:49 - Aug 26 with 1909 viewsChaffRAFC

Javier Hernandez making George Donnelly look like Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Tonight's games on 20:53 - Aug 26 with 1882 views442Dale

Tonight's games on 20:49 - Aug 26 by ChaffRAFC

Javier Hernandez making George Donnelly look like Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

Anderson exists?

Prediction: Giggs to be back in charge by March.

Tonight's games on 21:23 - Aug 26 with 1792 viewsboffley

MK Dons 2---Man Utd 0
Tonight's games on 21:28 - Aug 26 with 1764 viewsmacro

Tonight's games on 21:23 - Aug 26 by boffley

MK Dons 2---Man Utd 0

Got to laugh
Tonight's games on 21:30 - Aug 26 with 1756 viewsboffley

Tonight's games on 21:28 - Aug 26 by macro

Got to laugh

Split your sides it's 3-0 now
Tonight's games on 21:30 - Aug 26 with 1753 viewsDaley_Lama

Tonight's games on 21:28 - Aug 26 by macro

Got to laugh

3-0

I'd be happy but....

1. mk DONS
2. Lewington

Poll: DF in or out

Tonight's games on 21:30 - Aug 26 with 1753 viewsmacro

Tonight's games on 21:30 - Aug 26 by boffley

Split your sides it's 3-0 now

It's fecking hilarious. Brilliant
Tonight's games on 21:31 - Aug 26 with 1742 viewsmacro

Tonight's games on 21:30 - Aug 26 by Daley_Lama

3-0

I'd be happy but....

1. mk DONS
2. Lewington

I dislike franchise but seeing united trounced is very funny
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight's games on 21:33 - Aug 26 with 1722 viewsDaley_Lama

The young lad called Wilson who has come on for United looks better than Wellbeck already.

Tonight's games on 21:36 - Aug 26 with 1692 viewsroccydaleian

Tonight's games on 21:30 - Aug 26 by Daley_Lama

3-0

I'd be happy but....

1. mk DONS
2. Lewington

Don's should have been awarded a clear cut penalty as well..
Tonight's games on 21:39 - Aug 26 with 1666 viewsKenBoon

Justice done as Celtic are out of the Champions League. Well assuming Maribor have done all their paperwork.
Tonight's games on 21:40 - Aug 26 with 1666 views1907

Anderson makes Lund look like Roy Keane
Tonight's games on 21:43 - Aug 26 with 1638 viewsboffley

4-0
Tonight's games on 21:45 - Aug 26 with 1617 viewsDaley_Lama

The old cup tactic was to put out a team with an experienced back 4 and kids up front.

Man U seem to have done the opposite tonight, with kids + J Evans at the back.

Tonight's games on 21:45 - Aug 26 with 1613 viewsisitme

Tonight's games on 21:43 - Aug 26 by boffley

4-0

Fantastic.

I thought LVG was the saviour? Never mind Di Maria they need defenders and wing backs if he is going to persist in playing 3-5-2.
Tonight's games on 21:49 - Aug 26 with 1578 viewsKenBoon

As funny as Manc United getting hammered is, I just cannot bring myself to be happy at a Milton Keynes win. They're still a wart on the face of Football and always will be.
Tonight's games on 21:50 - Aug 26 with 1574 viewsmacro

Michael rose and hill will be getting grief at training tomorrow then
Tonight's games on 21:51 - Aug 26 with 1558 viewsDaley_Lama

Herera just played the ball into Wellbecks' feet. His first ouch was so bad, it pinged back to Herera. He tried again, this time Wellbecks' first touch only pinged 5 yards.

I've never got it with him, if they say the player never knows what he is going to do with the ball, it's because he can't pigging control it.

Tonight's games on 21:52 - Aug 26 with 1543 viewsKenBoon

Tonight's games on 21:51 - Aug 26 by Daley_Lama

Herera just played the ball into Wellbecks' feet. His first ouch was so bad, it pinged back to Herera. He tried again, this time Wellbecks' first touch only pinged 5 yards.

I've never got it with him, if they say the player never knows what he is going to do with the ball, it's because he can't pigging control it.

He trains with Glen Johnson?
Tonight's games on 21:53 - Aug 26 with 1541 viewsDaley_Lama

Fair comment.

Tonight's games on 21:54 - Aug 26 with 1524 views1907

Tonight's games on 21:51 - Aug 26 by Daley_Lama

Pereira. Not the summer signing Herrera
Tonight's games on 22:19 - Aug 26 with 1401 viewsnordenblue

Tonight's games on 21:45 - Aug 26 by isitme

Fantastic.

I thought LVG was the saviour? Never mind Di Maria they need defenders and wing backs if he is going to persist in playing 3-5-2.

Dont understand their obsession for wingers and creative players, its fairly obvious losing Vidic and Ferdinand you'd think a couple of world class centre halves wouldn't go to waste.
Tonight's games on 22:28 - Aug 26 with 1363 viewsChaffRAFC

Unbelievable tonight that. Shocking performance from minute one. The only lad to come out of the game with any credit from United is James Wilson who does look a real prospect. He had both United's shots on target and he only came on as a substitute. The likes of Keane, Vermijl, James and Janko were atrocious and the senior players should be hanging their heads in shame. I hope we've now seen the last of the likes of Anderson, Hernandez and Welbeck! I'll let De Gea off and to an extent, Johnny Evans given he's just come back from injury.

As embarrassing as this is, and believe me, it is, how many of these players tonight will play at the weekend? One? There's only David De Gea who will play I'd imagine. The rest will trickle back down to the stiffs or be on their way out this week hopefully.

People questioning the Di Maria deal are being daft, we don't create anything, so one of the best creative players in the world has been brought in. It's obviously not the answer to all our problems, it's one answer to one of our problems. Another defender is needed, and a central midfielder who can tackle is required as well. United have acted this summer, there's no doubt about that. Shaw, Rojo, Herrera and Di Maria in so far, last summer we tried the same and ended up with just Fellaini.

United are a laughing stock at the moment and everyone's pi$$ing themselves, well, carry on and enjoy yourselves while you can.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Tonight's games on 22:30 - Aug 26 with 1341 viewszxcvbnm

Tonight's games on 22:28 - Aug 26 by ChaffRAFC

Unbelievable tonight that. Shocking performance from minute one. The only lad to come out of the game with any credit from United is James Wilson who does look a real prospect. He had both United's shots on target and he only came on as a substitute. The likes of Keane, Vermijl, James and Janko were atrocious and the senior players should be hanging their heads in shame. I hope we've now seen the last of the likes of Anderson, Hernandez and Welbeck! I'll let De Gea off and to an extent, Johnny Evans given he's just come back from injury.

As embarrassing as this is, and believe me, it is, how many of these players tonight will play at the weekend? One? There's only David De Gea who will play I'd imagine. The rest will trickle back down to the stiffs or be on their way out this week hopefully.

People questioning the Di Maria deal are being daft, we don't create anything, so one of the best creative players in the world has been brought in. It's obviously not the answer to all our problems, it's one answer to one of our problems. Another defender is needed, and a central midfielder who can tackle is required as well. United have acted this summer, there's no doubt about that. Shaw, Rojo, Herrera and Di Maria in so far, last summer we tried the same and ended up with just Fellaini.

United are a laughing stock at the moment and everyone's pi$$ing themselves, well, carry on and enjoy yourselves while you can.

Don't worry we will - although I think Utd need a long term fix

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Tonight's games on 22:33 - Aug 26 with 1323 views442Dale

Chaff appears quite furious.

LVG wants to stop talking about systems and players getting used to the way he wants them to play. It comes across as all about him rather than the players, the team and the club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024