Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International Break Dates 10:18 - Aug 29 with 814 viewstazzydjr

I know Next Weekend is one of them, What are the rest?

Do any fall when The Mighty Dale are at The Fortress so we can give our homeless Premier League Fans/Championship Fans a home that weekend?

#TeamRochdale

UP THE DALE
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 10:18]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

International Break Dates on 11:07 - Aug 29 with 768 viewsTVOS1907

Glad you've raised this Tazzy as we might have a problem in October.

The next break is on the weekend of Saturday 11th October when we're away at MK Dons. They have called their game off next Saturday due to three international call-ups, one of them, annoyingly, being for England U19s. We might suffer the same fate in October, which is a bugger for those with advance train tickets!!

After that, they are on the weekends of 15th November (Port Vale away) and 28th March (Yeovil at home).

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

International Break Dates on 11:23 - Aug 29 with 731 viewstazzydjr

International Break Dates on 11:07 - Aug 29 by TVOS1907

Glad you've raised this Tazzy as we might have a problem in October.

The next break is on the weekend of Saturday 11th October when we're away at MK Dons. They have called their game off next Saturday due to three international call-ups, one of them, annoyingly, being for England U19s. We might suffer the same fate in October, which is a bugger for those with advance train tickets!!

After that, they are on the weekends of 15th November (Port Vale away) and 28th March (Yeovil at home).

I feel sorry for those who've already planned The Franchise Away, So 28th March 2015, The club will be doing one of those Promotions for the Bolton, Burnley, Blackburn, Wigan, Man City, Man Utd & Huddersfield Season Ticket Holder's. When we play Yeovil Town at Home that weekend?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 11:23]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

International Break Dates on 12:57 - Aug 29 with 662 viewsTVOS1907

International Break Dates on 11:23 - Aug 29 by tazzydjr

I feel sorry for those who've already planned The Franchise Away, So 28th March 2015, The club will be doing one of those Promotions for the Bolton, Burnley, Blackburn, Wigan, Man City, Man Utd & Huddersfield Season Ticket Holder's. When we play Yeovil Town at Home that weekend?

I've no idea, Tazzy.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

International Break Dates on 20:28 - Aug 29 with 592 viewsnordenblue

International Break Dates on 12:57 - Aug 29 by TVOS1907

I've no idea, Tazzy.

That makes 3 of us
International Break Dates on 20:30 - Aug 29 with 592 views442Dale

International Break Dates on 11:23 - Aug 29 by tazzydjr

Cheers for pointing that out.

Will raise that with the Trust consultation group to try and get something sorted to possibly capitalise on it.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

International Break Dates on 23:55 - Sep 30 with 431 viewstazzydjr

Looks like no more International Breaks after MK Dons

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024