Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George donnelly 16:42 - Aug 30 with 5357 viewsbazingadale

Release him now
Discuss
George donnelly on 22:35 - Aug 30 with 1384 viewsolympicdale

These threads are a given everytime GD steps onto the pitch, we all know our standings about George, he ain't going anywhere and whilst he's on the pitch we need to try support him, no matter how hard it can be.

Life is a game of fate.

George donnelly on 22:56 - Aug 30 with 1343 viewsYorkshire_Dale

George donnelly on 22:35 - Aug 30 by olympicdale

These threads are a given everytime GD steps onto the pitch, we all know our standings about George, he ain't going anywhere and whilst he's on the pitch we need to try support him, no matter how hard it can be.

We do support him on the pitch......but afterwards when you weigh up his contribution you have to question his inclusion in front of other better options.

It's the HOPE that kills you.......the hope that he might do something,but he never does!
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 23:25]
George donnelly on 23:58 - Aug 30 with 1286 viewsolympicdale

George donnelly on 22:56 - Aug 30 by Yorkshire_Dale

We do support him on the pitch......but afterwards when you weigh up his contribution you have to question his inclusion in front of other better options.

It's the HOPE that kills you.......the hope that he might do something,but he never does!
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 23:25]

"It's the HOPE that kills you"

pretty much sums him up, we're all full of expectation today will be the day he turns it around, then 5mins into his appearance you realise its not going to happen..

Life is a game of fate.

George donnelly on 06:50 - Aug 31 with 1235 viewsWalboro

George does show that when he is on the pitch he gives 100% effort but unfortunately Georges 100% and skill/control is not good enough in league 1.
George donnelly on 09:07 - Aug 31 with 1181 viewsTalkingSutty

George donnelly on 06:50 - Aug 31 by Walboro

George does show that when he is on the pitch he gives 100% effort but unfortunately Georges 100% and skill/control is not good enough in league 1.

It wasn't good enough in league two.I don't understand why Hilly doesn't put Camps on the pitch before Donnelly at least we would be blooding another youngster.
George donnelly on 10:28 - Aug 31 with 1121 viewsRalphs12

George donnelly on 09:07 - Aug 31 by TalkingSutty

It wasn't good enough in league two.I don't understand why Hilly doesn't put Camps on the pitch before Donnelly at least we would be blooding another youngster.

Last year we had to wait for Hery to get a game...maybe he's keeping him under wraps during the transfer window, clutching at straws like but... There has to be a reason
George donnelly on 13:55 - Aug 31 with 1035 viewssandylaner1

George donnelly on 19:02 - Sep 1 with 859 viewsR17ALE

I think we should keep him on. One day we'll get some money for him.

If I'd posted that on this thread on Saturday night you'd all have been thinking I was on drugs!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Login to get fewer ads

George donnelly on 20:47 - Sep 1 with 717 viewsboromat

George donnelly on 17:28 - Aug 30 by boromat

Col can we have a new forum option to hide Donnelly threads?

Ignore this request now col no longer needed!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

George donnelly on 09:14 - Sep 2 with 623 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

With hindsight, good thing we didn't release him...ching! ching!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024