Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George donnelly 16:42 - Aug 30 with 5338 viewsbazingadale

Release him now
Discuss
George donnelly on 16:46 - Aug 30 with 4058 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Had we been able to I am sure we would

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

George donnelly on 17:06 - Aug 30 with 3994 viewsDaleFan7

George donnelly on 16:46 - Aug 30 by Thacks_Rabbits

Had we been able to I am sure we would

I don't think we would!

He's absolute w@nk and it's daylight robbery of the club, him collecting a wage every week.
George donnelly on 17:09 - Aug 30 with 3982 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Sure he had option of contract extension that he took - we had no choice - Thanks Coleman!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

George donnelly on 17:15 - Aug 30 with 3916 views442Dale

Not Donnelly's fault he manager brought him on and played him out of position.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

George donnelly on 17:25 - Aug 30 with 3870 viewsRAFC_1994

George donnelly on 17:15 - Aug 30 by 442Dale

I don't think that had any real bearing; he was equally as useless as when he plays in his 'best' position.
George donnelly on 17:27 - Aug 30 with 3855 views1907

This post is pathetic. Grow up you mong.
George donnelly on 17:28 - Aug 30 with 3843 viewsboromat

Col can we have a new forum option to hide Donnelly threads?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

George donnelly on 17:37 - Aug 30 with 3800 viewsTommoRAFC

To be fair, he was out of position by even being on the bench. Not sure what Bunney has done wrong but I'd be asking serious questions about my footballing ability if Donnelly and Andrew were rated better than me...

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

George donnelly on 17:39 - Aug 30 with 3783 viewsD_Alien

George donnelly on 17:27 - Aug 30 by 1907

tbf, any OP that uses "Discuss" should be ignored.

[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 17:40]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

George donnelly on 17:43 - Aug 30 with 3734 viewsnordenblue

His shot that landed in Oulder Hill swimming pool kind of sums up most his displays for us, not been his biggest critic on here but to hit a ball so high wide and not so handsome really does take some doing.The minute he pulled his foot back it was never going to end favourably
George donnelly on 17:55 - Aug 30 with 3650 views442Dale

George donnelly on 17:43 - Aug 30 by nordenblue

His shot that landed in Oulder Hill swimming pool kind of sums up most his displays for us, not been his biggest critic on here but to hit a ball so high wide and not so handsome really does take some doing.The minute he pulled his foot back it was never going to end favourably

It's the fact he chose to pull his foot back and shoot when the ball was dropping so awkwardly. Take a touch, shoot. Awareness required.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

George donnelly on 17:58 - Aug 30 with 3628 viewsisitme

He came on to play wide right. I would rather Camps come on as at least the game time will aid his development. Even having Logan on the bench to come on would be a better option than Donnelly.
George donnelly on 18:22 - Aug 30 with 3536 viewsChaffRAFC

I try and back all our players, I really do, but every so often there's an exception and George is that. He's stealing £52k a year of us, give or take. He's absolute garbage and I don't get why he gets anywhere near the team. Calvin Andrew is not much better.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

George donnelly on 18:23 - Aug 30 with 3526 viewsYorkshire_Dale

As soon as our potent strike duo came on this afternoon, the game appeared to be up!

Each of donkey Donnelly and Andrew had one shot......both missing out Sandy lane heading for Denehurst Park.......if that's the best they can do,we're f*cked!

We've been pissed on by Coleman with the deal that Donnelly is on.

Paul Tait springs to mind.

As stated,Robbery without the hooped vest,crow bar and Swag bag.

Credit however to the New Boy who did put himself about,took a couple of knocks for the team and TRIED a bit!
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 19:50]
George donnelly on 18:26 - Aug 30 with 3500 viewsYorkshire_Dale

George donnelly on 17:27 - Aug 30 by 1907

........it's not at all,

We are saying it like it is.........how long will Hilly put this lad out in front of other players who are far,far more better?
George donnelly on 18:37 - Aug 30 with 3408 viewsBigDaveMyCock

If you're a non-goalscoring forward you've got to excel at other facets of your game and be creative for others to do what essentially you can't do. For me, if Georgie and Andrew are going to play some role in this team then it's got to be one or the other. You can't have both of them on the pitch at the same time pushing people who can score goals out wide or to the bench. Personally, I prefer Georgie to Andrew. I don't like the way we play when Andrew's on the pitch. Not necessarily his fault, although I do think he's not very good. In fact I think he's actually quite rubbish.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 18:41]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

George donnelly on 18:49 - Aug 30 with 3350 viewsbazingadale

If I want to discuss something dale related I will ok
George donnelly on 18:50 - Aug 30 with 3347 viewsbazingadale

Or just scroll past it? If u don't want to read donnelly threads
Hardly pathetic
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 18:52]
George donnelly on 19:42 - Aug 30 with 3217 viewsSandyman

Oh my. George. We were discussing him today and as the conversation got inevitably more surreal, I think his agent must be I R Baboon from the old "I Am Weasel" cartoons such is the inadequacy on display from all quarters and the inability to move him elsewhere.
George was a great headless chicken in League 2. Such talents are wasted, or should it be said, useless in League One.
George donnelly on 20:44 - Aug 30 with 3070 viewsstomper

Credit to Donnelly for the fact he makes me laugh uncontrollably even when we're losing. I nearly needed to utilise the St. John's ambulance chap today thinking I'd dislodged a rib or two.
George donnelly on 20:45 - Aug 30 with 3069 viewspedrodale

George is becoming a kind of lovable cartoon charactor who should only be brought on when we are 3 nil up with 5mins to play, the crowd love it when he comes on and wait with baited breath whenever he gets the ball, your willing him to score but it allways brings a smile or a laugh when he inevetably fux up.
I'm sure if he ever scored there would be a pitch invasion.
George donnelly on 21:46 - Aug 30 with 2967 viewsroccydaleian

George donnelly on 18:22 - Aug 30 by ChaffRAFC

I try and back all our players, I really do, but every so often there's an exception and George is that. He's stealing £52k a year of us, give or take. He's absolute garbage and I don't get why he gets anywhere near the team. Calvin Andrew is not much better.

Absolutely agree. I feel sorry for any birds nesting in them trees behind the Sandy Lane when Donnelly comes on.
George donnelly on 22:03 - Aug 30 with 2917 viewsBartRowou

George donnelly on 21:46 - Aug 30 by roccydaleian

Absolutely agree. I feel sorry for any birds nesting in them trees behind the Sandy Lane when Donnelly comes on.

What does it say about Camps if George is brought on on on the right? His performance out wide was almost as bad as this woman's efforts in the Vortex:

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

George donnelly on 22:09 - Aug 30 with 2897 viewsstuartcryer

George donnelly on 18:22 - Aug 30 by ChaffRAFC

if he is earning that sort of money it is scandalous that is twice as much at the most of rochdale fans income he has to go and take andrews with him in keith hill i trust sometimes he is wrong this time

wardle blue

George donnelly on 22:29 - Aug 30 with 2849 viewsroccydaleian

George donnelly on 22:09 - Aug 30 by stuartcryer

if he is earning that sort of money it is scandalous that is twice as much at the most of rochdale fans income he has to go and take andrews with him in keith hill i trust sometimes he is wrong this time

You said you wasn't posting tonight piss pot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024