Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Hogan injured again 17:39 - Aug 30 with 7698 views442Dale

Came on as sub then did his knee and stretchered off.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Scott Hogan injured again on 21:34 - Sep 1 with 3088 viewsColDale

Forget the transfer fee and any potential sell on clauses. We've got a young lad here who made a massive contribution to a wonderful season and his career is in jeopardy. I'd waive all the sell on clauses to give the lad a chance to replicate what holt,
Lambert, Alfie and Murray have done.
Scott Hogan injured again on 21:52 - Sep 1 with 3027 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Could be ACL, PCL or even Meniscus injury - could also be just - and I say just lightly a serious twist.

I did ACL and Meniscus playing 10 years ago and despite BUPA and Keyhole and lengthy physio that was it - no more contact sport of any sort.

Even in these advanced days knees don't tend to get better - I fall over occasionally for no reason as knee just fails - really hope Scott gets better but he does seem injury prone recently.

Fingers crossed he gets everything sorted and even if next season, recovers and comes back!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Scott Hogan injured again on 22:20 - Sep 1 with 2935 viewsdingdangblue

Scott Hogan injured again on 21:32 - Sep 1 by 442Dale

Is it the same knee he did at Bury?

There's a 50/50 chance it is.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Scott Hogan injured again on 09:20 - Sep 2 with 2755 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Scott Hogan injured again on 21:52 - Sep 1 by Thacks_Rabbits

Could be ACL, PCL or even Meniscus injury - could also be just - and I say just lightly a serious twist.

I did ACL and Meniscus playing 10 years ago and despite BUPA and Keyhole and lengthy physio that was it - no more contact sport of any sort.

Even in these advanced days knees don't tend to get better - I fall over occasionally for no reason as knee just fails - really hope Scott gets better but he does seem injury prone recently.

Fingers crossed he gets everything sorted and even if next season, recovers and comes back!

The original sale looks better all the time (with no disrespect intended to Hogan).
Scott Hogan injured again on 23:08 - Sep 2 with 2549 viewspl56

Scott Hogan injured again on 21:34 - Sep 1 by ColDale

Forget the transfer fee and any potential sell on clauses. We've got a young lad here who made a massive contribution to a wonderful season and his career is in jeopardy. I'd waive all the sell on clauses to give the lad a chance to replicate what holt,
Lambert, Alfie and Murray have done.

100% agree with that !
Scott Hogan injured again on 11:00 - Sep 3 with 2278 viewslove_the_dale

Scott Hogan injured again on 21:32 - Sep 1 by 442Dale

Is it the same knee he did at Bury?

Yes, I'm afraid so - left knee. Just had a look on Daleplayer.

http://www.player.rochdaleafc.co.uk/latest-news/article/2200831

55 seconds in for the original injury and 1min 40 sec in when he goes down again and comes off.
Scott Hogan injured again on 11:46 - Sep 4 with 2031 viewsraadale

Looks like he's out for most if not all of the season. Not good for the lad.
http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/news/article/scott-hogan-injury-update-04.09.14-189
Scott Hogan injured again on 11:50 - Sep 4 with 2015 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Scott Hogan injured again on 11:46 - Sep 4 by raadale

Looks like he's out for most if not all of the season. Not good for the lad.
http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/news/article/scott-hogan-injury-update-04.09.14-189

Sold as seen. No refunds!
Login to get fewer ads

Scott Hogan injured again on 11:58 - Sep 4 with 1993 viewsraadale

Indeed, caveat emptor - "Let the buyer beware"...
Scott Hogan injured again on 12:04 - Sep 4 with 1973 views100notout

Horrible for "the boy" - hopefully he makes a full recovery - best wishes Scott.

Sounds like Brentford are supporting him as much as possible and he's getting the best of treatment so good on 'em

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Scott Hogan injured again on 12:08 - Sep 4 with 1964 viewsSaxonDale

Gutted for him.I can imagine settling into a new city and club is hard enough without having a serious injury in your first season.Stay strong and positive Scott, you still have plenty of time on your side.
Scott Hogan injured again on 12:10 - Sep 4 with 1954 viewslurker

Hope his 4x4 is an auto. That's his clutch knee!
Scott Hogan injured again on 12:17 - Sep 4 with 1924 viewsolympicdale

He's lucky he's still young, years ago it was if you did any Ligament damage your career was over immediately, there have been significant developments on treating these injuries now, and hopefully this won't set Hogan back in the long term. He should draw inspiration from Holger Badstuber at Bayern, he was unfortunate to get 2 ACL breaks in 2 years and he looks to be back fit and playing, just got to stay strong Scott.

Life is a game of fate.

Scott Hogan injured again on 12:42 - Sep 4 with 1863 viewsTalkingSutty

Scott Hogan injured again on 12:17 - Sep 4 by olympicdale

He's lucky he's still young, years ago it was if you did any Ligament damage your career was over immediately, there have been significant developments on treating these injuries now, and hopefully this won't set Hogan back in the long term. He should draw inspiration from Holger Badstuber at Bayern, he was unfortunate to get 2 ACL breaks in 2 years and he looks to be back fit and playing, just got to stay strong Scott.

Scott's had three injuries in a very short time and looking at him during his ice bucket challenge he is obviously fit as a butchers dog, I sometimes wonder if some footballers are so finally tuned fitness wise that they actually end up putting too much strain on joints/tendons and become victims of their own hard work,some are obsessed with the gym.

I remember Steve Johnson playing for us and he was built like a gladiator, his legs where massive, yet he seemed to be plagued with thigh and calf muscle problems. Maybe some players just push themselves too much.
Scott Hogan injured again on 14:25 - Sep 4 with 1727 viewsdingdangblue

Scott Hogan injured again on 12:04 - Sep 4 by 100notout

Horrible for "the boy" - hopefully he makes a full recovery - best wishes Scott.

Sounds like Brentford are supporting him as much as possible and he's getting the best of treatment so good on 'em

Although incredibly unlucky to pick up such a serious injury - Scott is lucky he got his move and is at a club with plenty of funds - sounds like there will be no expense spared in getting him the top surgeon and the best treatment. Im not saying that dale would have not given him the best treatment but whether we could have afforded to send him to London's finest is doubtful. Wishing him a speedy recovery - from someone who never recovered from the same injury.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Scott Hogan injured again on 15:11 - Sep 4 with 1667 viewsolympicdale

Scott Hogan injured again on 12:42 - Sep 4 by TalkingSutty

Scott's had three injuries in a very short time and looking at him during his ice bucket challenge he is obviously fit as a butchers dog, I sometimes wonder if some footballers are so finally tuned fitness wise that they actually end up putting too much strain on joints/tendons and become victims of their own hard work,some are obsessed with the gym.

I remember Steve Johnson playing for us and he was built like a gladiator, his legs where massive, yet he seemed to be plagued with thigh and calf muscle problems. Maybe some players just push themselves too much.

I'm not sure i buy into the talk that Brentford have rushed him back either, they will have much better doctors and physios who will have been monitoring him since he arrived, especially as he came with a couple of injuries already, as you say it could be an issue of trying too hard to make that impression in the gym, pushing your body too much too soon.

Life is a game of fate.

Scott Hogan injured again on 17:21 - Sep 4 with 1550 viewsTalkingSutty

Scott Hogan injured again on 15:11 - Sep 4 by olympicdale

I'm not sure i buy into the talk that Brentford have rushed him back either, they will have much better doctors and physios who will have been monitoring him since he arrived, especially as he came with a couple of injuries already, as you say it could be an issue of trying too hard to make that impression in the gym, pushing your body too much too soon.

When Hogan reinvented himself to get back into the football league it sounded like his sole focus was pushing himself to the extreme to obtain his goal and it worked from a financial point of view also, his contract at Brentford will set him up. Hogans strength is his dynamic speed over the first five yards, it leaves defenders for dead, lets hope he comes back the same player. Fingers crossed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024