Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 20:51 - Aug 31 with 1567 viewstazzydjr

[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 17:53]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Who is the Best Striker in the Current Squad? on 20:57 - Aug 31 with 1536 viewsPDIDDY

Danny Rose

Gissa job

Who is the Best Striker in the Current Squad? on 21:08 - Aug 31 with 1495 viewsArthurDaley

Who is the Best Striker in the Current Squad? on 20:57 - Aug 31 by PDIDDY

Danny Rose

Got to agree with that Didds,
2 for Spurs, 1 for Sunderland, England U 17s 2, under19s 1, under21,3.

A large VAT Dave

Who is the Best Striker in the Current Squad? on 21:08 - Aug 31 with 1493 viewsMHall963

I wouldnt like to say tbh: no one has really stepped up at all yet, without sounding negative, were having a bit of a striker crisis:
George - I think he does offer something, and i would say he is the best option at the moment, discounting hendo, george is just george.
Andrew - Hasnt really shown much promise at all yet, but im sure he will improve with time.
Bunney - Has been very frustrating to watch him so far, I think mainly because hes being played out of position, and hasnt coped with that task as well as last year.
Muldoon and Fenelon - yet to see.
Who is the Best Striker in the Current Squad? on 21:18 - Aug 31 with 1456 views442Dale

Who is the Best Striker in the Current Squad? on 21:08 - Aug 31 by MHall963

I wouldnt like to say tbh: no one has really stepped up at all yet, without sounding negative, were having a bit of a striker crisis:
George - I think he does offer something, and i would say he is the best option at the moment, discounting hendo, george is just george.
Andrew - Hasnt really shown much promise at all yet, but im sure he will improve with time.
Bunney - Has been very frustrating to watch him so far, I think mainly because hes being played out of position, and hasnt coped with that task as well as last year.
Muldoon and Fenelon - yet to see.

This thread may illustrate that Donnelly offers something.

It's not very clear what that something is, but it has to be quite.... something.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Who is the Best Striker in the Current Squad? on 21:21 - Aug 31 with 1445 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bit of an odd question......Fenny played about 20 mins so far.

Never seen Muldoon

"Striker" is a loose term with respect to two on the list.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2014 21:32]
Who is the Best Striker in the Current Squad? on 21:25 - Aug 31 with 1433 viewsPDIDDY

Who is the Best Striker in the Current Squad? on 21:08 - Aug 31 by ArthurDaley

Got to agree with that Didds,
2 for Spurs, 1 for Sunderland, England U 17s 2, under19s 1, under21,3.

There's only 1 Danny rose

Gissa job

Who is the Best Striker in the Current Squad? on 10:28 - Sep 1 with 1130 viewsoddjob007

Tony Ellis
Who is the Best Striker in the Current Squad? on 13:20 - Sep 1 with 1027 viewsArthurDaley

Who is the Best Striker in the Current Squad? on 21:25 - Aug 31 by PDIDDY

There's only 1 Danny rose

Ah, yes, but your Danny Rose is a very pale imitation of the proper Danny Rose.

A large VAT Dave

Login to get fewer ads

Who is the Best Striker in the Current Squad? on 17:25 - Sep 1 with 918 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Got an feeling there may be an few votes on here cast that are not taking Tazzy's survey seriously

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Who is the Best Striker in the Current Squad? on 17:55 - Sep 1 with 832 viewsboffley

Who is the Best Striker in the Current Squad? on 17:25 - Sep 1 by Thacks_Rabbits

Got an feeling there may be an few votes on here cast that are not taking Tazzy's survey seriously

George's move to Tranmere just goes to show that Tazzy was perfectly correct in his assertion that other clubs read this message board to sign our best players.
No subject on 18:08 - Sep 1 with 732 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Anyone else we need shut of quick - get the survey going quick Tazzbot :)

Wonder if we could have a "Are Hornets Beneficial To Dale" survey - Maybe Tranmere will sign them :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024