Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exclusive list 18:39 - Sep 1 with 3521 viewsR17ALE

Donnelly has joined a very exclusive, and small, list of players who Dale have got money for, and everyone is thinking "What! We got money as well?"

Others I can think of are: Les Lawrence, Mark Leonard, Joe Thompson, Malcolm Brown.

Anyone think of anymore.....

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Exclusive list on 19:20 - Sep 2 with 734 views442Dale

Exclusive list on 15:46 - Sep 2 by Thacks_Rabbits

Think he went to Motherwell and we ended up buying him back for simular fee - recall we got 40k for him and maybe paid a little less to resign him.

I interview Alex when he was at Radcliffe Borough when I was there doing work experience and he was not a fan of Sutton at all - he was even lied to about his return to Spotland and signings coming in as well as him. He was also very embarrassed by the "The Boy is Back" announcement when he ran onto the pitch. Another part of Sutton's Circus :)

That announcement was genius. It had everyone cheering, as if a club legend had returned. Then someone realised he'd played less than half a season.

Better than any other welcome back, ever.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Exclusive list on 20:29 - Sep 2 with 667 viewsBartRowou

Exclusive list on 19:20 - Sep 1 by Thacks_Rabbits

Forgot we got money for Shaun Reid twice!!!!!

Did we get money for Martin Hodge and Lee Warren - not sure you would class them as players we wanted rid of but Warren was before my regular Dale watching time :)

Eddie Gray came back for Lee Warren and signed him for Hull in 1988 for £40,000.
Warren was ironically sold to Doncaster by Hull manager Terry Dolan 6 years later, Boothferry Park being the turncoat manager's destination of choice back then prior to Oakwell.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Exclusive list on 21:37 - Sep 2 with 576 viewsBeechball

Hilditch was freed by Jimmy Greenhoff -we didn't get a fee for him.

Mossman IIRC was sold for £8,000 after paying £20,000 for him about 6 weeks earlier.

Did we get a bit of money for Christie ? That would have been a bonus.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024