Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beattie leaves Accy 18:18 - Sep 12 with 5061 viewsAtThePeake

Time for Soft Lad to return to Accy perhaps?

Tangled up in blue.

Beattie leaves Accy on 18:31 - Sep 12 with 5028 viewstazzydjr

I wouldn't wish JC on them what his reason behind him leaving? They beat the team with the fans who have the biggest ego in League 2

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Beattie leaves Accy on 18:38 - Sep 12 with 5011 viewsmacro

I know they've had a poor start but surprised he's gone
Beattie leaves Accy on 18:42 - Sep 12 with 4998 viewsSuddenLad

"Mutual Consent" is the quoted reason. Perhaps there is no money ton work with or perhaps he wants to 'explore other options'.

If I were Accy, I wouldn't entertain Coleman at any price.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Beattie leaves Accy on 22:39 - Sep 12 with 4656 viewsRalphs12

Thought he would get it last time personally, but maybe they have seen the light?
Beattie leaves Accy on 00:27 - Sep 14 with 4297 viewsTVOS1907

David Lloyd has Tweeted that Coleman was sat next to him in the stand today.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Beattie leaves Accy on 20:55 - Sep 14 with 3977 viewsmingthemerciless

According to a pal of mine Blackburn Rovers David Dunn is in the frame. I can't see it myself.
Beattie leaves Accy on 22:59 - Sep 14 with 3869 viewsrochdale1987

Lad I deliver to for work in Accy thinks JC will be announced this week.
Beattie leaves Accy on 11:52 - Sep 15 with 3567 viewsParkinsGimp

I cant believe this soft scouse bellend ever gets a job again. If they take him they are defo down , no doubts , there cant be many more of his "mates" who are under 35 still playing footy .
Login to get fewer ads

Beattie leaves Accy on 18:10 - Sep 15 with 3368 viewsColDale

Coleman 1/3 for the job now
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/accrington-stanley/next-pe
Beattie leaves Accy on 19:17 - Sep 15 with 3276 viewsmacro

If he gets the job it's guaranteed we'll be drawn against them in the fa cup
Beattie leaves Accy on 19:20 - Sep 15 with 3272 viewsFrog

So he'll just walk on on Sligo after giving him a lifeline, lovely chap.
Beattie leaves Accy on 19:31 - Sep 15 with 3246 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Beattie leaves Accy on 11:52 - Sep 15 by ParkinsGimp

I cant believe this soft scouse bellend ever gets a job again. If they take him they are defo down , no doubts , there cant be many more of his "mates" who are under 35 still playing footy .

To be a little objective, he can be criticised for a lot of things but his record at Accy is not one of those things.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Beattie leaves Accy on 20:35 - Sep 15 with 3157 viewstazzydjr

Their hoping to get Flickers & his assistant from Chorley and think bringing Coleman back would be a backwards step and majority of their fans are after to boycott if Coleman returns to Accrington Stanley
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 20:36]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Beattie leaves Accy on 20:40 - Sep 15 with 3130 viewsdalenumber2

He did ok with them last time - enough for us to want him anyway. Probably not in their best interest to get him back though in their current position. I hope they can stay up, have a bit of a soft spot for the club.
Beattie leaves Accy on 22:23 - Sep 15 with 2964 viewswimborne_dale

I find it strange that someone who can inspire Accy to 3 promotions in 12 seasons can be so awful at Dale. I guess its a case of having the right man in the right place.

Edgar Allan's Crow

Beattie leaves Accy on 22:23 - Sep 15 with 2964 viewsSuddenLad

Beattie leaves Accy on 20:40 - Sep 15 by dalenumber2

He did ok with them last time - enough for us to want him anyway. Probably not in their best interest to get him back though in their current position. I hope they can stay up, have a bit of a soft spot for the club.

I have a bit of a soft spot for Accy based on the fact that they always seem to carry on existing against all the odds.

I can't believe they would have Coleman back there. They could be the next Scarborough. Into oblivion.

Beattie leaves Accy on 11:42 - Sep 16 with 2733 viewsParkinsGimp

Beattie leaves Accy on 19:31 - Sep 15 by BigDaveMyCock

To be a little objective, he can be criticised for a lot of things but his record at Accy is not one of those things.

Yes but my point is that he did it on the back of mates coming in....those mates are past it now...far too many managers rely on this idea to get them results.
He is still one of the most odious fellas to step foot inside spotland though , I am sure you would agree, up there with the likes of Darren Fergusson, Paul Ince and Sam Hamman and that weirdo from MK Dons LOL
Beattie leaves Accy on 13:28 - Sep 17 with 2492 viewsSandyman

BBC reckons soft lad is "set" for the job

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29238830
Beattie leaves Accy on 21:36 - Sep 17 with 2360 viewstazzydjr

From the Accrington web forum:

"smudgie

Re: New manager press conference
I have one.....

Are the profits of Sligo's betting shops going to go into administration now that you are back in England?"

Someone give that Accy Stanley fan a medal

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/new-manager-press-conference-66563.html

Beattie leaves Accy on 21:46 - Sep 17 with 2308 viewsSuddenLad

Beattie leaves Accy on 13:28 - Sep 17 by Sandyman

BBC reckons soft lad is "set" for the job

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29238830

They must have taken leave of their senses. Madness to employ an odious git like him, however well he did previously. Surely the game is better than that ?

Beattie leaves Accy on 21:53 - Sep 17 with 2276 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Beattie leaves Accy on 21:46 - Sep 17 by SuddenLad

They must have taken leave of their senses. Madness to employ an odious git like him, however well he did previously. Surely the game is better than that ?

I don't really have a soft spot for accy - they achieved what they did under SoftLad and he has tarnished the club in my eyes forever. If they want him fine - as opposed to Beattie who comes across as a really nice guy that did a lot for the club. Make your bed and lay in it :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Beattie leaves Accy on 21:55 - Sep 17 with 2269 viewsD_Alien

Beattie leaves Accy on 21:46 - Sep 17 by SuddenLad

Is that their perception of him though?

It certainly wasn't ours when he joined us, with no indication from anyone from Accy that he had the type of personality that we'd find unpalatable. CD wouldn't have entertained him if that'd been the case. Maybe they just see him differently?

[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 21:57]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Beattie leaves Accy on 22:00 - Sep 17 with 2247 views442Dale

Beattie leaves Accy on 21:55 - Sep 17 by D_Alien

It certainly wasn't ours when he joined us, with no indication from anyone from Accy that he had the type of personality that we'd find unpalatable. CD wouldn't have entertained him if that'd been the case. Maybe they just see him differently?

It appears there are a few who did/do think that way:

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/stanleys-next-manager-66551-4.html

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Beattie leaves Accy on 22:02 - Sep 17 with 2238 viewsnordenblue

Beattie leaves Accy on 21:55 - Sep 17 by D_Alien

Or tolerate him as he's done a very good job of consolidating a league club for them previous, dont like the fella one bit but cant deny hes been a legend for that club.
Beattie leaves Accy on 10:32 - Sep 18 with 2040 viewsParkinsGimp

He will be a legend again...for totally destroying them this time. Soft lad is back and his snidey little partner in crime Captain Bellend as his enforcer.
Family values will be at the forefront of match day reviews.
His mates are all 30 plus now and well past it LOL
Doomed they are DOOMED
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024