Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We footballed them to death 21:55 - Sep 16 with 8694 viewsYouTubeDale

What a TEAM performance that was. Unbelievable.

Dawson immense, the whole team fantastic. It could have been 8-0 without exaggeration.

Only disappointment was the low crowd to witness it.

Top half finish now , surely.

Up the Dale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 21:57]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

We footballed them to death on 21:10 - Sep 17 with 1700 viewsTVOS1907

We footballed them to death on 21:00 - Sep 17 by belgiansaddler

Maybe. But I think I can speak for most of lads I watch Saddlers with. You murdered us. Despite that we had a laugh. It made me laugh couple of years ago when we beat Stevenage away on a Tuesday night. Waiting for train home this Stevenage walls said d "we should be beating teams like Walsall" made me laugh. Rochdale and Walsall are similar. Both got great fans but surrounded by so called big clubs and sky supporting morons. Gutted by result and pathetic performance last night. We were shocking but Dale took full advantage and were very very good. As I said in my first post god knows how you only scored four lol. Proper club proper fans. Hope you poo on the so called big clubs

Cheers for that.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

We footballed them to death on 22:23 - Sep 17 with 1580 viewssweetcorn

We footballed them to death on 14:41 - Sep 17 by 100notout

Did you choose to ignore the question or could you not answer it? Perhaps you overlooked it so I'll ask again - who would you drop to put Lund back in the team?

Oh he's keeping his options open alright - he wants a lot more money and can probably get it by walking on a free at the end of the season - if he's going to do that we should sell him in January.

As for your comparison to Dawson and TK that is a load of tosh! They accepted the deals that were offered to them - just like Done, Hendo and others did in the summer when they were offered new/improved contracts. Lund was offered one too but won't sign - what does that tell you?

I think you need to re-read my post, I said he will get his chance (because amazingly no player in football, especially central midfielders are likely to start every game of the season) and will take it, as in play well enough that he will be back in the first team plans.

"he wants a lot more money and can probably get it by walking on a free at the end of the season" All mere speculation on your part, and you're posting as if it be fact.

Dawson didn't accept his deal though, if you remember the apparent deal for dawson took a few week longer than expected and speculation at the time suggested he turned us down. Please don't be fooled to think that Dawson choose us for some sort of romance, he chose us because its convenient and we were probably his best offer.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

We footballed them to death on 07:16 - Sep 18 with 1400 viewsaleanddale

We footballed them to death on 17:42 - Sep 17 by belgiansaddler

Hi Dale, in 4 decades of supporting Walsall last night was not a high point lol. Read through this thread and only thing I disagree with is your conservative estimates about what the score could have been. 4-0 flattered us big time. Yes we had a few injuries, yes it was an inexperienced team but there can be no excuses, you totally blew us away from the first whistle.

Not sure where one of your posters gets the idea of a dirty physical Walsall team from in the past? But under Dean Smith the opposite is the case, he tries to get us to play passing football no matter what the circumstances. Obviously last night that went boobs up big time. From the first whistle dale were faster, hungrier and better. If you had got double figures we could not of complained on that performance.

As usual it was a pleasure to go to Dale last night, proper club, proper fans. The pleasure obviously finished when the match started lol. Good luck to you lot, last night was painful. But I am sure those of you who have followed Dale for a while will understand it was hopefully just one of those nights for us. Out thought, out played and out classed on the night. Still can't believe you only got 4 😳.

it was nice to see Stubbsy before the match, formerly one of ours who has for long time turned over to the dark side lol. For me it's always a pleasure to go to places like Dale, would be better if the Church was open again, any sign of that? Noticed the roof looked a bit leaky last night lol.

You mullered us fair and square, as I say still can't believe you only got 4 and how we deserved nil is beyond me. As for Grimes....... Nah don't think I need to say...

Cheers Belgian Saddler,

Similar clubs as you stated. I wish you all the best for the remainder of the season.

No doubt you caught us on a good night.

LG1 is an obvious step up from LG2 - i am just pleased there are positive signs we can more than compete...

Bramall Lane etc v Morecambe or Accy Away there is no contest really.

Onto Saturday now Football is great like that win or lose you always get another chance within a few days!!!
We footballed them to death on 07:56 - Sep 18 with 1369 viewsbelgiansaddler

Personally I prefer going to places like Accy and Morecombe lol. Many more performances like the other night and I will probably be able to next season!!!!
We footballed them to death on 09:10 - Sep 18 with 1291 views100notout

We footballed them to death on 22:23 - Sep 17 by sweetcorn

I think you need to re-read my post, I said he will get his chance (because amazingly no player in football, especially central midfielders are likely to start every game of the season) and will take it, as in play well enough that he will be back in the first team plans.

"he wants a lot more money and can probably get it by walking on a free at the end of the season" All mere speculation on your part, and you're posting as if it be fact.

Dawson didn't accept his deal though, if you remember the apparent deal for dawson took a few week longer than expected and speculation at the time suggested he turned us down. Please don't be fooled to think that Dawson choose us for some sort of romance, he chose us because its convenient and we were probably his best offer.

You just don't get it do you?

Dawson was a free agent, he wasn't our player so we had no decision to make. Yes in the circumstances it was probably his best offer. The position with Lund is different. He IS our player, WE pay his wages, he is worth money to us. As I've said, he's a good player but, like any other player, he is not indispensable. He either wants to stay and develop his footballing career with us or he thinks he can do better elsewhere. If the latter, we should get rid in January (and I'll pay for his taxi!)

You still haven't answered the question - maybe you're a politician / councillor so I'll ask one more time - who would you drop to accommodate Lund?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

We footballed them to death on 09:18 - Sep 18 with 1286 viewsfermin

We footballed them to death on 20:31 - Sep 17 by 49thseason

I am always amused that when we hand out the occasional mauling (or even beat a "rated" side) opposing fans can't seem to get their head around the idea that Rochdale might have a better than decent team. Their forums are always full of "one off bad night" or "our Manager got it wrong" never for an instant do many of them actually recognise that "little Rochdale" with our tiny crowds and players no one has ever heard of might just have been the better team.
There will be more managerial sackings this season following matches against Rochdale ... no one rates us ...we don't care!

Having read their forum now, I think that is a bit unfair in this case. They do seem to give us quite a bit of credit but understandably concentrate on their own failings (as we would do if the situation had been reversed).

I found the comment that it was 'men against boys' a bit amusing given that our back four and Hery and Allen in midfield have an average age of 20 or 21.

Interesting from that thread how Sheffield United and Walsall have both opined that our main tactic is a long ball to Vincenti and picking up the knockdown, whereas we see ourselves as a passing team. Truth is probably somewhere in the middle. Looking at the highlights it was a tremendous long pass along the ground from defence for Henderson's goal. Don't think anyone's mentioned that yet.
We footballed them to death on 11:35 - Sep 18 with 1219 views49thseason

We footballed them to death on 09:18 - Sep 18 by fermin

Having read their forum now, I think that is a bit unfair in this case. They do seem to give us quite a bit of credit but understandably concentrate on their own failings (as we would do if the situation had been reversed).

I found the comment that it was 'men against boys' a bit amusing given that our back four and Hery and Allen in midfield have an average age of 20 or 21.

Interesting from that thread how Sheffield United and Walsall have both opined that our main tactic is a long ball to Vincenti and picking up the knockdown, whereas we see ourselves as a passing team. Truth is probably somewhere in the middle. Looking at the highlights it was a tremendous long pass along the ground from defence for Henderson's goal. Don't think anyone's mentioned that yet.

My earlier comment about forums was of a general nature and not specifically about the Warsaw forum. But ... its a truism that getting beaten by Rochdale is the last straw for many opposition fans and certainly many Chairmen. I sense there will be casualties this season.
We footballed them to death on 13:39 - Sep 18 with 1099 viewsColDale

tactically, we'll be scouted and managers will find a way of playing us. Don't think it will be a case of being found out, but we're not little Rochdale anymore. But as shown last season, Keith will find a new way of playing. It's his evolution of teams.

What's astonishing is that with next to no recruitment, we won on Tuesday without our best defender, best midfielder and best attacker from the promotion team.
Login to get fewer ads

We footballed them to death on 13:47 - Sep 18 with 1082 viewsaleanddale

I was indifferent to Walsall pre Tuesday.

Reading there comments i have formed an opinion of a really decent bunch of fans who have no inflated view of there place in the football pyramid.

Not like the diluted lot down the A58!!

They also pay us plenty of compliments - for this reason alone I am now hoping they turn there season around with the obvious exception of the games against us!!

I will watch out how they progress with interest.
We footballed them to death on 17:21 - Oct 4 with 875 viewssweetcorn

Bump.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024