Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Dawson 23:33 - Sep 16 with 4502 viewsdale18

Fantastic tonight and a well deserved Man of the Match. I think we need a new song for him.

Any takers?
Stephen Dawson on 15:37 - Sep 17 with 1196 viewsArthurDaley

Stephen Dawson on 08:22 - Sep 17 by PDIDDY

I was in bed

A large VAT Dave

Stephen Dawson on 15:39 - Sep 17 with 1190 viewsdingdangblue

Stephen Dawson on 15:30 - Sep 17 by WhiteyBFC

Premier League? Stephen Dawson?

After his performances for the tykes?

Wow.

Trust me, after his performances for us (once Keith left) he's lucky to have found a club full stop. Absolute gash for the most part and as far away from being a Premier League midfielder as you or I.

However, I did make it clear on this very forum that Dawson's best performances in a Barnsley shirt were when given a more offensive role, and in the main, under Keith Hill. So if he's not being stationed in a holding role, and he's doing well at League One level, then I'm not at all surprised.

I used to like him, when Keith was in charge. I used to like Matty Done too, one of the very few reds fans to appreciate him. I'd have the latter here now over fat Dale Jennings. But Dawson? No ta. Because I saw him play best part of 100 games and you can count the good games he had on one hand, and the shite games on a calculator.

Glad he's doing well for a club I've a soft spot for although it's early days. Lets see how he copes with our Conor in a couple of weeks time.

Deep down - you know we are going to beat you - and Dawson and Done will be a massive part of our win.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Stephen Dawson on 16:06 - Sep 17 with 1152 viewsWhiteyBFC

Stephen Dawson on 15:39 - Sep 17 by dingdangblue

Deep down - you know we are going to beat you - and Dawson and Done will be a massive part of our win.

I don't, mate. Honestly. I have no idea either way. We've only really played well once so far (smashed Gillingham) so I think we've done well to only lose twice. We got shut of 22 players in the Summer, recruited about 11, promoted a handful of kids, and the best keeper in the division hasn't been able to play yet. So it's no surprise to see us not quite on form yet. But I'm a patient sort, and I believe we'll eventually come good.

We've Turnbull to return, hopefully Fat Dale will become Fit Dale again, and at the minute we're hamstrung by Lazy Leroy getting regular starts ahead of Coley Cole. Once God realises what works, gets his first choice team settled, we'll be fine.

Tonight will be a little guide for us. If we get a positive performance and result, last weekend looks then to be a blip. But a negative display and result, and a few folk will be starting to turn. Already. Patience is easy to talk about, harder to implement.
Stephen Dawson on 16:33 - Sep 17 with 1071 viewsPDIDDY

Stephen Dawson on 15:37 - Sep 17 by ArthurDaley

Very near tbh, I don't smoke though

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024