Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Henderson 08:08 - Sep 17 with 7097 viewsRespectTheChemistry

What a sublime talent we are being privileged to witness. His goal attempts last night and Saturday were of the highest quality. A wonderful player.

(P.S. To the singers: please sing his name as much as Matt Done's because he truly deserves it)
Ian Henderson on 08:17 - Sep 17 with 5201 viewsPDIDDY

He's your man if you want herbalife, he makes a fortune selling it, alledgedly

Gissa job

Ian Henderson on 08:36 - Sep 17 with 5153 viewsRespectTheChemistry

Ian Henderson on 08:17 - Sep 17 by PDIDDY

If it means he can afford to stay at Dale, sounds like a winner to me.
Ian Henderson on 08:39 - Sep 17 with 5130 viewsdingdangblue

Ian Henderson on 08:17 - Sep 17 by PDIDDY

Maybe he can lend bury some money?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Ian Henderson on 08:57 - Sep 17 with 5057 viewsnordenblue

Had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of weeks back as hes bought a house next door to my friend and have to say he's as class off the pitch as on it,a truly quality chap
Ian Henderson on 10:08 - Sep 17 with 4926 viewsParkinsGimp

Pleasing to here that. And why the cutting remarks all the time Pdiddy, what is it with you?
So the guy has a sideline business, least its not like Mickey Thomas LOL
Footballers need something to fall back on after their career, good on the lad.
Ian Henderson on 11:43 - Sep 17 with 4792 viewsColDale

He's just the all round player for me. I'm starting to think he might be the best player I've seen play for us. Can anyone really say that any of Dawson, Reeves, Holt, Lambert, Jones etc are better than Henderson?

What I can't get my head round, is he plays 90 minutes, week in, week out. He's unstoppable. Players of his type shouldn't be able to do that.
Ian Henderson on 11:58 - Sep 17 with 4752 viewsolympicdale

I love Hendo, he's just amazing, and that is all she wrote..

Life is a game of fate.

Ian Henderson on 12:01 - Sep 17 with 4743 viewsaleanddale

Ian Henderson on 08:57 - Sep 17 by nordenblue

Had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of weeks back as hes bought a house next door to my friend and have to say he's as class off the pitch as on it,a truly quality chap

Is that up in Norden NB?

will look out for him up at Greenbooth!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Ian Henderson on 12:04 - Sep 17 with 4728 viewsaleanddale

Ian Henderson on 11:43 - Sep 17 by ColDale

He's just the all round player for me. I'm starting to think he might be the best player I've seen play for us. Can anyone really say that any of Dawson, Reeves, Holt, Lambert, Jones etc are better than Henderson?

What I can't get my head round, is he plays 90 minutes, week in, week out. He's unstoppable. Players of his type shouldn't be able to do that.

I could second that Col.

This fella is a talent that is so consistant week in week out.

If I had any tendancies and a man crush crept in it would deffo be for Hendo!!!

The bloke is just incredible and right on top of his game.
Ian Henderson on 12:45 - Sep 17 with 4616 viewsmacro

And to think he's been quite nomadic before here. Form of his life
Ian Henderson on 14:12 - Sep 17 with 4481 viewsPDIDDY

Ian Henderson on 10:08 - Sep 17 by ParkinsGimp

Pleasing to here that. And why the cutting remarks all the time Pdiddy, what is it with you?
So the guy has a sideline business, least its not like Mickey Thomas LOL
Footballers need something to fall back on after their career, good on the lad.

All I said , I hear he makes plenty on herbalife, I'm in the know at dale aswell as gigg...

Gissa job

Ian Henderson on 14:22 - Sep 17 with 4456 viewsFrog

And also does it with a smile, great player.
Ian Henderson on 14:23 - Sep 17 with 4454 viewsdingdangblue

Ian Henderson on 14:12 - Sep 17 by PDIDDY

All I said , I hear he makes plenty on herbalife, I'm in the know at dale aswell as gigg...

In the know? I dont think this is a secret.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Ian Henderson on 14:38 - Sep 17 with 4411 viewsPDIDDY

Ian Henderson on 14:23 - Sep 17 by dingdangblue

In the know? I dont think this is a secret.

I'm 7 miles away though

Gissa job

Ian Henderson on 14:47 - Sep 17 with 4394 viewsnordenblue

Ian Henderson on 12:01 - Sep 17 by aleanddale

Is that up in Norden NB?

will look out for him up at Greenbooth!!!

No not in Norden ive moved out of the area, not mentioning places as not really right on here,
Ian Henderson on 14:57 - Sep 17 with 4358 viewsPDIDDY

Ian Henderson on 14:47 - Sep 17 by nordenblue

No not in Norden ive moved out of the area, not mentioning places as not really right on here,

Good idea NB, you don't want the masses swamping hendos house, the herbalife buyers won't like that

Gissa job

Ian Henderson on 15:08 - Sep 17 with 4334 viewsnordenblue

Ian Henderson on 14:57 - Sep 17 by PDIDDY

Good idea NB, you don't want the masses swamping hendos house, the herbalife buyers won't like that

Or just weirdos after comp tickets?
Ian Henderson on 16:30 - Sep 17 with 4209 viewsPDIDDY

Ian Henderson on 15:08 - Sep 17 by nordenblue

Or just weirdos after comp tickets?

Nowt wrong with a comp for an away day

Gissa job

Ian Henderson on 17:59 - Sep 17 with 4069 viewsdale_spotland

Agree 100 per cent, been thinking for a while he's the best player I've seen for Dale. The things he does on the pitch are fantastic, and he does it every week.

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

Ian Henderson on 00:00 - Sep 18 with 3729 viewsRespectTheChemistry

I think you might well be right.

Paddy McCourt could be a genius with the ball at his feet but was seriously lacking in most other aspects of the game.

Rickie Lambert was better at free-kicks and penalties, had a much greater physical presence and possibly has the edge technically in terms of link-up play and balls into the box.

Will Buckley was also a better dribbler.

However...Hendo does so many things very well combined with the fact that you can't fault any aspect of his game that he could well be the most complete player ever to play for Dale.
Ian Henderson on 00:08 - Sep 18 with 3714 viewsBrierls

No doubt in my mind, Hendo is the best player I've ever seen play for us. Consistently brilliant. The crazy thing is...he seems to be getting better!
Ian Henderson on 00:15 - Sep 18 with 3699 viewsRespectTheChemistry

There must be something in that Herbalife!
Ian Henderson on 07:09 - Sep 18 with 3587 viewsaleanddale

Ian Henderson on 00:08 - Sep 18 by Brierls

No doubt in my mind, Hendo is the best player I've ever seen play for us. Consistently brilliant. The crazy thing is...he seems to be getting better!

He does seem to be getting better and better ( from a bloody good player to start with ).

With a smile on his face. I hope thats because he loves it here and is settled oop North.
Ian Henderson on 08:46 - Sep 18 with 3517 viewsJumeirahDale

Got to give some love to big Pete V as well - I just feel there is a quality and an almost telepathic understanding among our attacking midfielders at the moment that I've never seen before, and whilst a lot of credit (rightly) goes to Hendo and Done, Vincenti is a class apart as well.
Ian Henderson on 10:09 - Sep 18 with 3431 viewsNewbury_Dale

I think he is thriving being in a well-coached team with a coherent pattern of play. Knows his job, and excels in it. All credit to Hilly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024