Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Henderson 08:08 - Sep 17 with 7108 viewsRespectTheChemistry

What a sublime talent we are being privileged to witness. His goal attempts last night and Saturday were of the highest quality. A wonderful player.

(P.S. To the singers: please sing his name as much as Matt Done's because he truly deserves it)
Ian Henderson on 13:51 - Sep 18 with 1807 viewsaleanddale

Ian Henderson on 08:46 - Sep 18 by JumeirahDale

Got to give some love to big Pete V as well - I just feel there is a quality and an almost telepathic understanding among our attacking midfielders at the moment that I've never seen before, and whilst a lot of credit (rightly) goes to Hendo and Done, Vincenti is a class apart as well.

Agreed about big Peter Vincenti.

oppos view is he has been MOM v Blades and Saddlers and you would find it hard not to agree he has been different class.

long may it continue.
Ian Henderson on 14:01 - Sep 18 with 1780 viewsfermin

Ian Henderson on 00:15 - Sep 18 by RespectTheChemistry

There must be something in that Herbalife!

Bit off topic but . . .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brent-a-wilkes/herbalife-a-pyramid-scheme_b_422042
Ian Henderson on 15:29 - Sep 18 with 1696 viewslurker

Ian Henderson on 14:01 - Sep 18 by fermin

Bit off topic but . . .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brent-a-wilkes/herbalife-a-pyramid-scheme_b_422042

Hendo can add "Recruiting Machine" to his repertoire
Ian Henderson on 16:37 - Sep 18 with 1626 viewsColDale

Ian Henderson on 14:01 - Sep 18 by fermin

Bit off topic but . . .

I think our Hendo had half of Lge 2 signed up to him
Ian Henderson on 14:01 - Sep 19 with 1414 viewsTomRAFC

There seems to be nothing he can't do with the ball. Perkins is the only other player I think have seen who can work that hard for the full 90. Maybe Jonah in his heyday.

Easily in my all time dale XI. Him and McCourt on the wings. Finally a reason to kick Simpson out of it!

He is one of the many players Hill has brought to dale for nowt (or next to nowt) and got the best out of them. Remember the hoots of laughter from the biffos and the buckets when we signed COG?

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Ian Henderson on 14:35 - Sep 19 with 1394 viewsdingdangblue

Ian Henderson on 14:01 - Sep 19 by TomRAFC

There seems to be nothing he can't do with the ball. Perkins is the only other player I think have seen who can work that hard for the full 90. Maybe Jonah in his heyday.

Easily in my all time dale XI. Him and McCourt on the wings. Finally a reason to kick Simpson out of it!

He is one of the many players Hill has brought to dale for nowt (or next to nowt) and got the best out of them. Remember the hoots of laughter from the biffos and the buckets when we signed COG?

You were right it was for nowt, Colchester released him, he always looked class whenever we played them and he scored against us on at least 2 occasions - their loss - our huge gain.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024