Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Logan or Lillis? 08:32 - Sep 17 with 1420 viewsFrog

After a few games now and several clean sheets, would anyone swap Lillis for Logan?
Logan or Lillis? on 08:38 - Sep 17 with 1401 viewsdingdangblue

I think Eastham staying in the team even though our captain Lancashire is fit again is all you need to know. If Logan is doing the business then Lillis will struggle to get back in whilst Conrad is here. Its his shirt to lose now. No sentiment in football. A great headache for Hilly to have.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Logan or Lillis? on 08:59 - Sep 17 with 1342 viewsnordenblue

Logan just seems to have a much larger presence in the area and more commanding, a cracking keeper but probably miles out of our budget anyway longer term
Logan or Lillis? on 10:22 - Sep 17 with 1209 viewsRosun

Got to say that Conrad's distribution is top notch too. That low kick out of his hands onto Peter V's chest for the chest down to Scott Tanser was sublime. Not a fluke either, watch him in the warm ups and some of the kick outs would put some midfielders to shame.
Quality keeper but with Kasper Schmiechal injured I wonder if Leicester would want some additional back up.
Logan or Lillis? on 10:35 - Sep 17 with 1190 viewsdingdangblue

Logan or Lillis? on 10:22 - Sep 17 by Rosun

Got to say that Conrad's distribution is top notch too. That low kick out of his hands onto Peter V's chest for the chest down to Scott Tanser was sublime. Not a fluke either, watch him in the warm ups and some of the kick outs would put some midfielders to shame.
Quality keeper but with Kasper Schmiechal injured I wonder if Leicester would want some additional back up.

Was chatting about this during the game last night. Cant see Leicester recalling Logan just to warm their bench when he is playing for us - I imagine they have Hamer as 1st choice and one of their Academy Keepers on the bench at the minute. If Hamer gets injured or suspended we'd be in trouble.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Logan or Lillis? on 12:00 - Sep 17 with 1080 viewsolympicdale

That pass was Neuer-esque, summed up the night perfectly.

Life is a game of fate.

Logan or Lillis? on 13:44 - Sep 17 with 957 viewsStatzdale

The way Conrad celebrated when we scored was brilliant to see. Obviously shows that he loves being here
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 13:45]
Logan or Lillis? (n/t) on 14:39 - Sep 17 with 861 viewsdingdangblue

Logan or Lillis? on 14:41 - Sep 17 with 858 viewsdingdangblue

Noticed Hilly applauding this when it happened.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024