Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As predicted 10:27 - Sep 18 with 23750 viewshitman

Coleman back at accrington
As predicted on 20:56 - Sep 19 with 2234 viewsTVOS1907

As predicted on 20:50 - Sep 19 by WhiteyBFC

That's where you (or him.. or both of you) are wrong. I remember that now. Didn't realise it was PDIDDY who said it. But yes, you/he/whoever, it's not what I said. I said in response to him suggesting we had played well at West Ham - "we've not played well against them for 30 years". Not verbatim, mind. But aye, that's what I said.

Think you need to revisit that thread, although God knows which one it was.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

As predicted on 21:01 - Sep 19 with 2224 viewsWhiteyBFC

As predicted on 20:30 - Sep 19 by nordenblue

Whitey without stating the obvious you're on a ROCHDALE forum so people on here generally appreciate all things Dale and not too bothered about other teams, least of all much love for a club who've taken our manager twice in recent years not to mention hand picked our better players, and done nothing but criticise.I for one wont forget the pricks from YOUR club posting on here with their billy big bollox attitude when Hilly left us for your good selves rubbing our noses in it.
You say Hilly looked a broken man when returning to us, i couldn't disagree more, he looked like a man returning home to a club that appreciate how good a manager he actually is, rather than some deluded idiots (yourself excluded) who have ideas well above their station and no realistic chance of ever achieving regardless of manager.

I get all that, pal. But I think I'm a friend of the forum am I not? I've been very fair on here. So when I say Keith looked broken, I say it because it's true.

Dunno how to post pics on here but al have a go.

Joining BFC -

Rejoining Dale -

As predicted on 21:04 - Sep 19 with 2220 viewsWhiteyBFC

As predicted on 20:56 - Sep 19 by TVOS1907

Think you need to revisit that thread, although God knows which one it was.

I don't, mate. I know what I said. We've not played well at the Boleyn since the mid 80's. That was why I said what I said. He referred to seeing us do well there in 2011 or summat. We were shit.

If the post we're talking about missed a few words (I do that sometimes when drinking so you never know) then I apologise. But seriously pal, I meant what I've said.
As predicted on 21:07 - Sep 19 with 2217 viewsWhiteyBFC

As predicted on 20:43 - Sep 19 by TVOS1907

Think Dale did that with Bradford, then announced it was pay on the day 24 hours before the game.

They ended up bringing 2333 in the end, so there was plenty of room.

Will the hooligans of Dale off the TV be out in force? That may put a few of us off...
As predicted on 21:29 - Sep 19 with 2198 viewsTVOS1907

As predicted on 21:01 - Sep 19 by WhiteyBFC

I get all that, pal. But I think I'm a friend of the forum am I not? I've been very fair on here. So when I say Keith looked broken, I say it because it's true.

Joining BFC -

Rejoining Dale -

It was the middle of winter, tbf, and his head would have been a lot colder!

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

As predicted on 21:29 - Sep 19 with 2178 viewsPDIDDY

As predicted on 20:50 - Sep 19 by WhiteyBFC

That's where you (or him.. or both of you) are wrong. I remember that now. Didn't realise it was PDIDDY who said it. But yes, you/he/whoever, it's not what I said. I said in response to him suggesting we had played well at West Ham - "we've not played well against them for 30 years". Not verbatim, mind. But aye, that's what I said.

Best team lost that day, I was there and yes you played well, maybe you didn't travel?

Gissa job

As predicted on 21:32 - Sep 19 with 2171 viewsTVOS1907

As predicted on 21:07 - Sep 19 by WhiteyBFC

Will the hooligans of Dale off the TV be out in force? That may put a few of us off...

Doubt it.

As predicted on 21:34 - Sep 19 with 2168 viewsWhiteyBFC

As predicted on 21:29 - Sep 19 by PDIDDY

Best team lost that day, I was there and yes you played well, maybe you didn't travel?

Are we talking about the cup tie there when Robins was manager, or the time we lost 1-0 in the league? I went to both. We lost both deservedly. Although the cup defeat was harder to take.
Login to get fewer ads

As predicted on 21:56 - Sep 19 with 2124 viewsPDIDDY

As predicted on 21:34 - Sep 19 by WhiteyBFC

Are we talking about the cup tie there when Robins was manager, or the time we lost 1-0 in the league? I went to both. We lost both deservedly. Although the cup defeat was harder to take.

League game, Carlton cole scored I think, hill was manager
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 21:57]

Gissa job

As predicted on 22:01 - Sep 19 with 2113 viewsRotherhamDale

A Bury fan and a Barnsley fan on a Rochdale forum talking about West Ham.

What a crazy world we live in.

Possession with progression.

As predicted on 22:01 - Sep 19 with 2111 viewsWhiteyBFC

As predicted on 21:56 - Sep 19 by PDIDDY

League game, Carlton cole scored I think, hill was manager
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 21:57]

Papa Bouba Diop, beat Wiseman in the air from a corner. It was a shocking game, both sides poor.

They beat us 4-0 at our place.
As predicted on 22:02 - Sep 19 with 2110 viewsWhiteyBFC

As predicted on 22:01 - Sep 19 by RotherhamDale

A Bury fan and a Barnsley fan on a Rochdale forum talking about West Ham.

What a crazy world we live in.

A Rotherham, Dale fan, with Roy Keane as an avatar.

Crazeeeee.
As predicted on 22:03 - Sep 19 with 2110 viewsDaley_Lama

Craney was signed because he helped Coleman and Bell "win" the annual golf tournament.

The constant diving (cheating) harranguing (cheating) and feigning inury (cheating) by our squad that season should have been easy to predit before a ball was kicked.

Poll: DF in or out

As predicted on 23:17 - Sep 19 with 2042 viewsdingdangblue

As predicted on 20:02 - Sep 19 by WhiteyBFC

I wasn't getting Billy Big bollocks. I'm the friendliest bloke I can be. But I'm not a mug, and as lovely as it is to constantly slap you lot on the back (I do it so often), I still read nothing positive on here about MY club. Do you get my point?

Yes, the 'tools' as you refer to them hate Keith and haven't a good word for him or Dale, and you lot haven't a good word for Barnsley etc. Whereas I hold no angst inside me for Keith, he helped kickstart the career of my better half's son for starters. And I'm a reasonable enough bloke to look back upon his time at Oakwell without prejudice and see things in a fair manner. He did well for four, five months, wasn't backed in my opinion after losing key players and lost the plot for the next ten, eleven months to the point where he was signing Mido on 5k a week and blaming Bobby Hassell for things on the field despite not having Bobby Hassell on the field. Take a look at the photo of him upon returning to Dale. He looked a broken man. He was. We broke him.

But if I was getting Billy Big bollocks, I could be here all day. Really.

Remember I said the battle lines were drawn, no nice Whitey in the lead up to our game? Yep.

Think about it.

Noticed Winnall didn't start last 2 games? He scored 3 in 2 games against us last season

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

As predicted on 00:13 - Sep 20 with 2023 viewsWhiteyBFC

As predicted on 23:17 - Sep 19 by dingdangblue

Noticed Winnall didn't start last 2 games? He scored 3 in 2 games against us last season

I declared him my favourite player after the Yeovil game. He didn't score or owt, but he worked the channels, he jumped for headers, he grafted throughout and looks very talented. To me at least. But he's got a case of Dagnallitis. He's got just one goal in five games. He's missed at least three great chances. He's been thwarted by woodwork and keepers at least five times combined. He could quite easily be on ten goals. Which is what I thought of Dagnall before it eventually clicked for him.

But aye, as soon as I say he's my favourite player, he's benched. And in the two games without him, our starting strikers failed. Against MK it was Hemmings and Lita. Hemmings you can tell is not quite sharp yet, and Lita? Well, I never wanted him here to begin with and so far he's shown exactly the reasons why - workshy, gives off a bad attitude to me.
Against Fleetwood, we had Hemmings up top with Cole and Jennings just wide of him either side. Winnall came on in the dying embers and put one on a plate for fellow sub Lita who spooned it over from 8 yards.

Fine margins the other night. Very entertaining 0-0 draw where they could have had 4 in the first half, and us 4 in the second. I'm hopeful of us finally clicking into gear tomorrow at Port Vale. A place we never win at. We've only 'really' played well for a large chunk of one game. Gillingham at home. We took them apart, won 4-1. Which actually pleases me, because even though we've not been much cop so far, we've 9 points on the board with a game in hand.

Good luck to you lot against Coventry. We drew 2-2 at Northampton against them. Jim O'Brien and Tudgay will be well known to Keith. Jim especially, needs keeping an eye on.
As predicted on 00:39 - Sep 20 with 2005 viewsdingdangblue

As predicted on 00:13 - Sep 20 by WhiteyBFC

I declared him my favourite player after the Yeovil game. He didn't score or owt, but he worked the channels, he jumped for headers, he grafted throughout and looks very talented. To me at least. But he's got a case of Dagnallitis. He's got just one goal in five games. He's missed at least three great chances. He's been thwarted by woodwork and keepers at least five times combined. He could quite easily be on ten goals. Which is what I thought of Dagnall before it eventually clicked for him.

But aye, as soon as I say he's my favourite player, he's benched. And in the two games without him, our starting strikers failed. Against MK it was Hemmings and Lita. Hemmings you can tell is not quite sharp yet, and Lita? Well, I never wanted him here to begin with and so far he's shown exactly the reasons why - workshy, gives off a bad attitude to me.
Against Fleetwood, we had Hemmings up top with Cole and Jennings just wide of him either side. Winnall came on in the dying embers and put one on a plate for fellow sub Lita who spooned it over from 8 yards.

Fine margins the other night. Very entertaining 0-0 draw where they could have had 4 in the first half, and us 4 in the second. I'm hopeful of us finally clicking into gear tomorrow at Port Vale. A place we never win at. We've only 'really' played well for a large chunk of one game. Gillingham at home. We took them apart, won 4-1. Which actually pleases me, because even though we've not been much cop so far, we've 9 points on the board with a game in hand.

Good luck to you lot against Coventry. We drew 2-2 at Northampton against them. Jim O'Brien and Tudgay will be well known to Keith. Jim especially, needs keeping an eye on.

I'm not there tomorrow - family wedding! Seriously who gets married during the sodding football season! Summer is the time for weddings. Anyhow, really hopeful of an excellent performance and result v Coventry - the boys must be buzzing after Tuesdays showing - have you watched our goals on Dale YouTube channel? Matt Done's goal (our 1st) is a fantastic finish and a cracking team goal. We are playing some lovely football - a joy to watch. Its crazy , at the start of the season I was looking through the fixtures wondering where we were going to pick up points and now I am looking at the fixtures thinking who is likely to be better than us to match our passing / pressing game. 15 goals in 8 games and all without a number 9! Such exciting times .

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

As predicted on 00:52 - Sep 20 with 1994 viewsdingdangblue

Joining BFC -

Rejoining Dale -

He's fine now.

As predicted on 05:24 - Sep 20 with 1932 viewsnordenblue

Joining BFC -

Rejoining Dale -

You have been decent on here tbf to you Whitey but you're coming acroos as playing the victim on here which is bollox, a picture with his hair an inch shorter wouldnt to me suggest he's broken, coming back to Dale was like him putting on an old pair of knackered slippers, they may look a little shabby but good god are they a good fit and very comfy and make you feel very much at home
As predicted on 07:52 - Sep 20 with 1879 viewslibertinedreamer

As predicted on 00:52 - Sep 20 by dingdangblue

He's fine now.

What a first class tit...
As predicted on 09:24 - Sep 20 with 1822 viewsnordenblue

As predicted on 07:52 - Sep 20 by libertinedreamer

And you lot employ his cliche riddled cloned understudy, im sure Hilly will be deeply offended by your comments
As predicted on 09:27 - Sep 20 with 1821 viewslibertinedreamer

As predicted on 09:24 - Sep 20 by nordenblue

And you lot employ his cliche riddled cloned understudy, im sure Hilly will be deeply offended by your comments

I'd get rid of him before one of you lot could say "where's the dole office?"
As predicted on 09:30 - Sep 20 with 1816 viewsnordenblue

As predicted on 09:27 - Sep 20 by libertinedreamer

I'd get rid of him before one of you lot could say "where's the dole office?"

Youd get rid of a manager thats got your team flying? you really are a bright one
As predicted on 09:30 - Sep 20 with 1818 viewsTVOS1907

As predicted on 07:52 - Sep 20 by libertinedreamer

Double promotion-winning tit, I think you'll find.

As predicted on 09:31 - Sep 20 with 1810 viewsnordenblue

As predicted on 09:30 - Sep 20 by TVOS1907

Double promotion-winning tit, I think you'll find.

I think you'll find we "gained" promotion and didnt actually win it according to a certain poster on here?
As predicted on 09:33 - Sep 20 with 1807 viewsTVOS1907

As predicted on 09:31 - Sep 20 by nordenblue

I think you'll find we "gained" promotion and didnt actually win it according to a certain poster on here?

Good point.

Still, good to see libertine feels the need to post on here early on a Saturday morning on a day when his own team have a top two clash.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024