Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As predicted 10:27 - Sep 18 with 24250 viewshitman

Coleman back at accrington
As predicted on 09:37 - Sep 20 with 2787 viewsnordenblue

As predicted on 09:33 - Sep 20 by TVOS1907

Good point.

Still, good to see libertine feels the need to post on here early on a Saturday morning on a day when his own team have a top two clash.

Hes obviously livid still with his club feeling the need to use all things Dale to pull them out of the brown stuff
As predicted on 09:39 - Sep 20 with 2789 viewslibertinedreamer

As predicted on 09:33 - Sep 20 by TVOS1907

Good point.

Still, good to see libertine feels the need to post on here early on a Saturday morning on a day when his own team have a top two clash.

Meh, off to have my Lloyds brekky soon...good to converse with those less fortunate.

As for getting the team flying... Coleman could get us promoted with our wage budget!
As predicted on 09:42 - Sep 20 with 2782 views442Dale

As predicted on 09:39 - Sep 20 by libertinedreamer

Meh, off to have my Lloyds brekky soon...good to converse with those less fortunate.

As for getting the team flying... Coleman could get us promoted with our wage budget!

So therefore there's no achievement in doing it. No point in enjoying victories. No point in going to games and no point doing anything today after having your breakfast.

Best order some extra toast.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

As predicted on 17:55 - Sep 20 with 2672 views442Dale

Great win for Accrington today.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

As predicted on 17:58 - Sep 20 with 2657 viewsD_Alien

As predicted on 17:55 - Sep 20 by 442Dale

Great win for Accrington today.

Indeed, though they nearly blew it in the end. Coleman had brought in a couple of decent lads from Southport & Sligo and at L2 level that can make a difference. Dunno if either of them speaks Scouse.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

As predicted on 16:39 - Sep 21 with 2446 viewsWhiteyBFC

As predicted on 05:24 - Sep 20 by nordenblue

You have been decent on here tbf to you Whitey but you're coming acroos as playing the victim on here which is bollox, a picture with his hair an inch shorter wouldnt to me suggest he's broken, coming back to Dale was like him putting on an old pair of knackered slippers, they may look a little shabby but good god are they a good fit and very comfy and make you feel very much at home

How am I playing the victim? I've been on here since May 2011. Read my posts (there's lots of them), I always wanted Keith, then I'd had enough, then I regretted it, and I've done nowt but wish him and you well since. You forget, I witnessed every interview he did at Oakwell, over 18 months, I watched him in the dugout for 18 months, I watched his teams etc. So I'm not making things up to suit or please you or myself. By the end of his tenure at BFC the bloke was broken. He told people I know that he was broken. His spats with the board, with players and of course the fans, coupled with horrendous results (some of the worst in our 127 year history) made his job impossible by the end, and his position untenable.

In his last ever pre match interview, he mentioned the "supporters" 36 times. That was in a twelve minute long interview. Kept repeating how 'great' the supporters were, how we needed to stick together etc etc. It was the only interview of that nature that he ever did whilst here. I believe he was cajoled into doing it.

He then dropped John Stones, Bobby Hassell and Reuben Noble-Lazarus for Scott Wiseman, Stephen Dawson and Matty Done. We got humiliated by Blackburn. At half time he withdrew Done and Wiseman for Stones and RNL and at that moment, I knew he was a goner.

But just because he failed here, doesn't make him a failure of a man/manager. He clearly isn't, certainly not at this level and the level below. He's been nothing but a hero and miracle worker at Dale. You rightly laud him. So would I. And so do I still, despite everything I've said above because it is my long held belief that the board here shafted him, wouldn't back him sufficiently to allow him to completely do as he saw fit. It would have been painful, but in the long run I reckon he'd have been a perfect fit for us.

*This doesn't take into account the amount of jobs he applied for whilst at the helm in 2012, although he wasn't exactly feeling secure what with takeover rumours flying around.

** Congrats on the win yesterday. Check my twitter feed if any of you feel I'm two faced or just kissing arse. I'm chuffed for you. Just because my team is currently struggling, and I had to watch my missus' son's team lose at Bellend Road, it doesn't stop me from being happy for Keith and in particular the good lads I've met at Spotland.

See you in a fortnight. Kiss Kiss.
As predicted on 16:53 - Sep 21 with 2418 viewsRotherhamDale

We know Whitey, you tell us every week.

Possession with progression.

As predicted on 06:51 - Sep 22 with 2290 viewsaleanddale

Dale is Whiteys second team and I enjoy his posts.

looking forward to the 4th October when we entertain his beloved Tykes.

Barnsley making a right pigs ear of there start in league 1. Not seen the response on there board but if they lose again on Saturday that will set up the Spotland game a treat!!
Login to get fewer ads

As predicted on 07:22 - Sep 22 with 2268 viewsdownunder

As predicted on 16:39 - Sep 21 by WhiteyBFC

How am I playing the victim? I've been on here since May 2011. Read my posts (there's lots of them), I always wanted Keith, then I'd had enough, then I regretted it, and I've done nowt but wish him and you well since. You forget, I witnessed every interview he did at Oakwell, over 18 months, I watched him in the dugout for 18 months, I watched his teams etc. So I'm not making things up to suit or please you or myself. By the end of his tenure at BFC the bloke was broken. He told people I know that he was broken. His spats with the board, with players and of course the fans, coupled with horrendous results (some of the worst in our 127 year history) made his job impossible by the end, and his position untenable.

In his last ever pre match interview, he mentioned the "supporters" 36 times. That was in a twelve minute long interview. Kept repeating how 'great' the supporters were, how we needed to stick together etc etc. It was the only interview of that nature that he ever did whilst here. I believe he was cajoled into doing it.

He then dropped John Stones, Bobby Hassell and Reuben Noble-Lazarus for Scott Wiseman, Stephen Dawson and Matty Done. We got humiliated by Blackburn. At half time he withdrew Done and Wiseman for Stones and RNL and at that moment, I knew he was a goner.

But just because he failed here, doesn't make him a failure of a man/manager. He clearly isn't, certainly not at this level and the level below. He's been nothing but a hero and miracle worker at Dale. You rightly laud him. So would I. And so do I still, despite everything I've said above because it is my long held belief that the board here shafted him, wouldn't back him sufficiently to allow him to completely do as he saw fit. It would have been painful, but in the long run I reckon he'd have been a perfect fit for us.

*This doesn't take into account the amount of jobs he applied for whilst at the helm in 2012, although he wasn't exactly feeling secure what with takeover rumours flying around.

** Congrats on the win yesterday. Check my twitter feed if any of you feel I'm two faced or just kissing arse. I'm chuffed for you. Just because my team is currently struggling, and I had to watch my missus' son's team lose at Bellend Road, it doesn't stop me from being happy for Keith and in particular the good lads I've met at Spotland.

Maybe "broken" was the wrong word to use?.
I would say P*ssed off, or dis-illusioned.
He bounced back too quickly to be broken, in my opinion.
The Army are said to "break" people and then slowly build them up over a period of time. You are entitled to your opinion of course, and you are a lot closer to the action than me, but his rebuilding of Dale has been rapid, confident, and just smacks of "I will show the b*ggers" attitude he has.
Anyhow, keep posting Whitey. Enjoy your Daley day out.
As predicted on 11:13 - Sep 22 with 2172 viewsdingdangblue

As predicted on 06:51 - Sep 22 by aleanddale

Dale is Whiteys second team and I enjoy his posts.

looking forward to the 4th October when we entertain his beloved Tykes.

Barnsley making a right pigs ear of there start in league 1. Not seen the response on there board but if they lose again on Saturday that will set up the Spotland game a treat!!

To be fair, I think I would prefer it if Barnsley won on this coming Saturday v Swindon ( a tough game ). If they lose again it would be 3 losses and a 0-0 draw in their last 4 games which is dire form for one of the favourites to go up. We really want as many fans as possible to travel over for this one. I fear another defeat at home will put a few off coming despite the 'Keith Hill' factor.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

As predicted on 13:07 - Sep 22 with 2120 viewsnordenblue

Yes whitey you're moaning as people are giving you shit on here for various reasons, they will do and are well within their right to voice an opinion.
I wouldn't say Hilly was broken in the slightest just probably pissed off and totally disillusioned by unrealistic expectations of the majority of your fans and rubbered by your board.He was arguably doing a much better job than your current hero of a manager who in an inferior league with so called much better standard of player for this division is seriously crap looking at your recent results,nothing personal Whitey but since your results have dropped you've taken a turn for the worse with your ramblings on here matey.
As predicted on 19:06 - Sep 22 with 2018 viewsWhiteyBFC

As predicted on 13:07 - Sep 22 by nordenblue

Yes whitey you're moaning as people are giving you shit on here for various reasons, they will do and are well within their right to voice an opinion.
I wouldn't say Hilly was broken in the slightest just probably pissed off and totally disillusioned by unrealistic expectations of the majority of your fans and rubbered by your board.He was arguably doing a much better job than your current hero of a manager who in an inferior league with so called much better standard of player for this division is seriously crap looking at your recent results,nothing personal Whitey but since your results have dropped you've taken a turn for the worse with your ramblings on here matey.

Aye, it was totally unrealistic of us to expect to score now and again, draw/win a game or two. Mate, I know Keith's 'your' hero, and so he should be. But telling me what it 'might' have been like for us during Keith's reign, would be like me telling you Coleman wasn't as bad as you think. You can have an opinion on what you think happened at Oakwell when Hilly was boss, but you're judging it from outside. Those of us who were there, inside, well, we're closer to the truth I'm afraid. And truth is, after being shafted (in my opinion) by the board, Keith spent too much energy on confrontations with that board, the fans, players and the media. His team/results suffered, and 2012 was the worst calendar year in living memory for BFC supporters.

My current hero, as you call him, Danny Wilson, is not crap just because our recent results aren't exceptional. Just as Keith wasn't crap when you started this season badly. It's eight games. Anybody trying to gauge things at this juncture needs to chill out.
As for Keith doing better than Danny at second tier level, just stop. Please, mate? When Keith takes the relegation favourites to the Premier League with a squad that cost under a million pounds, we'll talk more about it.

He's not immune to criticism though. He's got more wrong than right (in my opinion) this time around. Some of his ideas/tactics/signings and selections are baffling. And as much as I will always laud him for his achievements some 17 years ago, he's just another manager in the grand scheme of things. He won't be the last. And he'll be sacked (knowing our board) if we're really struggling by Xmas. Unless we're finally changing. I hope that we are.

I always ramble on here. I repeat myself a lot too. But results don't alter how I post. I've always wished you well,. And, I've always told the truth - as I see it - regards Keith etc. I do though admit to being a bit more forceful with my words. I promised I would be, in the build up to our game. Makes it fun. Back slapping gets boring, especially when at the minute, you're the club on the perch, 'flying' even. So ripe for being knocked clean off. On October 4.

You Reds.
As predicted on 19:12 - Sep 22 with 2002 viewsPDIDDY

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, boring fecker

Gissa job

As predicted on 19:47 - Sep 22 with 1971 viewsnordenblue

As predicted on 19:06 - Sep 22 by WhiteyBFC

Aye, it was totally unrealistic of us to expect to score now and again, draw/win a game or two. Mate, I know Keith's 'your' hero, and so he should be. But telling me what it 'might' have been like for us during Keith's reign, would be like me telling you Coleman wasn't as bad as you think. You can have an opinion on what you think happened at Oakwell when Hilly was boss, but you're judging it from outside. Those of us who were there, inside, well, we're closer to the truth I'm afraid. And truth is, after being shafted (in my opinion) by the board, Keith spent too much energy on confrontations with that board, the fans, players and the media. His team/results suffered, and 2012 was the worst calendar year in living memory for BFC supporters.

My current hero, as you call him, Danny Wilson, is not crap just because our recent results aren't exceptional. Just as Keith wasn't crap when you started this season badly. It's eight games. Anybody trying to gauge things at this juncture needs to chill out.
As for Keith doing better than Danny at second tier level, just stop. Please, mate? When Keith takes the relegation favourites to the Premier League with a squad that cost under a million pounds, we'll talk more about it.

He's not immune to criticism though. He's got more wrong than right (in my opinion) this time around. Some of his ideas/tactics/signings and selections are baffling. And as much as I will always laud him for his achievements some 17 years ago, he's just another manager in the grand scheme of things. He won't be the last. And he'll be sacked (knowing our board) if we're really struggling by Xmas. Unless we're finally changing. I hope that we are.

I always ramble on here. I repeat myself a lot too. But results don't alter how I post. I've always wished you well,. And, I've always told the truth - as I see it - regards Keith etc. I do though admit to being a bit more forceful with my words. I promised I would be, in the build up to our game. Makes it fun. Back slapping gets boring, especially when at the minute, you're the club on the perch, 'flying' even. So ripe for being knocked clean off. On October 4.

You Reds.

The thing you're failing to see or admit is that regardless of manager the majority have struggled like hell at your place, maybe just maybe all the managers might not acually be shit but instead they're all working towards an impossible target.
Keith requires sole charge of the club not just the 11 that take the field on a saturday there creates the big problem, chairmen at championship level etc aren't willing to let a manager take the reigns and stick their nose in leading to the spats you mention, hes no mug and I'd hazard a guess he knows a touch more about the game of football than most chairmen will ever know.
If you class Dale at the minute as the club on the perch it would appear you at least have come to realise your place in the football pyramid Whitey at long last, every game we play in this league is like a free shot, so just like Coventry thought when they played shitty little Rochdale you may well get your fingers burnt too.
We've nothing to lose and im sure Hilly and a certain few players wont need any motivating
As predicted on 10:44 - Sep 23 with 1840 viewsWhiteyBFC

As predicted on 19:47 - Sep 22 by nordenblue

The thing you're failing to see or admit is that regardless of manager the majority have struggled like hell at your place, maybe just maybe all the managers might not acually be shit but instead they're all working towards an impossible target.
Keith requires sole charge of the club not just the 11 that take the field on a saturday there creates the big problem, chairmen at championship level etc aren't willing to let a manager take the reigns and stick their nose in leading to the spats you mention, hes no mug and I'd hazard a guess he knows a touch more about the game of football than most chairmen will ever know.
If you class Dale at the minute as the club on the perch it would appear you at least have come to realise your place in the football pyramid Whitey at long last, every game we play in this league is like a free shot, so just like Coventry thought when they played shitty little Rochdale you may well get your fingers burnt too.
We've nothing to lose and im sure Hilly and a certain few players wont need any motivating

You state that though, as if you believe it. That the majority of our managers have struggled like hell. We're a small town with a population of 75,000. And 10,000 of them watch the town's football club. We've the two Sheffield clubs and Leeds within spitting distance, and other similar size towns/clubs closer still. Bradford, Huddersfield, Hull, Doncaster, Rotherham. I know it's the same for you with your locale. But there's my point. Look at what we've managed to achieve in our history, compared to you for example.
Your statement of us always struggling, can only be based on the last few years. Which is harsh. Those years were still in the second tier. We've spent 28 of the last 33 seasons at that or the level above. That's not struggling like hell for a club of our size. We're a small club. At that level at least.

If you're suggesting these managers have struggled, it depends what you deem as struggling. The only managers in my 26 seasons at Oakwell that I'd say struggled, would be Nigel Spackman, Steve Parkin, Paul Hart and Keith Hill. Others who had occasional struggles, are ignored because they achieved summat. Simon Davey for example took us to an FA Cup semi. David Flitcroft masterminded an escape that'll never be matched.

Too many of you on here, have this opinion that Barnsley fans in general have far too great an expectation. It's a myth. It really is. We were hoping for steady progression, to not be involved in a relegation battle, during all six of those managers I've named's tenures. All of them failed on that. But only Spackman and Davey had fans screaming for their heads. At games I mean. I don't include a few lads posting on forums as 'fanbase' feeling. Obviously.

You're right, Keith requires control of a club, top to bottom. He can get that at Rochdale. But we're Barnsley FC. You don't walk into a club like that and expect to be given that kind of freedom. Danny Wilson hasn't got it now, and he was the best manager in English football 1998. As voted by his peers. I reckon only Sir Alex had that sort of freedom at a big club. And I can't think of any current managers with that kind of power in the top couple of tiers. I think Keith's got it with Dale, and possibly Flicker at Bury. There'll be others too, in the lower divisions yes. But aye, most clubs higher up are there for a reason. They're multi million pound businesses. Owners/chairmen etc aren't going to allow some Boltonian, chewing gum as he speaks, walking in like John Wayne, the freedom to do as he pleases with such a bigger club than the one he walked out of..

Wish they had, like.

As for pyramids, and knowing our place, I do yes. We're a third tier club. It says so in black and white. We're here on merit. Our past achievements count for nowt in the present, except for the repute you can use to gain an advantage. As in, we're always going to attract better players than most clubs down here. We're always going to be getting bigger gates than most clubs in this division too. And history would suggest we're definitely not going to be down here for long.
For Dale, it's the complete opposite. This for you, is like the Premier League for us. The zenith. A dream. You're always going to be one of the minnows at this level. Christ, if you were in the second tier it'd be unreal. Nothing (other than us doing it with you) I'd like more than to see you promoted this season and Keith sparring at that level again. Even his biggest detractors would have to eat some humble pie if that happens....

Blatant, long winded reply, just for PDIDDLY's amusement. So boring I am, that he attempts interaction with me on all platforms online. Only on here does he get my attention, because his bellendery stands out like a sore thumb. On the Bury forum he blends in nicely. And twitter? Well, it's twitter. Who doesn't look a tit on there?

11 more sleeps.....
As predicted on 11:29 - Sep 23 with 1801 viewsdingdangblue

As predicted on 10:44 - Sep 23 by WhiteyBFC

You state that though, as if you believe it. That the majority of our managers have struggled like hell. We're a small town with a population of 75,000. And 10,000 of them watch the town's football club. We've the two Sheffield clubs and Leeds within spitting distance, and other similar size towns/clubs closer still. Bradford, Huddersfield, Hull, Doncaster, Rotherham. I know it's the same for you with your locale. But there's my point. Look at what we've managed to achieve in our history, compared to you for example.
Your statement of us always struggling, can only be based on the last few years. Which is harsh. Those years were still in the second tier. We've spent 28 of the last 33 seasons at that or the level above. That's not struggling like hell for a club of our size. We're a small club. At that level at least.

If you're suggesting these managers have struggled, it depends what you deem as struggling. The only managers in my 26 seasons at Oakwell that I'd say struggled, would be Nigel Spackman, Steve Parkin, Paul Hart and Keith Hill. Others who had occasional struggles, are ignored because they achieved summat. Simon Davey for example took us to an FA Cup semi. David Flitcroft masterminded an escape that'll never be matched.

Too many of you on here, have this opinion that Barnsley fans in general have far too great an expectation. It's a myth. It really is. We were hoping for steady progression, to not be involved in a relegation battle, during all six of those managers I've named's tenures. All of them failed on that. But only Spackman and Davey had fans screaming for their heads. At games I mean. I don't include a few lads posting on forums as 'fanbase' feeling. Obviously.

You're right, Keith requires control of a club, top to bottom. He can get that at Rochdale. But we're Barnsley FC. You don't walk into a club like that and expect to be given that kind of freedom. Danny Wilson hasn't got it now, and he was the best manager in English football 1998. As voted by his peers. I reckon only Sir Alex had that sort of freedom at a big club. And I can't think of any current managers with that kind of power in the top couple of tiers. I think Keith's got it with Dale, and possibly Flicker at Bury. There'll be others too, in the lower divisions yes. But aye, most clubs higher up are there for a reason. They're multi million pound businesses. Owners/chairmen etc aren't going to allow some Boltonian, chewing gum as he speaks, walking in like John Wayne, the freedom to do as he pleases with such a bigger club than the one he walked out of..

Wish they had, like.

As for pyramids, and knowing our place, I do yes. We're a third tier club. It says so in black and white. We're here on merit. Our past achievements count for nowt in the present, except for the repute you can use to gain an advantage. As in, we're always going to attract better players than most clubs down here. We're always going to be getting bigger gates than most clubs in this division too. And history would suggest we're definitely not going to be down here for long.
For Dale, it's the complete opposite. This for you, is like the Premier League for us. The zenith. A dream. You're always going to be one of the minnows at this level. Christ, if you were in the second tier it'd be unreal. Nothing (other than us doing it with you) I'd like more than to see you promoted this season and Keith sparring at that level again. Even his biggest detractors would have to eat some humble pie if that happens....

Blatant, long winded reply, just for PDIDDLY's amusement. So boring I am, that he attempts interaction with me on all platforms online. Only on here does he get my attention, because his bellendery stands out like a sore thumb. On the Bury forum he blends in nicely. And twitter? Well, it's twitter. Who doesn't look a tit on there?

11 more sleeps.....

The only thing that really surprised me when Keith took over at Barnsley was that he didn't get Chris O'Grady - forget about Wiseman and Done. He must have tried or at least enquired about COG. Whether wages were a big stumbling block at the time ? Even so he should have moved hell or high water to get him. Ironic that he should eventually arrive when Keith got sacked and end up saving you from the drop with his goals. It all turned out for the best in the end for us with the King's return and our position at the moment. We have never been so blessed with wonderful young exciting players. Really hope we turn it on big time on the 4th - it would mean so much to everyone here and of course Hilly.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

As predicted on 12:07 - Sep 23 with 1772 viewsParkinsGimp

As predicted on 16:12 - Sep 18 by Reedy

As Accrington are my second team, I believe this is a good appointment.

To say they are "doomed" is quite frankly ridiculous, he is the most successful manager in their history, so that is many, many miles wide of the mark.

He knows how Accrington works, he was there for 13 years - I understand why Dale fans don't like him (his time here was horrendous) what no-one can say is that Coleman wasn't successful at Accrington, a quick peak at their recent history says he was successful, very successful.

People say he got them promotion into the football league, which is correct, but he also won 3 other promotions which often goes unnoticed.

On the racial issue, Bobby Grant was found not guilty, no more to say on that one.

"Signed all his mates" - people who had played for him before and he trusted, if that's the case I'm sure Hill is guilty of something similar.

I understand that Dale fans judge him on his time at Dale (which is perfectly understandable) but if you look into his time at Accrington, he did very well.

The vast majority of us welcomed Hill back with open arms, why cant Accrington do the same?

People say that they will now be "gunning for their failure" I don't understand that? Did you want Huddersfield to lose when Steve Eyre was in joint charge with Mark Lillis? Just because you don't like the manager - its a proper football club, with proper fans (similar to ourselves) give me Accrington Stanley over any Manchester United, Chelsea rubbish anytime.

If anyone would like to put their money where their mouth is, they won't go down, I guarantee it.

LOL we will see , he is a diniosaur, football has moved on. His mates are too old to perform at that level, they cant attract any decent players on the wages. Him and his sidekick bring nothing but shame to the team and the town.
Accy will be done or there abouts now .
and more fool them for bringing the soft lot back LOl
As predicted on 12:35 - Sep 23 with 1718 viewsTVOS1907

Wish they had, like.

11 more sleeps.....

Will you need two pages when Chaff interviews you for the programme, Whitey?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 12:36]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

As predicted on 12:38 - Sep 23 with 1712 viewsjudd

As predicted on 12:35 - Sep 23 by TVOS1907

Will you need two pages when Chaff interviews you for the programme, Whitey?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 12:36]

We'll probably be able to wrap the fookin' ground with it.

The programme will be that thick that it can be stood upon so that the game can be viewed from behind the visitors' stand. By a midget.

Poll: What is it to be then?

As predicted on 12:41 - Sep 23 with 1704 viewsTVOS1907

As predicted on 12:38 - Sep 23 by judd

We'll probably be able to wrap the fookin' ground with it.

The programme will be that thick that it can be stood upon so that the game can be viewed from behind the visitors' stand. By a midget.

Do you know any?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

As predicted on 16:49 - Sep 23 with 1595 viewsPDIDDY

Wish they had, like.

11 more sleeps.....

Twitter?

Gissa job

As predicted on 17:07 - Sep 23 with 1572 viewsnordenblue

Wish they had, like.

11 more sleeps.....

Id say flicker with a 30% win ratio too would certainly fit in the "struggled" category whitey and thats off the top of my head, i can honestly say i couldn't give a shiny shit about your history together with most on here sadly. As previously posted your ramblings are ever increasing with less informative content sadly whitey.
As predicted on 17:16 - Sep 24 with 1440 viewsWhiteyBFC

As predicted on 17:07 - Sep 23 by nordenblue

Id say flicker with a 30% win ratio too would certainly fit in the "struggled" category whitey and thats off the top of my head, i can honestly say i couldn't give a shiny shit about your history together with most on here sadly. As previously posted your ramblings are ever increasing with less informative content sadly whitey.

Sorry, mate. I'll try and rein it in a tad. I bore myself at times. Love a soapbox.

I couldn't stand Flicker. But he was manager during a three month period where on most matchdays you went home chuffed. It all disintegrated after that, and yes he struggled then. Which I said he did. But as I also said, he achieved summat special so he'll be more remembered for that in years to come, than the shit months.

To end though, Norden, if you don't give a shiny shit can you stop assuming stuff?

Cheers.
As predicted on 17:19 - Sep 24 with 1433 viewsWhiteyBFC

As predicted on 11:29 - Sep 23 by dingdangblue

The only thing that really surprised me when Keith took over at Barnsley was that he didn't get Chris O'Grady - forget about Wiseman and Done. He must have tried or at least enquired about COG. Whether wages were a big stumbling block at the time ? Even so he should have moved hell or high water to get him. Ironic that he should eventually arrive when Keith got sacked and end up saving you from the drop with his goals. It all turned out for the best in the end for us with the King's return and our position at the moment. We have never been so blessed with wonderful young exciting players. Really hope we turn it on big time on the 4th - it would mean so much to everyone here and of course Hilly.

We were in for COG. But he chose Wednesday for the wages. Allegedly. Keith said summat like "we can't compete with clubs like Sheffield Wednesday" and that went down well. Not. They were a division below as well.

And, he'd begged the club to recruit him on loan prior to his dismissal. It never happened, and he was soon sacked. Then, Flicker gets the gig and, Chris O'Grady.

We'll beat you on the 4th though. Sorry, we just will. You'll dominate us for 90 minutes but we'll rob you. Why? Because we never do. And so we're due a result like that and it'd be funny.
As predicted on 17:35 - Sep 24 with 1405 viewsnordenblue

As predicted on 17:16 - Sep 24 by WhiteyBFC

Sorry, mate. I'll try and rein it in a tad. I bore myself at times. Love a soapbox.

I couldn't stand Flicker. But he was manager during a three month period where on most matchdays you went home chuffed. It all disintegrated after that, and yes he struggled then. Which I said he did. But as I also said, he achieved summat special so he'll be more remembered for that in years to come, than the shit months.

To end though, Norden, if you don't give a shiny shit can you stop assuming stuff?

Cheers.

Not assuming things Whitey its how many people from the outside view your club and the deluded ideas many of you lot have, there seems to be a distinct theme though tbf once you pass Brighouse they all go a bit billy big bollox and have ideas well above their station so you're in great company in that.Anyway you should walk all over us in a couple of weeks though being an ex prem club and all that, no pressure or anything

[Post edited 24 Sep 2014 22:35]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024