Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As predicted 10:27 - Sep 18 with 24232 viewshitman

Coleman back at accrington
As predicted on 21:46 - Sep 25 with 2426 views442Dale

As predicted on 21:44 - Sep 25 by TVOS1907

George O'Ghani & Brenda O'Connell

Ah yes! Chris Beaumont produced a great display that night.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

As predicted on 22:13 - Sep 25 with 2386 viewsnordenblue

As predicted on 21:44 - Sep 25 by TVOS1907

George O'Ghani & Brenda O'Connell

Is that the Mrs Brown creator?
As predicted on 23:19 - Sep 25 with 2318 viewsTVOS1907

As predicted on 21:46 - Sep 25 by 442Dale

Ah yes! Chris Beaumont produced a great display that night.

I think I've got that game on video somewhere.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

As predicted on 23:19 - Sep 25 with 2313 viewsTVOS1907

As predicted on 22:13 - Sep 25 by nordenblue

Is that the Mrs Brown creator?

It should be.

As predicted on 21:43 - Sep 26 with 2174 viewsWhiteyBFC

As predicted on 21:18 - Sep 25 by nordenblue

Wow your clubs just so awesome we're blessed such a supporter of the massive world famous Barnsley is even posting on here.One thing i would suggest is asking Hilly where he would rather be, im sure he'd tell you to shove your bullshit history up your arse and work for somewhere hes appreciated and understand what a good manager he actually is.
I suspect a bit of nerves creeping in Whitey as the game gets nearer, nothing to lose being such a massive club against a shitty little team surely not?
[Post edited 25 Sep 2014 21:29]

I ask you to remember what I said I'd be doing on here, about a fortnight ago.

The Dale lads who know or have met me, they know the score.

I know another score. Rochdale 0, Barnsley 4. Coming to a shithole soon.

8 more sleeps.
As predicted on 21:44 - Sep 26 with 2173 viewsWhiteyBFC

As predicted on 20:56 - Sep 25 by 442Dale

Yeah but the best threads always go off at a tangent. This isn't one of the best threads because it hasn't reached TalkingSutty v BigDaveMycock levels of wonderment yet.

That and the fact a Whitey post takes longer to digest than Lord of the Rings.... All three films in one go. And then the book.

And the Hobbit trilogy.
As predicted on 22:04 - Sep 26 with 2149 viewsnordenblue

As predicted on 21:43 - Sep 26 by WhiteyBFC

I ask you to remember what I said I'd be doing on here, about a fortnight ago.

The Dale lads who know or have met me, they know the score.

I know another score. Rochdale 0, Barnsley 4. Coming to a shithole soon.

8 more sleeps.

You're bang on there, sooner than you think, you'll be at a shit hole tomorrow
As predicted on 22:49 - Sep 26 with 2120 viewsWhiteyBFC

As predicted on 22:04 - Sep 26 by nordenblue

You're bang on there, sooner than you think, you'll be at a shit hole tomorrow

Huddersfield?

Give Daggers my love tomorrow.
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:03 - Sep 26 with 2098 viewsRosun

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:10 - Sep 25 by WhiteyBFC

Barnsley town has a population of 75,000. The borough thing is complete nonsense. It includes places that are closer to Rotherham, Doncaster and Sheffield, bizarrely. All are Wednesday strongholds.

But even taking the 200,000 population, it doesn't alter what I was saying, that we're a small, market town, with the cities of Leeds, Wakefield, Nottingham and Sheffield next door. For us to achieve what we have, well it hasn't been a struggle, as was suggested.

Next door? Leeds is the thick end of 30 miles away. By that reckoning Preston, Stockport, Macclesfield, Huddersfield and Bradford are in competition with Rochdale.
(No subject) (n/t) on 00:00 - Sep 27 with 2063 viewsD_Alien

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:03 - Sep 26 by Rosun

Next door? Leeds is the thick end of 30 miles away. By that reckoning Preston, Stockport, Macclesfield, Huddersfield and Bradford are in competition with Rochdale.

Seem to remember tazzy getting slated on here not long ago for suggesting something similar to Whitey. Maybe they have more in common than we realise?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

(No subject) (n/t) on 05:57 - Sep 27 with 1998 viewsnordenblue

You can widen the net a touch more Nottingham is going on for 40 odd miles away from Baaarnsley! That bloody Brian Cloughs still got a lot to answer for
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 5:59]
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:41 - Sep 27 with 1910 viewsWhiteyBFC

It's a 15 minute drive.

You miss the point spectacularly. Fact is, we've got big clubs right next to us. It wasn't a difficult concept.

And before you say "but so have we..."

I'm not disputing that. In fact, it's that that strengthens the whole point I was making.

We've had big clubs right around us for 127 years, yet we've prospered. Achieved things. Won stuff. Made a small impact on english football.

Rochdale haven't.

God, it's too easy on here.
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:49 - Sep 27 with 1904 viewsWhiteyBFC

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:00 - Sep 27 by D_Alien

Seem to remember tazzy getting slated on here not long ago for suggesting something similar to Whitey. Maybe they have more in common than we realise?

I take that as a compliment. Good kid, Tazzy.
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:43 - Sep 27 with 1848 viewsD_Alien

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:49 - Sep 27 by WhiteyBFC

I take that as a compliment. Good kid, Tazzy.

Your awayday reviews aren't a patch on his, though.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:17 - Sep 27 with 1812 viewsnordenblue

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:41 - Sep 27 by WhiteyBFC

It's a 15 minute drive.

You miss the point spectacularly. Fact is, we've got big clubs right next to us. It wasn't a difficult concept.

I'm not disputing that. In fact, it's that that strengthens the whole point I was making.

We've had big clubs right around us for 127 years, yet we've prospered. Achieved things. Won stuff. Made a small impact on english football.

Rochdale haven't.

Not too good with numbers whitey lad are you,30 miles is a 15 min drive? You'd be lucky to hit 120mph at any point between barnsley and Leeds.
Do you class existing as an achievement in your concept?
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:27 - Sep 27 with 1756 viewsdingdangblue

It's a 15 minute drive.

Rochdale haven't.

Barnsley Prospered - past tense
Dale Prospering - present tense

Only 7 more sheep's now whitey.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:31 - Sep 27 with 1655 viewsRosun

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:17 - Sep 27 by nordenblue

Not too good with numbers whitey lad are you,30 miles is a 15 min drive? You'd be lucky to hit 120mph at any point between barnsley and Leeds.
Do you class existing as an achievement in your concept?

23 miles according to google maps. Whitey will have a Ferrari or a helicopter to take him from one market town to another market town. Jeeeezus. Successful club? Bury have won more FA Cups than Baaaarnsley.. I've just included Stoke,Liverpool and Leeds as local clubs based on Whiteys logistical calculations. Market town my arse.
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:45 - Sep 27 with 1639 viewsRosun

It's a 15 minute drive.

Rochdale haven't.

Big clubs? Sheffield Wednesday / United, Leeds, Doncaster, Rotherham, Wakefield United? Do me a favour. Deluded.
(No subject) (n/t) on 08:02 - Sep 28 with 1536 viewsnordenblue

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:45 - Sep 27 by Rosun

Big clubs? Sheffield Wednesday / United, Leeds, Doncaster, Rotherham, Wakefield United? Do me a favour. Deluded.

Yeah much bigger than the 2 manchester clubs on our doorstep not to mention the many others in a 40 odd mile radius using his logic.
As predicted on 20:38 - Sep 28 with 1435 viewsWhiteyBFC

Take little bits from each of my posts, add bits, remove bits, and there you go. Context.

I never said Donny or Rotherham were big clubs. Think I named the Sheffield clubs and Leeds though. Which they are. Big that is.

Next.

You claim that you've got Manchester clubs nearby. Yep. I think I admitted that. Why? Because it strengthened the point I was making that you've missed spectacularly. That both us, and you, have had bigger clubs next door to contend with in terms of people from our small towns choosing to glory hunt and go support those bigger, nearby clubs. Yet we've prospered. You haven't.

As for the 15 mile thing, it depends where from Barnsley you set off, and to which part of Leeds, but aye, might be a bit off with guesswork. Didn't realise I had to get it as close to the exact figure as possible, but yes, my bad. But Wakefield is a big city. You can walk a yard from Barnsley into Wakefield. They've no league club. It's Leeds territory, despite being next to both that city and our town. Why? Because they're more successful.

Anyway, it's all irrelevant. Here and now, as it stands, we're both third division clubs. One massively overachieving, one under-performing. One where the fanbase is seemingly united, riding the crest of a wave. The other, fanbase split and soul searching.

And so Saturday is massive. But more for us than you. I honestly feel a big defeat for us and there'll be the biggest shitstorm ever seen on our forum. Which would be fun. Have you lot seen how I post on there? Not in the manner that I have done on here for the last couple of weeks. You know, where I said I'd be coming on here and being a bell?

After the weekend, I'll go back to posting only sporadically, and only in my usual pleasant manner. In fact, if any of you want to meet up for a chinwag I'll be in the Ratcliffe with 442 and the lads from 1.30pm (maybe earlier).

It's only banter, only football. And I'm only pulling yer legs.

All the best this week, I hope it's one of good health and peace.

But I'll be sticking to my WUMing until Saturday.
As predicted on 21:22 - Sep 28 with 1397 viewsTVOS1907

As predicted on 20:38 - Sep 28 by WhiteyBFC

Take little bits from each of my posts, add bits, remove bits, and there you go. Context.

I never said Donny or Rotherham were big clubs. Think I named the Sheffield clubs and Leeds though. Which they are. Big that is.

Next.

You claim that you've got Manchester clubs nearby. Yep. I think I admitted that. Why? Because it strengthened the point I was making that you've missed spectacularly. That both us, and you, have had bigger clubs next door to contend with in terms of people from our small towns choosing to glory hunt and go support those bigger, nearby clubs. Yet we've prospered. You haven't.

As for the 15 mile thing, it depends where from Barnsley you set off, and to which part of Leeds, but aye, might be a bit off with guesswork. Didn't realise I had to get it as close to the exact figure as possible, but yes, my bad. But Wakefield is a big city. You can walk a yard from Barnsley into Wakefield. They've no league club. It's Leeds territory, despite being next to both that city and our town. Why? Because they're more successful.

Anyway, it's all irrelevant. Here and now, as it stands, we're both third division clubs. One massively overachieving, one under-performing. One where the fanbase is seemingly united, riding the crest of a wave. The other, fanbase split and soul searching.

And so Saturday is massive. But more for us than you. I honestly feel a big defeat for us and there'll be the biggest shitstorm ever seen on our forum. Which would be fun. Have you lot seen how I post on there? Not in the manner that I have done on here for the last couple of weeks. You know, where I said I'd be coming on here and being a bell?

After the weekend, I'll go back to posting only sporadically, and only in my usual pleasant manner. In fact, if any of you want to meet up for a chinwag I'll be in the Ratcliffe with 442 and the lads from 1.30pm (maybe earlier).

It's only banter, only football. And I'm only pulling yer legs.

All the best this week, I hope it's one of good health and peace.

But I'll be sticking to my WUMing until Saturday.

442 hasn't got any lads.

Well, one maybe.

As predicted on 21:35 - Sep 28 with 1382 viewsWhiteyBFC

As predicted on 21:22 - Sep 28 by TVOS1907

442 hasn't got any lads.

Well, one maybe.

His face after the game when I'm running him through Big Jean's 93rd minute winner will be priceless.
As predicted on 21:39 - Sep 28 with 1366 views442Dale

As predicted on 21:35 - Sep 28 by WhiteyBFC

His face after the game when I'm running him through Big Jean's 93rd minute winner will be priceless.

I won't care one bit because as soon as a game finishes its a countdown to Doctor Who. Football is overhyped.

As predicted on 21:39 - Sep 28 with 1364 viewsTVOS1907

As predicted on 21:35 - Sep 28 by WhiteyBFC

He'll probably get the league table up on his phone.

Or just go home.

As predicted on 21:44 - Sep 28 with 1350 views442Dale

As predicted on 21:39 - Sep 28 by TVOS1907

He'll probably get the league table up on his phone.

Or just go home.

Good point. I only stuck around after Whitey's last visit because we got passes for the main stand bar from a very nice chap.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024