Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As predicted 10:27 - Sep 18 with 23759 viewshitman

Coleman back at accrington
As predicted on 21:54 - Sep 28 with 1676 viewsWhiteyBFC

As predicted on 21:39 - Sep 28 by 442Dale

I won't care one bit because as soon as a game finishes its a countdown to Doctor Who. Football is overhyped.

Not watched it yet. Am doing in 5 minutes, before retiring to bed. Loving the series so far. Loving Capaldi, as ever.
As predicted on 01:01 - Sep 29 with 1561 viewsShun

As predicted on 21:39 - Sep 28 by 442Dale

I won't care one bit because as soon as a game finishes its a countdown to Doctor Who. Football is overhyped.

This is my life atm.
As predicted on 19:43 - Sep 29 with 1430 viewsBigDaveMyCock

As predicted on 20:56 - Sep 25 by 442Dale

Yeah but the best threads always go off at a tangent. This isn't one of the best threads because it hasn't reached TalkingSutty v BigDaveMycock levels of wonderment yet.

That and the fact a Whitey post takes longer to digest than Lord of the Rings.... All three films in one go. And then the book.

"This isn't one of the best threads because it hasn't reached TalkingSutty v BigDaveMycock levels of wonderment yet."

Aye 442 there's the rrrrrrrrrub. I remember what Frances Ford Coppola once said to me. "BigDave darling, see it through to the end. When they've got their backs against the wall and resorting to personal insults that's when you know you've got them" - except in Italian.

The force is strong within Whitey but learn much he has to. Too seriously takes himself does he. To be irreverent he must become.

Where is my nemesis by the way?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

As predicted on 19:56 - Sep 29 with 1410 views442Dale

As predicted on 19:43 - Sep 29 by BigDaveMyCock

"This isn't one of the best threads because it hasn't reached TalkingSutty v BigDaveMycock levels of wonderment yet."

Aye 442 there's the rrrrrrrrrub. I remember what Frances Ford Coppola once said to me. "BigDave darling, see it through to the end. When they've got their backs against the wall and resorting to personal insults that's when you know you've got them" - except in Italian.

The force is strong within Whitey but learn much he has to. Too seriously takes himself does he. To be irreverent he must become.

Where is my nemesis by the way?

Is this carrying on the Agatha Christie puns?... because we've done that one.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

As predicted on 20:00 - Sep 29 with 1406 viewsBigDaveMyCock

As predicted on 19:56 - Sep 29 by 442Dale

Is this carrying on the Agatha Christie puns?... because we've done that one.

Nah, not me Mister. Only Lionel Bart cockney chimney sweeps araaand here Mister. Bid you good day sir.

As predicted on 20:03 - Sep 29 with 1400 views442Dale

As predicted on 20:00 - Sep 29 by BigDaveMyCock

Nah, not me Mister. Only Lionel Bart cockney chimney sweeps araaand here Mister. Bid you good day sir.

Give that Van Dyke chap my best.

As predicted on 20:10 - Sep 29 with 1383 viewsBigDaveMyCock

As predicted on 20:03 - Sep 29 by 442Dale

Give that Van Dyke chap my best.

Cor blimey sir, the Chairman of the FA ain't a person who's likely to keep company with the likes of me sir. I'm after all a Victorian street urchin.

As predicted on 20:15 - Sep 29 with 1376 viewsTTNYear

Supersuttygoesballisticbecausebbmsatrocious....

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Login to get fewer ads

As predicted on 20:16 - Sep 29 with 1369 viewsTVOS1907

As predicted on 20:15 - Sep 29 by TTNYear

Supersuttygoesballisticbecausebbmsatrocious....

I'm still waiting for him to be picked in the starting eleven.....

BBM, not TS.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

As predicted on 20:17 - Sep 29 with 1367 viewsD_Alien

As predicted on 20:10 - Sep 29 by BigDaveMyCock

Cor blimey sir, the Chairman of the FA ain't a person who's likely to keep company with the likes of me sir. I'm after all a Victorian street urchin.

Edwardian? Not long before the outbreak of the first world war? Surely you remember that?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

As predicted on 20:22 - Sep 29 with 1350 viewsBigDaveMyCock

As predicted on 20:17 - Sep 29 by D_Alien

Edwardian? Not long before the outbreak of the first world war? Surely you remember that?

Much obliged for your post sir but I am definitely a street urchin from the period of 24 May 1819 to 22 January 1901.

"Oh, who will buy my bed of roses..

As predicted on 20:33 - Sep 29 with 1328 views442Dale

As predicted on 20:22 - Sep 29 by BigDaveMyCock

Much obliged for your post sir but I am definitely a street urchin from the period of 24 May 1819 to 22 January 1901.

Are you from a background that's more Oliver Twist than Mary Poppins?

If not, stop with the sob stories and concentrate on your work. Otherwise it'll be better to get in an expert in talking soot.

As predicted on 20:36 - Sep 29 with 1317 viewsBigDaveMyCock

As predicted on 20:33 - Sep 29 by 442Dale

Are you from a background that's more Oliver Twist than Mary Poppins?

If not, stop with the sob stories and concentrate on your work. Otherwise it'll be better to get in an expert in talking soot.

"expert in talking soot."

Very good.

As predicted on 20:56 - Sep 29 with 1293 viewsD_Alien

As predicted on 20:22 - Sep 29 by BigDaveMyCock

Certainly beats:

"Feed the birds
Tuppence a bag"

Always thought that sounded a bit dodgy.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

As predicted on 21:07 - Sep 29 with 1260 views442Dale

As predicted on 20:56 - Sep 29 by D_Alien

Certainly beats:

"Feed the birds
Tuppence a bag"

Always thought that sounded a bit dodgy.

Feed a goat and he will score. And so does the Pope if he's had his pre-match meal.

These are footballing FACTS. A FACT like having a human ref in a game between animals makes Bedknobs & Broomsticks a bit of a farce.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024