Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sent to Coventry 16:33 - Sep 19 with 1458 viewsYouTubeDale

Reda Johnson will not be appearing tomorrow at the Dale after being sent off against Scunthorpe on Tuesday for "head-butting". That incident changed the match and Scunthorpe went on to win. He's the captain and a giant at the back, with his aerial duels being his forte. Top scorer so far this season, being another reason why I am glad he isn't playing.

After our confidence-boosting team display against Walsall, and according to Keith Hill, an even better display against Sheffield Utd last Saturday, we must be up for this one. Quite rightly Hill is suggesting that we shouldn't become complacent. But that isn't the Rochdale way. It just makes us look forward to the Coventry match even more.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/look-photo-proves-
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 16:38]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Sent to Coventry on 16:39 - Sep 19 with 1437 viewsaleanddale

Looks to be a Beast of a centre half!!

Anything like this only helps we just do what we did on Tuesday and see where it takes us!!

They had a lofty reputation in that cup game when Connor and Griffiths gave us a comfortable 2-0 home win.

Estimates on there board suggest 1000 - 1100 sky blues tomorrow so we might sruggle to get to 4000 more like 3400 / 3500.
Sent to Coventry on 17:02 - Sep 19 with 1379 viewsdeeplishblue

[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 17:05]

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Sent to Coventry on 17:35 - Sep 19 with 1290 viewsShun

Sent to Coventry on 17:02 - Sep 19 by deeplishblue

[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 17:05]

Who's on these photos, deeplish? I think this must've been just before I started supporting us.
Sent to Coventry on 17:38 - Sep 19 with 1272 viewsAtThePeake

Sent to Coventry on 17:35 - Sep 19 by Shun

Who's on these photos, deeplish? I think this must've been just before I started supporting us.

Paul Connor smashing in the first and then Gareth Griffiths heading in the second.

Tangled up in blue.

Sent to Coventry on 17:45 - Sep 19 with 1259 viewsColDale

Noel Cantwell must be turning in his grave knowing that Dale v Cov is a league game
Sent to Coventry on 19:34 - Sep 19 with 1096 viewsD_Alien

Sent to Coventry on 17:45 - Sep 19 by ColDale

Noel Cantwell must be turning in his grave knowing that Dale v Cov is a league game

Noel Noel
Noel Noel
That is the name of that bastard Cantwell

Fans of a certain ilk will remember that being sung full throttle from a packed Sandy
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 19:35]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sent to Coventry on 19:42 - Sep 19 with 1067 viewsYouTubeDale

Keith knows all about Jim O'Brien and Frank Nouble from his Barnsley days. Simeon Jackson ofcourse scored the 2 goals against us at Gillingham in the play-off semi-final stopping us from going to Wembley for a second time. It would be good getting a bit of revenge over him...

Remembering...
Jackson had the final word though, scoring from the spot after Nutter had been fouled by Dale's Rory McArdle.

[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 19:49]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024