Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley Losing - Hill's Fault? 17:12 - Sep 27 with 6674 viewsisitme

With Barnsley losing again and falling into the relegation zone in the process the question I and I suppose some others will ask is - Is it still Keith Hill's fault?
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 17:24]
Barnsley Losing - Hill's Fault? on 16:09 - Sep 28 with 1746 viewsD_Alien

Barnsley Losing - Hill's Fault? on 15:34 - Sep 28 by nordenblue

Speaking of which, Whitey appears to have vanished too funnily enough. I await his 3 page essay on all thing baaarnsley, not doing overly well with one of if not the highest budget in the division is old Danny boy

The thing about Whitey's essays is, good lad though he is - at least on a par with tazzy - he suffers from an English teacher who failed to mark his school essays down for using 200 short sentences where 20 normal ones would do. Perhaps it's just a Yorkshire trait, and his English teacher taught Yorkshire, not English?

Anyone within a 30 mile radius of Barnsley probably suffers from the same problem.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Barnsley Losing - Hill's Fault? on 20:57 - Sep 28 with 1592 viewsWhiteyBFC

Barnsley Losing - Hill's Fault? on 16:08 - Sep 28 by TVOS1907

He's more of a night-time poster, tbf, plus he'll be catching up one of his 6 remaining sleeps.

I watched Jacob and Huddersfield get three points, then found out we'd been spanked again, so initially I was very busy trying to calm down my fellow supporters last night, and then treated the missus to my fantastic company.

I've said it how it is. We're shit right now. But it's a huge transitional period. Those calling for a change of manager after 9 games are impossible to please. They think there's a manager out there who only ever wins. He doesn't exist I'm afraid. But, as I also pointed out on our forum, Danny's second spell in charge, his stats are appalling and rival Keith's. So perhaps it's not the manager that's the problem, and those upstairs?

I don't expect Keith to have any bitterness towards most people at BFC now. Bobby was released, Don Rowing left, so the only folk he'll want to prove wrong are the majority of the supporters (who think he was shit). He's gone on record many times since departing saying how much he likes our owner, and that they're still friends (both families). So aye, it's just the fans he'll want to stick the proverbial two fingers up at. I wouldn't begrudge him that, ordinarily. But a win for us on Saturday will see us back on track and back in touching distance with the top ten, with a game in hand on some. It's not half as 'end of the worldy' as a lot of our 'fans' would have you believe.

Nobody achieved owt in October.
Barnsley Losing - Hill's Fault? on 21:00 - Sep 28 with 1582 views442Dale

Barnsley Losing - Hill's Fault? on 20:57 - Sep 28 by WhiteyBFC

I watched Jacob and Huddersfield get three points, then found out we'd been spanked again, so initially I was very busy trying to calm down my fellow supporters last night, and then treated the missus to my fantastic company.

I've said it how it is. We're shit right now. But it's a huge transitional period. Those calling for a change of manager after 9 games are impossible to please. They think there's a manager out there who only ever wins. He doesn't exist I'm afraid. But, as I also pointed out on our forum, Danny's second spell in charge, his stats are appalling and rival Keith's. So perhaps it's not the manager that's the problem, and those upstairs?

I don't expect Keith to have any bitterness towards most people at BFC now. Bobby was released, Don Rowing left, so the only folk he'll want to prove wrong are the majority of the supporters (who think he was shit). He's gone on record many times since departing saying how much he likes our owner, and that they're still friends (both families). So aye, it's just the fans he'll want to stick the proverbial two fingers up at. I wouldn't begrudge him that, ordinarily. But a win for us on Saturday will see us back on track and back in touching distance with the top ten, with a game in hand on some. It's not half as 'end of the worldy' as a lot of our 'fans' would have you believe.

Nobody achieved owt in October.

No, but we achieved fifth in September.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Barnsley Losing - Hill's Fault? on 21:05 - Sep 28 with 1570 viewsWhiteyBFC

Barnsley Losing - Hill's Fault? on 21:00 - Sep 28 by 442Dale

No, but we achieved fifth in September.

We were 6th in September n all.
Barnsley Losing - Hill's Fault? on 21:25 - Sep 28 with 1521 viewsTVOS1907

Barnsley Losing - Hill's Fault? on 21:05 - Sep 28 by WhiteyBFC

We were 6th in September n all.

You were top on alphabetical order in August.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Barnsley Losing - Hill's Fault? on 21:36 - Sep 28 with 1494 viewsWhiteyBFC

Barnsley Losing - Hill's Fault? on 21:25 - Sep 28 by TVOS1907

You were top on alphabetical order in August.

We were top of the Premier League at half time on the opening day of the season 1997-98 too. But then a young lad called Lampard scored his first ever goal and that was that.

When Danny was the messiah. He's just a very naughty boy now.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:29 - Sep 30 with 1158 viewswimborne_dale

Of course it's Keith Hills Fault. He's a lousy manager which is what every other team in the Football League needs to know .
[Post edited 30 Sep 2014 21:51]

Edgar Allan's Crow

Barnsley Losing - Hill's Fault? on 13:24 - Oct 8 with 959 viewspaulscho

Got this one correct then .
Tarn beating the Dale on Saturday probably prolonged Danny Wilsons stay .

livinginadalewonderland

Login to get fewer ads

Barnsley Losing - Hill's Fault? on 13:25 - Oct 8 with 953 viewspaulscho

Wilcox bites the dust .

livinginadalewonderland

Barnsley Losing - Hill's Fault? (n/t) on 13:38 - Oct 8 with 917 viewsolympicdale

Barnsley Losing - Hill's Fault? on 13:25 - Oct 8 by paulscho

Wilcox bites the dust .

[Post edited 8 Oct 2014 13:39]

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024