Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
highlights? 10:07 - Sep 28 with 3308 viewsgibraltar_dale

Anyone got the highlights from yesterdays game yet?
highlights? on 10:10 - Sep 28 with 3299 viewsdownunder

Yes please. Exiles in need.
highlights? on 10:11 - Sep 28 with 3287 viewsColDale

Usually about early afternoon I think
highlights? on 10:14 - Sep 28 with 3270 viewsgibraltar_dale

Ye sometimes someone on here puts them on before they go out on twitter not sure who though
highlights? on 10:56 - Sep 28 with 3171 viewsrobbowood

on bbc iplayer football league show about 46 minutes 30 seconds in
highlights? on 11:13 - Sep 28 with 3126 viewsgibraltar_dale

Cheers can't get player here though
highlights? on 11:29 - Sep 28 with 3088 viewsAlexF

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04kk75c/the-football-league-show-20142015-

55 mins in
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:33 - Sep 28 with 3066 viewsgibraltar_dale

highlights? on 11:36 - Sep 28 with 3052 views442Dale

@officiallydale have tweeted that the goals will be on YouTube from midday.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

highlights? on 18:52 - Sep 28 with 2843 viewsD_Dale

highlights? on 11:36 - Sep 28 by 442Dale

@officiallydale have tweeted that the goals will be on YouTube from midday.

Two things arising from these 3m 28s: Did Dawson hit the first as well as the second fifty-yard pass to set up Done's goals? Second, what a blundering fool the ref was: definitely a few feet outside the box when contact took place, and it isn't even certain that a foul was intended (is Bennett in the background indicating that the Orient player dived?)
highlights? on 20:29 - Sep 28 with 2722 viewsAlexF

not sure Hogan could've matched those Done finishes, top drawer.
highlights? on 21:00 - Sep 28 with 2683 viewsD_Dale

All L1 goals (Dale's start at 2:45): http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/rochdale/9494029/lea
highlights? on 21:03 - Sep 28 with 2672 views442Dale

highlights? on 21:00 - Sep 28 by D_Dale

All L1 goals (Dale's start at 2:45): http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/rochdale/9494029/lea

Quite stupendous defending by Stephen Jordan at Peterborough.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

highlights? on 21:31 - Sep 28 with 2644 viewsdownunder

highlights? on 18:52 - Sep 28 by D_Dale

Two things arising from these 3m 28s: Did Dawson hit the first as well as the second fifty-yard pass to set up Done's goals? Second, what a blundering fool the ref was: definitely a few feet outside the box when contact took place, and it isn't even certain that a foul was intended (is Bennett in the background indicating that the Orient player dived?)

Totally agree that the penalty decision is a bad one. However, the blame lies with the AR, who would have had the square on view. Could also argue the intent (accidental) and whether was contact. Is there a review? Would he still have got 3 games if he had just deliberately kicked him?
Something to learn from Aussie RL if not (Do not know if they do same in England) Ref penalises the offence, and puts it on "review". A panel then scrutinises the offence, and decides on the guilt, and severity of the ban if found guilty.
highlights? on 21:36 - Sep 28 with 2633 viewsisitme

If he kicked him it would be violent conduct and a three match ban. As it stands Eastham is banned for one game.

I don't like the on report system. I've seen it used badly in Super League as a cop out for decision making. Players get banned for subsistent games, yet the team who the offense has been committed against gets no benefit.
highlights? on 21:38 - Sep 28 with 2623 viewsTVOS1907

highlights? on 21:31 - Sep 28 by downunder

Totally agree that the penalty decision is a bad one. However, the blame lies with the AR, who would have had the square on view. Could also argue the intent (accidental) and whether was contact. Is there a review? Would he still have got 3 games if he had just deliberately kicked him?
Something to learn from Aussie RL if not (Do not know if they do same in England) Ref penalises the offence, and puts it on "review". A panel then scrutinises the offence, and decides on the guilt, and severity of the ban if found guilty.

I've posted elsewhere that he'll be banned for one game, not three.

Can't see a review happening. It's not a definite error and is open to opinion and interpretation.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

highlights? on 21:43 - Sep 28 with 2609 viewsdownunder

highlights? on 21:36 - Sep 28 by isitme

If he kicked him it would be violent conduct and a three match ban. As it stands Eastham is banned for one game.

I don't like the on report system. I've seen it used badly in Super League as a cop out for decision making. Players get banned for subsistent games, yet the team who the offense has been committed against gets no benefit.

Thanks for the info, and a fair point made. Is there a review though? Could say that Barnsley benefit as our first choice defender is not available due to a cheating Orient player(If it can be proven)
highlights? on 21:51 - Sep 28 with 2585 viewsTVOS1907

highlights? on 21:43 - Sep 28 by downunder

Thanks for the info, and a fair point made. Is there a review though? Could say that Barnsley benefit as our first choice defender is not available due to a cheating Orient player(If it can be proven)

How can it be proven?

Eastham has been superb, but he came into the team because of an injury to Lancashire, who, with O'Connell, are more than capable enough.

Will we be complaining if Benik Afobe is sent-off for MK Dons on Saturday and is suspended against Dale (assuming it isn't postponed)?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

highlights? on 03:29 - Sep 29 with 2464 viewsTomRAFC

It was Hery talking to the ref. Bennett didn't come on until after the sending off.

The Eastham tackle is clearly outside the area but could have been a red regardless so no chance of getting it rescinded.

Two insanely good goals from Done. So much work to do in both instances just to get a good chance at goal and two perfect finishes.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

highlights? on 07:23 - Sep 29 with 2428 viewsTVOS1907

highlights? on 03:29 - Sep 29 by TomRAFC

It was Hery talking to the ref. Bennett didn't come on until after the sending off.

The Eastham tackle is clearly outside the area but could have been a red regardless so no chance of getting it rescinded.

Two insanely good goals from Done. So much work to do in both instances just to get a good chance at goal and two perfect finishes.

Bennett started the game due to Rafferty's suspension.

highlights? on 08:28 - Sep 29 with 2382 viewsJumeirahDale

Nice goals by Orient as well TBF. The pass for their first was exquisite, and great tenacity from their lad for the second.

Matty Done though...good grief.
highlights? on 20:13 - Sep 29 with 2179 viewsTomRAFC

highlights? on 07:23 - Sep 29 by TVOS1907

Bennett started the game due to Rafferty's suspension.

Aye my mistake.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024