Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just another game... 12:10 - Sep 28 with 15464 viewsTTNYear

Next week.... Anyone here buy that?

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Just another game... on 21:34 - Sep 29 with 2259 viewsnordenblue

Just another game... on 20:59 - Sep 29 by WhiteyBFC

Get it reight, or dunt bother at all.

Walking along, singing a song, walking in a Wilson wonderland...

Ohhh, Keith Hill is a wan***, he wears a wan***s hat...

What's that coming over Keith Hill, it's David Flitcroft, it's David Flitcroft..

Its funny how your 2 "shit" previous managers are both flying with their current clubs and well respected yet you still struggle regardless of your manager at the helm?Theres a definite theme appearing, the same applies for Matty Done i suppose, hes really shit too
Just another game... on 21:40 - Sep 29 with 2246 views442Dale

Just another game... on 21:34 - Sep 29 by nordenblue

Its funny how your 2 "shit" previous managers are both flying with their current clubs and well respected yet you still struggle regardless of your manager at the helm?Theres a definite theme appearing, the same applies for Matty Done i suppose, hes really shit too

Half this messageboard would have Bury five points clear with the backing Flitcroft's had.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Just another game... on 21:42 - Sep 29 with 2239 viewsTTNYear

'You need a new boss... You need a new boss... It's been half an hour.... You need a new boss'

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Just another game... on 22:05 - Sep 29 with 2180 viewsnordenblue

Just another game... on 21:40 - Sep 29 by 442Dale

Half this messageboard would have Bury five points clear with the backing Flitcroft's had.

Not always the case though, biggest budget doesn't always guarantee success, admittedly it helps in the right hands and credit where its due Flicker couldn't have had a better teacher in the lower leagues
Just another game... on 22:36 - Sep 29 with 2121 viewsmorganselbow

Good luck Rochdale. You were very unlucky at Bramall Lane and played very well. The Dingles absolutely detest Keith Hill and blame him for all their current ills and situation. Flitcroft isn't far behind in their "affections". However they love Danny as the man that's going to "piss this league". Doing a good job in my book.

Good luck against the Dingles
Just another game... on 22:39 - Sep 29 with 2117 viewsmorganselbow

Just another game... on 17:37 - Sep 29 by aleanddale

Whitey

2 weeks ago you proclaimed the south Yorkshire Tyke army would fill the away end*

*retracted when you realised it held 3500!!!

After your recent run of dismal results might there be less than 1000 Tykes in attendance?

Or will the Hill factor bring you over the hill in droves?

He never said that did he ? LOL

"South Yorkshire Tyke Army" You have to laugh
Just another game... on 22:43 - Sep 29 with 2104 views442Dale

We really don't need the approval from Cloughie's lot.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Just another game... on 22:52 - Sep 29 with 2090 viewsnordenblue

Just another game... on 17:37 - Sep 29 by aleanddale

Whitey

2 weeks ago you proclaimed the south Yorkshire Tyke army would fill the away end*

*retracted when you realised it held 3500!!!

After your recent run of dismal results might there be less than 1000 Tykes in attendance?

Or will the Hill factor bring you over the hill in droves?

He also claimed to a bristol City fan they'll get better crowds at Oakwell i seem to remember too, that doesn't look likely either
Login to get fewer ads

Just another game... on 23:06 - Sep 29 with 2060 viewsD_Alien

Just another game... on 22:39 - Sep 29 by morganselbow

He never said that did he ? LOL

"South Yorkshire Tyke Army" You have to laugh

Are they as famous as the Black Dyke Mills Band?

At least our mills are politically correct.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Just another game... on 23:12 - Sep 29 with 2047 viewsbennersdale

Yes just another game for me against a manager robbing load of Yorkshire bastards. Kez was a shite film aswell.

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

Just another game... on 23:18 - Sep 29 with 2031 viewsdingdangblue

Just another game... on 20:25 - Sep 29 by WhiteyBFC

Imagine the last day of the season. You could be promoted by then, and in with a chance of relegating us. You never know.

I'm still fully convinced we'll finish in the top six and you'll be looking over your shoulders. It's 9 games. Look at the Championship. Even Wednesday look good after 9 games.

You could be down by then.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

(No subject) on 23:19 - Sep 29 with 2031 viewsbig_dave2010

(No subject) on 16:59 - Sep 29 by widgibob

Hiya I'll have a go...

"I belive Mr Hill is correct with his statement that the game against his former employers is nothing other than another fixture in this years sky bet leauge one calender. When it comes down to the topic of rivals I don't believe that Barnsley from the south of the county of Yorkshire are an updated version of our local rivals from last year's campaign, Bury, they are not even like this years local opposition team, Oldham Athletic. The same could be said about old teams that at one time where classed as derby matches, the likes of Halifax Town or Burnley come to mind. As I am typing this I have feelings of excitement which I shall use an explanation mark to show these feelings to all who read this post."
[Post edited 29 Sep 2014 16:59]

Cracking translation :-)

Mr tazzy likes to think that any team within a
75 mile radius to Rochdale are rivals of some
Kind to us.
Just another game... on 23:34 - Sep 29 with 2008 viewsWhiteyBFC

Just another game... on 21:32 - Sep 29 by TTNYear

Tbf whitey there's only a few that have been there more that a year, hence the underlying meaning to the ditty

Don't worry Whitey I'd imagine they'll just do the 'premiership you f'ked it up etc..'

Keith had 18 months. Robins three years, then walked. Davey three years. It's not an exact science picking the right bloke. But you're playing the wrong tune if you're trying to tell me Danny's not the messiah. What he did in his first spell, 17 years ago was unique, amazing, legendary. Grateful for that. But I judge him now on only this second spell. It's only right. And he's been worse than the last two managers so far, and more besides. Mitigating cicumstances blah blah blah.

I just want us to win/score more than we lose/concede. Who manages the lads, who the lads are, irrelevant really. Support my club, no individual comes before that. Not even Danny.

5 sleeps...
Just another game... on 23:39 - Sep 29 with 1997 viewsmorganselbow

Just another game... on 22:43 - Sep 29 by 442Dale

We really don't need the approval from Cloughie's lot.

"approval"
Just another game... on 23:57 - Sep 29 with 1968 viewsTTNYear

Just another game... on 23:34 - Sep 29 by WhiteyBFC

Keith had 18 months. Robins three years, then walked. Davey three years. It's not an exact science picking the right bloke. But you're playing the wrong tune if you're trying to tell me Danny's not the messiah. What he did in his first spell, 17 years ago was unique, amazing, legendary. Grateful for that. But I judge him now on only this second spell. It's only right. And he's been worse than the last two managers so far, and more besides. Mitigating cicumstances blah blah blah.

I just want us to win/score more than we lose/concede. Who manages the lads, who the lads are, irrelevant really. Support my club, no individual comes before that. Not even Danny.

5 sleeps...

No Whitey I'm saying that you have a fickle fan base that has little or no patience.

You want to go to the West Indies Whitey, and take up limbo dancing if everything goes over yer head this easy.

Just another game... on 01:22 - Sep 30 with 1833 viewsDaley_Lama

Yorkshire derbies only count if it is north yorkshire, this is norbut another game.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2014 1:32]

Poll: DF in or out

Just another game... on 07:09 - Sep 30 with 1764 viewsaleanddale

Just another game... on 23:57 - Sep 29 by TTNYear

No Whitey I'm saying that you have a fickle fan base that has little or no patience.

You want to go to the West Indies Whitey, and take up limbo dancing if everything goes over yer head this easy.

He he.....

I do hope the Whitey bashing is only until next week!!! I like him on this forum and TBF he doesnt half stick up for us as a club on his own forum!!.
Just another game... on 07:55 - Sep 30 with 1736 viewsTTNYear

Bashing? Hardly.

Just another game... on 10:44 - Sep 30 with 1632 viewsD_Alien

Just another game... on 23:34 - Sep 29 by WhiteyBFC

5 sleeps...

"What he did in his first spell, 17 years ago was unique, amazing, legendary. Grateful for that. But I judge him now on only this second spell. It's only right. And he's been worse than the last two managers so far, and more besides. Mitigating cicumstances blah blah blah. "

We could say the same about Parkin, after you lot had f*cked him up.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Just another game... on 17:42 - Sep 30 with 1463 viewsWhiteyBFC

He's been playing at L2 and L1 (for 10 games) level. I saw him in the second tier for two seasons. I rated him, you wally. Do keep up. There'd be something badly wrong if Matty Done didn't sparkle at this level. I came on here the day he returned to Dale giving him a great appraisal, said he'd take the lower leagues apart.

As for the last two managers being shit, when have I said that? I haven't. Try harder.
Just another game... on 17:44 - Sep 30 with 1458 viewsaleanddale

Just another game... on 17:42 - Sep 30 by WhiteyBFC

He's been playing at L2 and L1 (for 10 games) level. I saw him in the second tier for two seasons. I rated him, you wally. Do keep up. There'd be something badly wrong if Matty Done didn't sparkle at this level. I came on here the day he returned to Dale giving him a great appraisal, said he'd take the lower leagues apart.

As for the last two managers being shit, when have I said that? I haven't. Try harder.

4 sleeps Whitey!!!

Its getting exciting now!.
Just another game... on 17:46 - Sep 30 with 1455 viewsWhiteyBFC

Just another game... on 22:36 - Sep 29 by morganselbow

Good luck Rochdale. You were very unlucky at Bramall Lane and played very well. The Dingles absolutely detest Keith Hill and blame him for all their current ills and situation. Flitcroft isn't far behind in their "affections". However they love Danny as the man that's going to "piss this league". Doing a good job in my book.

Good luck against the Dingles

Jesus wept. A Blunt who has gone out of it's way to create a profile on a Rochdale forum to try and antagonize a Barnsley supporter. With a username that sums up why you're the most immoral, scumbag set of supporters out there.

For the record, you've done reight well since sacking Danny, haven't you? Captain elbow did a great job. But it's ok now. The poundland prince and non league Nigel are here to fix the wrongs you've suffered. The Tevez fiasco, the locking up of club hero Ched Bundy. He'll be back soon for you.

What a stain on football you are.

See you at the beginning of November for our usual haul of points.
Just another game... on 17:53 - Sep 30 with 1440 viewsWhiteyBFC

Just another game... on 23:57 - Sep 29 by TTNYear

I don't come on here and assume though. I don't assume this and that about your fanbase or current manager. I ask. I think it's easier that way.

If you've mistaken my fortnight of bravado and banter as seriousness, I apologize, you must not have seen the warning.

But you've only to read our forum to know what I think. And this one, prior to the last two weeks. I know I use a lot of words but I'm easily understood.

Nowt gone over my head. I speak for myself, not my fellow supporters. I'm very patient. I expect little. I support Barnsley for fcuk sake. If I wanted to see my team win every other week, win trophies etc, I'd support Celtic.

Been to the Windies. Overrated.
Just another game... on 17:56 - Sep 30 with 1434 viewsWhiteyBFC

Just another game... on 07:09 - Sep 30 by aleanddale

He he.....

I do hope the Whitey bashing is only until next week!!! I like him on this forum and TBF he doesnt half stick up for us as a club on his own forum!!.

I'm me, on our forum. I am on here too, unless I'm trying to cause debate in the build up to a game between both clubs.

It's not a bashing anyway. It's all good fun.

Read my interview in TVOS on Saturday. I'm me in that n all.
Just another game... on 17:58 - Sep 30 with 1428 viewsWhiteyBFC

Just another game... on 10:44 - Sep 30 by D_Alien

"What he did in his first spell, 17 years ago was unique, amazing, legendary. Grateful for that. But I judge him now on only this second spell. It's only right. And he's been worse than the last two managers so far, and more besides. Mitigating cicumstances blah blah blah. "

We could say the same about Parkin, after you lot had f*cked him up.

We didn't. He came to try fixing the mess left behind by Spackman, he failed. He was in charge when we were relegated, but most fans I know don't have much to say about him, negative or positive. Bit of a 'meh' appointment. Good coach though. So I'm told.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024