Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advertising..Attendances...THREAD 99 22:26 - Sep 29 with 642 viewsRAFC1907

Just saw benner's post on the other thread, not been on a for a few days, apoligies.

So here we are on this wonderful journey, witnessing performances like never before, the sorts of performances you dont get at the premier league, even Beechy knows the score.

One question. Why are we not getting the fans through the gates??

I was talking to a neighbour, he said ''Rochdale's doing alright this year are'nt they, there in league two now doing well''
I said ''Yes you got half of that right, were actually in league one now and just beaten the likes of Coventry City and Leyton Orient with two great performances''
''Ah right'' he replied ''When are they next playing I never know when they have a game, would like to go to a few''

I could continue but im not going to, the bottom line is that even in this day in age, unless your a 'real' football fan that gets up a fixture list, like the majority of us do, then what chance will the arm chair United/City fan living in this town have about Rochdale??

Even with all the technology available people still dont have a clue about Rochdale Football Club.

Its Saturday 3.00pm. Has been for over 20 years - bar the odd Friday/Tuesday game, yet were getting 2500/2800??

Something has to be done NOW.

How much would it cost the club/trust to purchase a few large advertising billboards around the town?
Or have them put up along Willbutts Lane, Sandy Lane, great big advertisements that are eye catching, that send out the 'come to Rochdale this Saturday and you'l be amazed' message.

I developed a facebook page a while back to try and improve the general health of people around the town, I had quite a bit of feedback and managed to put people in the right direction, but as I cant manage to upload pictures, I have made an attempt at my first advertisement, so before you fall off your chairs laughing, hopefully one day I might travel past something a bit more professional that sends out a 'come to Rochdale this Sat..blah blah'

https://www.facebook.com/#!/getfit.rochdale.1

Scroll down theres 3 pics.

We have the facebook, the twitter, the fans forum, the football club, but even Bury (yes if your reading pdiddy+ I do concede you have more fans than us) have a decent advertisement driving down Manchester Road.

If we played Leeds United every week they'd be here.....but we will talk about that in May :)

Just to be curious, if if if ever we did make it to the premier league...How many fans do you think we would get?? Im going back to sleep.

[Post edited 29 Sep 2014 22:38]

Poll: Bottomley...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024