Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** 23:31 - Sep 29 with 1858 viewstazzydjr

I got the 11.07AM bus to Rochdale it arrived into Rochdale at 11.15AM, Then i got the 11.32AM to Oldham. It aarived into Oldham Bus Station at 12.03PM, I had 40 Minutes to spare so went around Oldham for abit then got the 12.43PM Bus to Hurst Cross but this left 7 Minutes late so 12.50PM.

I Arrived at Hurst Cross for 1.15 to find out nothing had actually been sorted felt like a wasted trip at first so i went into the Royal Oak which were showing the Merseyside Derby, They didn't have Guinness as it wasn't popular up there so i got a Fosters Top which were only 2 Pound then i went into the Ashton United Social Club at 3.17PM were i managed to get a Guinness but it were 3 Pounds.

I ended up in the Ground at 3.41PM were i didn't really miss much as it were 0-0 either side looked like scoring, I awaited the magic of The FA Cup 2nd half. During Half Time i spotted Paul Scholes & Had a picture with England Senior Coach Gary Neville.

The second half got underway 9 Minutes into the Match Salford City Midfielder Jamie Rother scored a scrappy goal on his 100th appearance for them, Then Ashton United ended up being pretty much dominating the Match after the goal had gone in. Ashton United's Super-Substitution Striker Richard Bennett who scored the equalizer to keep the Robins in the competition during the 90+2 Minute, It wasn't long after the whistle had blown for Full Time.

I got 4.50PM Bus to Ashton Bus Station then got 5.25PM Bus to Rochdale which arrived at Rochdale Bus Station at 6.23PM i were back for 6.31PM.

My Man of the Match: Richard Bennett (Belongs at League Club far too good for the NPL)

My Match Rating: 6/10

The Rest of the Pictures can now be viewed at the link below:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127382354@N03/sets/72157647721901868/

http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com/2014/09/29/away-day-review-fa-cup-2nd
[Post edited 29 Sep 2014 23:33]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 00:55 - Sep 30 with 1802 viewsbig_dave2010

would you have scored the game higher than 6/10 if you had actually bothered to watch all 90 plus minutes??? or was 6/10 a good representation of the non league shower on show???
***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 08:49 - Sep 30 with 1704 viewsScunnydale

Cheating bloody Ashton. Can't believe the ref allowed them to score after the final whistle.

But thanks for the bus photos, Taz. They made up for this travesty.
***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 09:34 - Sep 30 with 1656 viewsFrog

Nice one Taz, plenty of action pictures too! Gary Neville looks pleased to have finally met you :-)
***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 10:47 - Sep 30 with 1582 viewstazzydjr

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 09:34 - Sep 30 by Frog

Nice one Taz, plenty of action pictures too! Gary Neville looks pleased to have finally met you :-)

Thanks he's loves the beautiful game, I see $alâ‚£ord City as a Football League Club in 4 Years time their doing a â‚£l££twood just like AFC â‚£lÂ¥d£ at the moment.

No doubt if $alâ‚£ord make it into the Football League. There will probably be a BBC Documentary as that's who were at Hurst Cross this weekend.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2014 10:59]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 10:49 - Sep 30 with 1575 viewsPDIDDY

Nice to see taz wanting his pic took with a Bury chap, you never asked for a photo with me at the feelgood , taz

Gissa job

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 10:51 - Sep 30 with 1567 viewstazzydjr

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 00:55 - Sep 30 by big_dave2010

would you have scored the game higher than 6/10 if you had actually bothered to watch all 90 plus minutes??? or was 6/10 a good representation of the non league shower on show???

It were a good match apart from Salford City's Players falling over it would of got higher. I don't think the full 90 would of made any different to the Match Rating.

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 10:54 - Sep 30 with 1560 viewstazzydjr

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 10:49 - Sep 30 by PDIDDY

Nice to see taz wanting his pic took with a Bury chap, you never asked for a photo with me at the feelgood , taz

Didn't think you'd want a picture tbf PDIDDY you must of seen some stuff back in your day on the terraces

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 11:09 - Sep 30 with 1535 viewsbig_dave2010

Football focus were talking about Salford city
On Saturday. They will no doubt show the game
At some point as a follow up
Login to get fewer ads

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 12:04 - Sep 30 with 1475 viewsPDIDDY

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 10:54 - Sep 30 by tazzydjr

Didn't think you'd want a picture tbf PDIDDY you must of seen some stuff back in your day on the terraces

Eeeh, when I wer a lad

Gissa job

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 12:25 - Sep 30 with 1449 viewsParkinsGimp

Hey Taz, you and the bury bumbandit look like two peas in a pod.:-)
***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 12:32 - Sep 30 with 1437 viewstazzydjr

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 12:25 - Sep 30 by ParkinsGimp

Hey Taz, you and the bury bumbandit look like two peas in a pod.:-)

He didn't seem bothered about B**y to be honest when i asked him, Think he's making a point to them with Salford City and That'll they'll probably end up meeting in the near future in the league

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 12:49 - Sep 30 with 1407 viewsbig_dave2010

whether or not he is bothered about bury fc, why would he slate them to some random football fan enjoying a away day??? his parents had/have a connection to the buckets, he is obviously happy setting up in non league and if he pulls it off, fair play to the guy.
***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 12:56 - Sep 30 with 1390 viewstazzydjr

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 12:49 - Sep 30 by big_dave2010

whether or not he is bothered about bury fc, why would he slate them to some random football fan enjoying a away day??? his parents had/have a connection to the buckets, he is obviously happy setting up in non league and if he pulls it off, fair play to the guy.

It'd basically be going back to your ex-girlfriend spending money on her knowing the outcome will still end up the same failing

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 13:10 - Sep 30 with 1353 viewsbig_dave2010

Should never go back!!!
***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 13:42 - Sep 30 with 1306 viewsD_Alien

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 12:56 - Sep 30 by tazzydjr

It'd basically be going back to your ex-girlfriend spending money on her knowing the outcome will still end up the same failing

Wise words tazzy.

You and Whitey should definitely get together on Saturday and have your pic taken together - you're on a par you know!

You up for it Whitey?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 14:18 - Sep 30 with 1248 viewsdingdangblue

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 10:47 - Sep 30 by tazzydjr

Thanks he's loves the beautiful game, I see $alâ‚£ord City as a Football League Club in 4 Years time their doing a â‚£l££twood just like AFC â‚£lÂ¥d£ at the moment.

No doubt if $alâ‚£ord make it into the Football League. There will probably be a BBC Documentary as that's who were at Hurst Cross this weekend.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2014 10:59]

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/347345.html

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 15:24 - Sep 30 with 1197 viewsbuckbyname

"the second half got underway 9 Minutes into the Match"

a short first half !
***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 15:44 - Sep 30 with 1178 viewsPDIDDY

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 13:42 - Sep 30 by D_Alien

Wise words tazzy.

You and Whitey should definitely get together on Saturday and have your pic taken together - you're on a par you know!

You up for it Whitey?

Whitey will bore taz to death

Gissa job

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 23:52 - Sep 30 with 988 viewsShun

Jesus, it's like you're not even trying with the pictures anymore.
***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 23:58 - Sep 30 with 987 viewstazzydjr

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 23:52 - Sep 30 by Shun

Jesus, it's like you're not even trying with the pictures anymore.

They were only a select few an link to the rest of them is above the bottom one & Do take into mind it wasn't a Dale Fixture.

***Away Day Review FA Cup 2nd Qual Rd Special: Ashton United v Salford City*** on 10:47 - Oct 1 with 832 viewsbig_dave2010

it was a dream for a few men and good while it lasted but
Salford city are out of the FA cup, losing 1-0 in last night's replay.
Maybe they can try again in a few years when they get better
At the game ;)
I'll give the match a score of 7/10 .... i didn't go though ;) seven happens to be one of my lucky numbers.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 10:56]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024