Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you worried? 18:20 - Oct 1 with 3880 viewsWhiteyBFC

Are you worried? on 18:22 - Oct 1 with 2627 viewsWhiteyBFC

We looked a bit better in August.

Are you worried? on 18:27 - Oct 1 with 2613 viewsTTNYear

Surely whitey yer background music should be this

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Are you worried? on 18:37 - Oct 1 with 2577 viewsnordenblue

Are you worried? on 18:22 - Oct 1 by WhiteyBFC

We looked a bit better in August.

How did you look in sept?
Are you worried? on 18:37 - Oct 1 with 2579 views442Dale

Whatever the result of Saturday's match, the biggest worry for Danny Wilson and Barnsley should be that their best player so far, Hourihane, would struggle to get a place on the bench ahead of any of the midfielders we have at the club.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Are you worried? on 18:51 - Oct 1 with 2536 viewsRotherhamDale

This is all leading up to a 1-0 away win.

Possession with progression.

Are you worried? on 19:45 - Oct 1 with 2447 viewswimborne_dale

Are you worried? on 18:51 - Oct 1 by RotherhamDale

This is all leading up to a 1-0 away win.

Yes but if anyone's worried about provoking fate / FG's / whatever, I'm going to redress the balance by mentioning April. How do we look in an average April?

Edgar Allan's Crow

Are you worried? on 20:49 - Oct 1 with 2386 viewsWhiteyBFC

Are you worried? on 18:37 - Oct 1 by nordenblue

How did you look in sept?

Erm, post number one, silly. Oppen your eyes.
Are you worried? on 20:51 - Oct 1 with 2375 viewsWhiteyBFC

Are you worried? on 18:37 - Oct 1 by 442Dale

Whatever the result of Saturday's match, the biggest worry for Danny Wilson and Barnsley should be that their best player so far, Hourihane, would struggle to get a place on the bench ahead of any of the midfielders we have at the club.

Mate.... there's banter and then there's this. Hourihane is a class apart. Seriously. I'll admit it's been poor thus far. Even in August, we were only good in the one game. And it's been downhill since. But that lad has been immense and would walk into any side in this division, especially one containing Dawson.
Login to get fewer ads

Are you worried? on 21:10 - Oct 1 with 2328 views442Dale

Are you worried? on 20:51 - Oct 1 by WhiteyBFC

Mate.... there's banter and then there's this. Hourihane is a class apart. Seriously. I'll admit it's been poor thus far. Even in August, we were only good in the one game. And it's been downhill since. But that lad has been immense and would walk into any side in this division, especially one containing Dawson.

I've seen Hourihane play, he must be ten times better for you than when he's turned out at Spotland the last two seasons. He might well have been, but as it is he was ineffective against Allen and Cavanagh last season.
Dawson's form has been excellent recently and as average as he has been in the past, it's only fair to say so. Same with Hourihane, it's based on when I've watched them play. Don't forget, we've been without Lund for weeks too. The talent we have in midfield is as good as we've ever had at the club.

Will reassess after Saturday, but for now Hourihane can smack in a 25 yarder in a bounce game.

Are you worried? on 21:13 - Oct 1 with 2318 viewsnordenblue

Are you worried? on 20:49 - Oct 1 by WhiteyBFC

Erm, post number one, silly. Oppen your eyes.

My eyes are well open, just didnt bother opening any of your boring clips thats all, i treated them like many of your recent posts i just skim through the pages of waffle
Are you worried? on 23:43 - Oct 1 with 2189 viewsolympicdale

Are you worried? on 18:37 - Oct 1 by 442Dale

He must have improved hugely since he was at Ipswich, don't think he ever got a game, came with such high promise. Noticeable that Dale Jennings has lost his way after coming back to england as well, looks like he swallowed one of Bayerns reserve squad members.

Life is a game of fate.

Are you worried? on 00:29 - Oct 2 with 2157 viewsYadHoDale

No.

Not worried.

We won something like 21/24 games against bottom half sides last season.

We've won 4/4 against dross (Crewe/Crawley/Walsall/Orient) this season

I quite like Barnsley (based on them not being Rovrum/Donny/Blunts/Wendies; I.e. thw least reprehensible team in South Yorkshire), but can't see them having enough to trouble us too much..
Are you worried? on 00:35 - Oct 2 with 2147 viewsShun

Are you worried? on 20:51 - Oct 1 by WhiteyBFC

I think he merely means that arguably the best midfielder in League Two last season, Lund, will struggle to get back into this team when he returns from injury.
Are you worried? on 08:44 - Oct 2 with 2015 viewswindowsbug

No!
Are you worried? on 16:51 - Oct 2 with 1797 viewsWhiteyBFC

Are you worried? on 21:10 - Oct 1 by 442Dale

I've seen Hourihane play, he must be ten times better for you than when he's turned out at Spotland the last two seasons. He might well have been, but as it is he was ineffective against Allen and Cavanagh last season.
Dawson's form has been excellent recently and as average as he has been in the past, it's only fair to say so. Same with Hourihane, it's based on when I've watched them play. Don't forget, we've been without Lund for weeks too. The talent we have in midfield is as good as we've ever had at the club.

Will reassess after Saturday, but for now Hourihane can smack in a 25 yarder in a bounce game.

And I've seen Sam Winnall and Reuben Noble-Lazarus play a fair bit. One of em scored twice against you, the other had two assists. Means bugger all, pal, and you know it. I saw Dawson nearly 100 times, but at a higher level. He was dreadful in the main, but it's not a surprise that he's again performing better at this level. He did so before with Orient. And, Matty Lund is really a second tier player, in terms of pedigree. But then, I'm not the one knocking your players. You chose to knock mine. Which I find a bit harsh considering he's already won an award and has 6 goals to his name. Your assumption that Hourihane can only knock one in from distance in bounce games is a bit sad too. Factually incorrect n all.

He might not do much on Saturday. He might play shit. It's one game. But I've seen enough football over 26 years to at least have an idea what represents a good player. Most of it as a second tier viewer too, where better players are more often seen. And so I'm quite satisfied with his displays so far and I reckon that if he's this good in a struggling team finding their feet, he could be really special if that team gels.

Peter Ramage is on his way back in time for Saturday. Thankfully. Was shitting it imagining Matty Done up against Nyatanga and Big Jean. Not too clued up on Marcello Trotta or Ryan Williams but we're lacking out wide and as of right now, our four frontmen haven't really made the positions their own.

Rochdale are massive favourites for this. I'd take a point now. So long as we get it after a decent performance that has the signs of a team making progress. That's what this season is all about. Foundations.

2 more sleeps..
Are you worried? on 16:51 - Oct 2 with 1794 viewsWhiteyBFC

Are you worried? on 21:13 - Oct 1 by nordenblue

My eyes are well open, just didnt bother opening any of your boring clips thats all, i treated them like many of your recent posts i just skim through the pages of waffle

Yet you reply to everything I post. How very ironic.
Are you worried? on 16:55 - Oct 2 with 1774 viewsWhiteyBFC

Are you worried? on 23:43 - Oct 1 by olympicdale

He must have improved hugely since he was at Ipswich, don't think he ever got a game, came with such high promise. Noticeable that Dale Jennings has lost his way after coming back to england as well, looks like he swallowed one of Bayerns reserve squad members.

Jennings came back from Germany overweight, just recovered from a serious knee injury, and Flicker gave up on him almost instantly. Danny came in, recalled him from MK Dons and he was sparkling for about 6 weeks, lit up the division, won an award, scored three worldies.
His form then tailed off, and so far this season he's looked overweight and a one trick pony. However, he's an impact player. Can do something from nothing. Can understand why Danny is persevering. He's only 21. But aye, huge disappointment this term.
Are you worried? on 16:56 - Oct 2 with 1770 viewsWhiteyBFC

Are you worried? on 00:35 - Oct 2 by Shun

I think he merely means that arguably the best midfielder in League Two last season, Lund, will struggle to get back into this team when he returns from injury.

Sam Winnall was the best striker in League Two last season. I really like him. Reminds me of Daggers. Unfortunately, he's had little luck in front of goal for us. Hope he starts on Saturday though.
Are you worried? on 17:08 - Oct 2 with 1737 viewstazzydjr

There is no fear at all this weekend The King will be out to prove a point by beating Barnsley again with The Mighty Dale just like back in August 2010

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Are you worried? on 17:16 - Oct 2 with 1713 views_dezzy

Win Win situaion for us on sat, beat you and its 3 points, lose and its expected as you are a massive ex premier league team, with more fans than us,

KHBA

Are you worried? on 17:36 - Oct 2 with 1681 views442Dale

Are you worried? on 16:51 - Oct 2 by WhiteyBFC

And I've seen Sam Winnall and Reuben Noble-Lazarus play a fair bit. One of em scored twice against you, the other had two assists. Means bugger all, pal, and you know it. I saw Dawson nearly 100 times, but at a higher level. He was dreadful in the main, but it's not a surprise that he's again performing better at this level. He did so before with Orient. And, Matty Lund is really a second tier player, in terms of pedigree. But then, I'm not the one knocking your players. You chose to knock mine. Which I find a bit harsh considering he's already won an award and has 6 goals to his name. Your assumption that Hourihane can only knock one in from distance in bounce games is a bit sad too. Factually incorrect n all.

He might not do much on Saturday. He might play shit. It's one game. But I've seen enough football over 26 years to at least have an idea what represents a good player. Most of it as a second tier viewer too, where better players are more often seen. And so I'm quite satisfied with his displays so far and I reckon that if he's this good in a struggling team finding their feet, he could be really special if that team gels.

Peter Ramage is on his way back in time for Saturday. Thankfully. Was shitting it imagining Matty Done up against Nyatanga and Big Jean. Not too clued up on Marcello Trotta or Ryan Williams but we're lacking out wide and as of right now, our four frontmen haven't really made the positions their own.

Rochdale are massive favourites for this. I'd take a point now. So long as we get it after a decent performance that has the signs of a team making progress. That's what this season is all about. Foundations.

2 more sleeps..

I'm not saying Hourihane is poor, just that he's not done much when I've seen him. That's all. The bounce game line was clearly a poor attempt at sarcasm which hinted at the fact that if he was at Dale right now, that's where he'd be seeing some action. He's not a player I'd think "would love him at ours", that's all. Freely admitted he could have been far better for you than the limited times I've seen him. It might be worth whispering that I don't think Sam Winnall will be as good as some might have thought when he was smashing them in against us last season. It's just an opinion, that's all.

Summing up, for now, I'm as surprised as anyone just how well we've done even though there was a sneaking feeling the potential was there. It's safe to say most Dale fans find it a privilege to just watch games right now, in fact I'd turn up for no other reason than to watch Jamie Allen's appreciation of space. They could take the ball away completely for me.

Edit: Trotta would be a good signing btw. Good player at this level, be sure to let him have any last minute penalties.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2014 17:52]

Are you worried? on 18:52 - Oct 2 with 1580 views442Dale

“@BFCBoxOffice: We only have about 70 tickets remaining from our initial allocation of 1006 tickets for Rochdale. YOU CAN PAY CASH ON THE DAY, SAME PRICES.”

Are you worried? on 19:33 - Oct 2 with 1524 viewsdingdangblue

Are you worried? on 18:52 - Oct 2 by 442Dale

“@BFCBoxOffice: We only have about 70 tickets remaining from our initial allocation of 1006 tickets for Rochdale. YOU CAN PAY CASH ON THE DAY, SAME PRICES.”

1006 ? Did Tazzy sort out that amount?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Are you worried? on 19:57 - Oct 2 with 1485 viewsBigDaveMyCock

You've batted on admirably Whitey. I must admit I quite enjoy your so-called 'waffles'.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Are you worried? on 19:59 - Oct 2 with 1478 viewsWhiteyBFC

Are you worried? on 17:36 - Oct 2 by 442Dale

I'm not saying Hourihane is poor, just that he's not done much when I've seen him. That's all. The bounce game line was clearly a poor attempt at sarcasm which hinted at the fact that if he was at Dale right now, that's where he'd be seeing some action. He's not a player I'd think "would love him at ours", that's all. Freely admitted he could have been far better for you than the limited times I've seen him. It might be worth whispering that I don't think Sam Winnall will be as good as some might have thought when he was smashing them in against us last season. It's just an opinion, that's all.

Summing up, for now, I'm as surprised as anyone just how well we've done even though there was a sneaking feeling the potential was there. It's safe to say most Dale fans find it a privilege to just watch games right now, in fact I'd turn up for no other reason than to watch Jamie Allen's appreciation of space. They could take the ball away completely for me.

Edit: Trotta would be a good signing btw. Good player at this level, be sure to let him have any last minute penalties.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2014 17:52]

Aye, I remember reading the forum a month or so ago. It wasn't as appreciative of certain players as it is now. And Keith was being doubted again, as were his signings. That's football for you, particularly forums. Our own was very much like yours is now, just 3 weeks ago. Optimistic, pleasantly surprised, excited etc.

Football has a habit though of kicking you in the bollocks.

I'm all out of banter, fake animosity. Just looking forward to watching my club against yours now. Not long now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024