Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COG 18:42 - Oct 16 with 5278 viewsColDale

Transfer listed by Brighton and going out on loan apparently
COG on 18:45 - Oct 16 with 3719 viewsboffley

Is it known where to?
COG on 18:46 - Oct 16 with 3707 viewsD_Alien

COG on 18:45 - Oct 16 by boffley

Is it known where to?

Surely not to a championship rival?

If not...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

COG on 18:54 - Oct 16 with 3660 viewsnordenblue

COG on 18:46 - Oct 16 by D_Alien

Surely not to a championship rival?

If not...

Maybe we sent that Fenelon or whatever he was called back as a cheeky swap for Cog, if he's that crap like they all reckon surely a drop down to league 1 and some goals wont do the lad any harm!!
COG on 18:55 - Oct 16 with 3656 viewsrochdale1987

Come on Hilly pick up the phone ;)
COG on 18:56 - Oct 16 with 3649 viewsD_Alien

COG on 18:55 - Oct 16 by rochdale1987

Come on Hilly pick up the phone ;)

Looks like Whitey's lot might have first dibs on him

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29645458

[Post edited 16 Oct 2014 18:58]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

COG on 23:49 - Oct 16 with 3283 viewsWhiteyBFC

COG on 18:56 - Oct 16 by D_Alien

Looks like Whitey's lot might have first dibs on him

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29645458

[Post edited 16 Oct 2014 18:58]

I loved COGba.

And if he did return I'd be chuffed. But I doubt it'll happen and if I'm being honest I think we've moved on. Cole and Winnall are a great pairing. And both Hemmings and Lita are starting to look sharper. I don't know if re-signing a lad who jumped ship a few months ago would be a good idea for morale, nor do I ever want to watch our defenders constantly choosing the easy route of direct football towards COG. Again.

But on that, he'd be ideal at Spotland if Keith's tactics against us were the norm for you lot. Was amazed at how often you pumped it long. Thing is, COG didn't thrive off the style. But defenders shit themselves, see the target and hoof it towards him.

Great player though. Would have been ideal at Huddersfield but they beat us to Grant Holt so they'll not want him. Unless Holt's only here short term. So I'd put money on him (COG) returning to either Sheffield or Rotherham. But, I heard a solid bit of info earlier regarding Scunny fancying him.

What a comedown for the lad. From Barnsley to Scunny in less than 6 months. Via Brighton.
COG on 01:31 - Oct 17 with 3227 viewsolympicdale

Scunny linked with him according to a reliable tabloid.

Life is a game of fate.

COG on 08:35 - Oct 17 with 3076 viewsaleanddale

COG on 01:31 - Oct 17 by olympicdale

Reliable and Tabloid in the same sentance!!

Would love this to happen.

COG loved his time here and Hilly worked his magic.

We can live in hope!!
Login to get fewer ads

COG on 08:41 - Oct 17 with 3070 viewssweetcorn

If COG signs for a league one club and we don't at least make an effort to sign him (and he chooses elsewhere for whatever reason) I would be immensly disappointed.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

COG on 09:23 - Oct 17 with 3015 viewsChaffRAFC

COG on 08:41 - Oct 17 by sweetcorn

If COG signs for a league one club and we don't at least make an effort to sign him (and he chooses elsewhere for whatever reason) I would be immensly disappointed.

This!! ^^

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

COG on 09:32 - Oct 17 with 2990 viewsParkinsGimp

We dont need him we have Calvin Andrew, sorry the Prolific Calvin Andrew LOL
Seriously hope we put a show in for him
COG on 10:27 - Oct 17 with 2894 viewstazzydjr

I wouldn't mind the Cogba back at the Fortress even if it's for a short period it might wake Brighton & Hove Albion up to what type of striking force they are loaning out just a league below them to a club what make the guy such a prolific goalscorer

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

COG on 11:10 - Oct 17 with 2820 viewsdingdangblue

COG on 23:49 - Oct 16 by WhiteyBFC

I loved COGba.

And if he did return I'd be chuffed. But I doubt it'll happen and if I'm being honest I think we've moved on. Cole and Winnall are a great pairing. And both Hemmings and Lita are starting to look sharper. I don't know if re-signing a lad who jumped ship a few months ago would be a good idea for morale, nor do I ever want to watch our defenders constantly choosing the easy route of direct football towards COG. Again.

But on that, he'd be ideal at Spotland if Keith's tactics against us were the norm for you lot. Was amazed at how often you pumped it long. Thing is, COG didn't thrive off the style. But defenders shit themselves, see the target and hoof it towards him.

Great player though. Would have been ideal at Huddersfield but they beat us to Grant Holt so they'll not want him. Unless Holt's only here short term. So I'd put money on him (COG) returning to either Sheffield or Rotherham. But, I heard a solid bit of info earlier regarding Scunny fancying him.

What a comedown for the lad. From Barnsley to Scunny in less than 6 months. Via Brighton.

Bit like dropping from Sheff Weds to Barnsley? We went long ball for the last part of the game but 1st half we passed it well - opened you up a fair few times and should have scored at least 1. Don't let your massive 1-0 set piece win against little old Rochdale get in the way of what happened though.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

COG (n/t) on 12:32 - Oct 17 with 2665 viewsmacro

COG on 23:49 - Oct 16 by WhiteyBFC

I loved COGba.

[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 13:09]
COG on 13:08 - Oct 17 with 2549 viewsmacro

COG on 01:31 - Oct 17 by olympicdale

As stated by whitey above!
COG on 15:32 - Oct 17 with 2323 viewsolympicdale

COG on 08:35 - Oct 17 by aleanddale

Reliable and Tabloid in the same sentance!!

Would love this to happen.

COG loved his time here and Hilly worked his magic.

We can live in hope!!

cheek and tongue in the same sentance similarly.

I can't see us being able to afford him sadly, course you never know what Hill can do.

Life is a game of fate.

COG on 15:38 - Oct 17 with 2299 viewstazzydjr

COG on 15:32 - Oct 17 by olympicdale

cheek and tongue in the same sentance similarly.

I can't see us being able to afford him sadly, course you never know what Hill can do.

If they've transfer listed him surely they be able to foot a percentage of the wage say he came on loan to Spotland

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

COG on 15:57 - Oct 17 with 2248 viewsShun

I get bloody excited every time this thread's bumped to the top!
COG on 16:28 - Oct 17 with 2186 viewsRalphs12

COG on 15:57 - Oct 17 by Shun

I get bloody excited every time this thread's bumped to the top!

Like now?
COG on 17:19 - Oct 17 with 2075 viewsdeeplishblue

Think we have to be realistic - other clubs are going to be able to offer triple the wages that we can.

Also are we not now in the business of developing our own talent rather than loaning out someone elses - what about our young forwards Nyal Bell - Callum Camps etc. getting in an expensive loanee will further limit their opertunities.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

COG on 18:56 - Oct 17 with 1928 viewsWhiteyBFC

COG on 11:10 - Oct 17 by dingdangblue

Bit like dropping from Sheff Weds to Barnsley? We went long ball for the last part of the game but 1st half we passed it well - opened you up a fair few times and should have scored at least 1. Don't let your massive 1-0 set piece win against little old Rochdale get in the way of what happened though.

Massive 1-0 set piece win?

Mate, we opened you up a lot more than you did us. It was the perfect away performance. Backed up by a comfortable home win over Bradford.

The division is taking shape. Be interesting to see how we fare at one of the favourites for promotion tomorrow.
COG on 19:32 - Oct 17 with 1852 viewsisitme

COG on 18:56 - Oct 17 by WhiteyBFC

Massive 1-0 set piece win?

Mate, we opened you up a lot more than you did us. It was the perfect away performance. Backed up by a comfortable home win over Bradford.

The division is taking shape. Be interesting to see how we fare at one of the favourites for promotion tomorrow.

You must have been watching a different game to me.
COG on 19:33 - Oct 17 with 1852 viewsChaffRAFC

COG on 17:19 - Oct 17 by deeplishblue

Think we have to be realistic - other clubs are going to be able to offer triple the wages that we can.

Also are we not now in the business of developing our own talent rather than loaning out someone elses - what about our young forwards Nyal Bell - Callum Camps etc. getting in an expensive loanee will further limit their opertunities.

I see your point, and understand that youth has to be given a chance, but you need a combination of youth and experience and if somebody becomes available who offers far more quality, you have to try and get them ahead of playing youth team players.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

COG on 19:37 - Oct 17 with 1837 viewsisitme

I suspect other clubs would be able to offer Brighton a greater share of his wages. Hilly said in his DalePlayer interview that he suspects Championship clubs will be queuing up for him.
COG on 02:19 - Oct 18 with 1540 viewsWhiteyBFC

COG on 19:32 - Oct 17 by isitme

You must have been watching a different game to me.

You watched then, I take it, a game where we didn't open you up other than the goal, no?

Mate, it's over now. Done with. We came, we sniggered, we went home with the three points. I just hope that when you come to Oakwell you're not already relegated. Huge game today for you. Gillingham (like Crewe) are the whipping boys of the division.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024