Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COG 18:42 - Oct 16 with 5256 viewsColDale

Transfer listed by Brighton and going out on loan apparently
COG on 03:58 - Oct 18 with 1488 viewsnordenblue

COG on 02:19 - Oct 18 by WhiteyBFC

You watched then, I take it, a game where we didn't open you up other than the goal, no?

Mate, it's over now. Done with. We came, we sniggered, we went home with the three points. I just hope that when you come to Oakwell you're not already relegated. Huge game today for you. Gillingham (like Crewe) are the whipping boys of the division.

Would you like a bet that we're not relegated by then?
COG on 09:17 - Oct 18 with 1372 viewsBigDaveMyCock

COG on 08:41 - Oct 17 by sweetcorn

If COG signs for a league one club and we don't at least make an effort to sign him (and he chooses elsewhere for whatever reason) I would be immensly disappointed.

Just spoken to Lord Keith of Hill. He told me that it had not dawned on him to court a player that he rates so highly it makes him egg bound. The thought, however, of disappointing you has prompted him to feign an interest in signing him.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

COG on 09:55 - Oct 18 with 1297 viewsTVOS1907

COG on 02:19 - Oct 18 by WhiteyBFC

You watched then, I take it, a game where we didn't open you up other than the goal, no?

Mate, it's over now. Done with. We came, we sniggered, we went home with the three points. I just hope that when you come to Oakwell you're not already relegated. Huge game today for you. Gillingham (like Crewe) are the whipping boys of the division.

I'm taking some solace in the fact a 1-0 win over minnows like Dale had you sniggering.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

COG on 14:59 - Oct 18 with 1114 viewsNigeriamark

As long as he was motivated to play I would have him back lick a shot because

1) Although not prolific scorer he should get double figures
2) His hold up play and the way he is a nightmare to defend against would ensure Henderson, Done Midfielders would score from assists
3) It helps us defend from the front again due to being a good outlet and ability to hold it up

What would be considered too much per week to play assuming Brighton would pay something? 4-5k?
COG on 05:10 - Oct 19 with 958 viewsrichfoad32

I was at the Brighton game yesterday and COG came on for the second half. He didn't do a lot wrong, didn't really stand out either but then it's difficult to show your best form when you're not getting consistent playing time and having to rely on cameo roles here and there (summat our fans would do well to consider re Calvin Andrew). He looks to have put on a bit of weight to me, definitely thicker around the middle since his Dale days......the local paper is reporting that Hyppia has said that he's not available for either transfer or loan, we'll see.

In contrast Paddy McCourt looked positively dazzling, came on for an hour and looked like Brighton's only source of creativity. He's the crowds current favourite and listening to the local radio phone in on the way home, most Albion fans are clamouring for him to start.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2014 5:13]
COG on 17:16 - Oct 19 with 795 viewsdingdangblue

COG on 18:56 - Oct 17 by WhiteyBFC

Massive 1-0 set piece win?

Mate, we opened you up a lot more than you did us. It was the perfect away performance. Backed up by a comfortable home win over Bradford.

The division is taking shape. Be interesting to see how we fare at one of the favourites for promotion tomorrow.

Oh dear. WILSON OUT!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

COG on 22:21 - Oct 19 with 644 viewsWhiteyBFC

COG on 17:16 - Oct 19 by dingdangblue

Oh dear. WILSON OUT!

Not at all, matey. We gave a decent account of ourselves apparently. I was at Huddersfield again, that was a cracking game. But aye, we were beaten by the better side yesterday. Contributed to our own downfall though, gifting them the equalizer and then giving a free kick away that Maddison put away from 40 yards like Ronaldo. Good side, Peterborough. Would expect them to be in the automatic spots or at worst the top six.

We go again on Tuesday, an in form Notts County at Oakwell. Enjoying this season. A season of rebuilding, laying foundations. I don't think I want us to go up this time. Although I wouldn't cry if we did. Not that we will, I don't think.

I'll be at Huddersfield though again on Tuesday. Reight Barnsley fan aren't I? Hoping Paddy and COG start. Was nice to see Perkins yesterday, showing me why we got shut. Passenger for 90 minutes. The lad Butterfield played well though, and Grant Holt is a machine.

Unlucky for you lot yesterday. Got to be beating Gillingham really, but by the sounds of it you would have, 9 times out of 10. It's been a decent start for Dale. No need to panic. I do think Hery has been a miss though. Was delighted to see him on the bench when we played you. Adds summat different that lad. Surely he has to come back in now?

Have a good week, Daleys. Good luck in midweek. And enjoy Christopher Maloney in panto.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024