Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 Points Lost 16:54 - Oct 18 with 11600 viewsdilleydaler

Just listened to BBC Radio Kent commentary on the game. They can not believe they have managed to steal a point.

"Dale should have been out of sight"

[Post edited 18 Oct 2014 18:36]
2 Points Lost on 10:31 - Oct 20 with 1221 viewsParkinsGimp

2 Points Lost on 17:39 - Oct 18 by macro

Lay off andrew ffs you can't judge him on ten mins here and there. He's a different player to done, Henderson etc

Sorry , but his record doesnt support him . And we have seen enough of him to understand he cannot perform at this level. I think York fans will tell you he probably couldnt perform at League 2 level.
The lad just isnt good enough.
2 Points Lost on 11:28 - Oct 20 with 1163 viewsMoonyDale

2 Points Lost on 10:31 - Oct 20 by ParkinsGimp

Sorry , but his record doesnt support him . And we have seen enough of him to understand he cannot perform at this level. I think York fans will tell you he probably couldnt perform at League 2 level.
The lad just isnt good enough.

Have to agree with that, looks out of his depth to be brutally honest...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

2 Points Lost on 08:55 - Oct 21 with 1045 viewsJimmyRustler

2 Points Lost on 06:55 - Oct 20 by aleanddale

Why did Rose start in midfield ahead of Lund or perhaps Hery yesterday then aleanddale?

Because Keith Hill our Manager looked at the opposition and his own squad who were available and thought Rose - playing that role gave us the best chance of 3 points on Saturday whilst keeping players fresh and raring to go tomorrow night at Swindon and on Saturday v Yeovil.

2 very tough away days!l.

I trust Hilly to manage our squad 100% and although Rose inclusion raised some eyebrows - my own included - he had a fantastic game and was Dales MOM for many.

They pull on a blue shirt as they cross the white line at 3pm on a saturday. At that point i put aside any personal feelings or concern and do my best to support the lads and enjoy the game.

It nearly worked. but for some terrible finishing we would have won at a canter.

Onwards to Swindon now. I hope the whole team have dusted down there shooting boots!!.

So basically because Gillingham were inferior opposition and he thought we could get away with playing Rose there? That's sort of my sentiment too.

At the same time however, Lund must be fully fit and incredibly fresh now seeing as he hasn't really played and he's gonna need to play some matches sooner rather than later. We have one of the fittest squads in the league and as it stands at the moment, we're not really in a position to rest players IMO. Saturday's game was MILES more important than tonight's game..home game where we should be picking up 3 points for definite, the fact that we need to improve on our home record if we are gonna be successful this season, the fact that we are huge underdogs tonight and honestly expected to get nothing against an excellent Swindon team. I'd have rather played my full strength squad Saturday and got the 3 points in the bag in a game against a team that may be in and around is come the end of the season as opposed to one which, IMO, will get automatic promotion.
2 Points Lost on 09:34 - Oct 21 with 1020 viewsaleanddale

2 Points Lost on 08:55 - Oct 21 by JimmyRustler

So basically because Gillingham were inferior opposition and he thought we could get away with playing Rose there? That's sort of my sentiment too.

At the same time however, Lund must be fully fit and incredibly fresh now seeing as he hasn't really played and he's gonna need to play some matches sooner rather than later. We have one of the fittest squads in the league and as it stands at the moment, we're not really in a position to rest players IMO. Saturday's game was MILES more important than tonight's game..home game where we should be picking up 3 points for definite, the fact that we need to improve on our home record if we are gonna be successful this season, the fact that we are huge underdogs tonight and honestly expected to get nothing against an excellent Swindon team. I'd have rather played my full strength squad Saturday and got the 3 points in the bag in a game against a team that may be in and around is come the end of the season as opposed to one which, IMO, will get automatic promotion.

It would not suprise me at all if we do get something tonight.

But for a wonder save we would have been the only side to beat Bristol City so why not?

Good to see your passionate Jimmy I am no less passionate about us doing well.

Rose played - plenty thought he was MOM and but for woeful finishing 3 points would have been in the bag.

Hilly has a difficult job keeping 18 or so players chomping at the bit and the old saying you cant please everybody all of the time...

Onto tonight come on the Dale - a flying start out of the blocks and get Swindon on the back foot - we might cause a suprise!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024