Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connor Ronan 18:27 - Oct 19 with 5896 viewsdingdangblue

Just a quick post about my cousins lad. We sold him to Wolves in the summer. I managed to finally get to watch him play yesterday in the flesh at Bolton Academy and was mightely impressed. They won 2-1 and he was involved in the winner playing a lovely pass out wide. He wasn't involved as much as he would have liked yesterday mainly due to Bolton's long ball stuff and a strong wind which was hard to play in - but what he was involved in was quality stuff - very neat and tidy player in the Jamie Allen mould. Hopefully he will be another Rochdale success story. Hope this link works - he set up 2 and scored 2 the previous week v Liverpool.
U18's - Wolves v Liverpool - Highlights:

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Connor Ronan on 18:59 - Oct 19 with 5809 viewsChaffRAFC

Watched those highlights before on Facebook. Had a fantastic start to life at Wolves and really making an impact, long may that continue.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Connor Ronan on 19:55 - Oct 19 with 5681 views100notout

Have we got a sell-on clause??

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Connor Ronan on 20:36 - Oct 19 with 5602 viewsdingdangblue

Connor Ronan on 19:55 - Oct 19 by 100notout

Have we got a sell-on clause??

I'm not 100% sure. I know Wolves paid a LOT more than they needed to to get him so maybe that negated any future bonuses? Hope that we do get something further down the line should he go onto big things though. I know they think a lot of him there and he has already trained with the 1st team squad and made an U21 appearance last week as a substitute. He is still only 16.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Connor Ronan on 20:37 - Oct 19 with 5600 viewsBartRowou

I was at Hopwood Hall this morning watching the u11s v Latics. We've got some incredibly talented youngsters coming through. It was like watching 8 little Bastians running round all doing their lollipops and stepovers. All that was missing was Keith Hill having a go at them.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Connor Ronan on 12:54 - Oct 20 with 5265 viewssandy_dale

Was at then same primary school and high school as conor. Hope he does well and gets to were he wants to be. Great young player.
Connor Ronan on 18:07 - Oct 20 with 5054 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Why did we not keep him at San Spotty,dangler.

Surely he would have prospered in our set up as much as Wolves?

And been more"at home"
Connor Ronan on 18:50 - Oct 20 with 4995 viewsdingdangblue

Connor Ronan on 18:07 - Oct 20 by Yorkshire_Dale

Why did we not keep him at San Spotty,dangler.

Surely he would have prospered in our set up as much as Wolves?

And been more"at home"

To be fair to Wolves - their set up is top notch. Kenny Jacket is very youth orientated also so he has a great chance there. Like I said he's only been there a few months and has already progressed to the U21 set up for a couple of games and trained with the 1st team. They offered him and Dale a very good deal - too good to turn down.

Connor Ronan on 19:23 - Oct 20 with 4935 viewssupportingboth

The chance to play at a much higher level against better opposition and better pitches etc
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 19:24]
Login to get fewer ads

Connor Ronan on 10:25 - Feb 9 with 4584 viewsdingdangblue

Connor Ronan on 19:23 - Oct 20 by supportingboth

The chance to play at a much higher level against better opposition and better pitches etc
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 19:24]

And the chance to get selected for England U17's. He flew out to Portugal with them yesterday. Thrilled for him.

Connor Ronan on 11:08 - Feb 9 with 4467 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Connor Ronan on 10:25 - Feb 9 by dingdangblue

And the chance to get selected for England U17's. He flew out to Portugal with them yesterday. Thrilled for him.

Keep us posted on this young fella Dangler......always good to see "one of our own" prosper,
Connor Ronan on 14:48 - Feb 9 with 4113 viewsChaffRAFC

Connor Ronan on 11:08 - Feb 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

Keep us posted on this young fella Dangler......always good to see "one of our own" prosper,

There's a big feature in the Wolves programme this week as well.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Connor Ronan on 18:58 - Feb 9 with 3837 viewsArthurDaley

Connor Ronan on 10:25 - Feb 9 by dingdangblue

Young Arthur said Ireland have been sniffing around, When he gets back from Portugal
he's of to Poland with the Paddys. Then he has to decide England or Ireland.

A large VAT Dave

Connor Ronan on 19:39 - Feb 9 with 3765 viewsdingdangblue

Connor Ronan on 18:58 - Feb 9 by ArthurDaley

Young Arthur said Ireland have been sniffing around, When he gets back from Portugal
he's of to Poland with the Paddys. Then he has to decide England or Ireland.

Yes, to be fair Ireland made the 1st move so Connor was committed to going out with them to Croatia before England spotted him. Wolves played Spurs in the FA Youth cup a few weeks ago and young Ronan was the best player on the pitch by all accounts . Very exciting times and if he progresses like he has done over these past 6 months at Wolves over the next few years he has got a massive future ahead of him.

Connor Ronan on 21:15 - Feb 9 with 3631 viewsDale23years

Connor Ronan on 19:39 - Feb 9 by dingdangblue

Yes, to be fair Ireland made the 1st move so Connor was committed to going out with them to Croatia before England spotted him. Wolves played Spurs in the FA Youth cup a few weeks ago and young Ronan was the best player on the pitch by all accounts . Very exciting times and if he progresses like he has done over these past 6 months at Wolves over the next few years he has got a massive future ahead of him.

have we got a sell on clause

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Connor Ronan on 21:44 - Feb 9 with 3587 viewsdingdangblue

http://www.thefa.com/news/england/development/2015/jan/england-u17s-squad-named-

Connor Ronan on 19:59 - Feb 19 with 3234 viewsdingdangblue

Connor Ronan on 14:48 - Feb 9 by ChaffRAFC

There's a big feature in the Wolves programme this week as well.

Now online.
http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/five-things-we-have-learned-about-connor-ro

Connor Ronan on 20:16 - Feb 19 with 3172 viewsArthurDaley

Connor Ronan on 19:59 - Feb 19 by dingdangblue

Now online.
http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/five-things-we-have-learned-about-connor-ro

I joined buRy at 10 but didn't like it there so I joined Rochdale

A large VAT Dave

Connor Ronan on 11:08 - Feb 21 with 2839 viewsboromat

http://www.thefa.com/news/england/development/2015/feb/connor-ronan-discusses-ro

Here's another one.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024