Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
X Factor Star Chris Maloney coming to Rochdale 19:32 - Oct 19 with 1567 viewshbk4894

he going to be in Panto in Rochale this christmas time , who is looking forward to it?
X Factor Star Chris Maloney coming to Rochdale on 19:33 - Oct 19 with 1562 viewsnordenblue

Star?
X Factor Star Chris Maloney coming to Rochdale on 20:40 - Oct 19 with 1475 viewsKenBoon

Who?
X Factor Star Chris Maloney coming to Rochdale on 20:43 - Oct 19 with 1464 viewsTVOS1907

More like a load of baloney!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

X Factor Star Chris Maloney coming to Rochdale on 20:53 - Oct 19 with 1436 viewsKenBoon

Is that the guy who used to do the continuity on Granada in the bottom left? I forget his name, but it's not Colin Weston or the fella who did University Challenge and World in Action.
X Factor Star Chris Maloney coming to Rochdale on 21:01 - Oct 19 with 1424 viewsTVOS1907

X Factor Star Chris Maloney coming to Rochdale on 20:53 - Oct 19 by KenBoon

Is that the guy who used to do the continuity on Granada in the bottom left? I forget his name, but it's not Colin Weston or the fella who did University Challenge and World in Action.

Charles something.

It has a look of him but I'm not sure.

His wife is Pearl in Emmerdale and used to play Eunice Gee in Corrie many moons ago.

Think they live up Shawclough/Whitworth way.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

X Factor Star Chris Maloney coming to Rochdale on 21:06 - Oct 19 with 1412 viewsKenBoon

Charles Foster (Thank you, Google).
X Factor Star Chris Maloney coming to Rochdale on 21:52 - Oct 19 with 1329 viewszxcvbnm

Will I be going with the family. Ummmm NO

Poll: Best loanee keeper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024