Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comparison with 2010-11 13:20 - Oct 20 with 815 viewsLuke8686

In comparison to our first season in league one last time, we are almost in an identical position now. Back then we were also 12th in the league after 12 games, but with one less point and a slightly inferior goal difference. We then went on to win only once in our next seven games before improving drastically into the new year.
Comparison with 2010-11 on 14:06 - Oct 20 with 744 viewsaleanddale

Could be something similar this season...

As Hilly and Beech stated last week we are only in game one into the second quarter. 10 more to go then.

Setting 11 game targets makes sense and hopefuly we will come good in the 3rd and 4th quarter of the season again.
Comparison with 2010-11 on 20:19 - Oct 20 with 585 viewsLuke8686

Comparison with 2010-11 on 14:06 - Oct 20 by aleanddale

Could be something similar this season...

As Hilly and Beech stated last week we are only in game one into the second quarter. 10 more to go then.

Setting 11 game targets makes sense and hopefuly we will come good in the 3rd and 4th quarter of the season again.

Well on paper I'd say we have a slightly stronger team than last time, particularly in midfield, so I don't see any reason why we can't match that season. The 2nd and 3rd quarters are crucial imo and I'm hoping we avoid an injury crisis during the winter months. So far so good though and as Hill as said on more than one occasion, anything above 21st is a successful season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024