Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oscar Pistorious - The Sentence on Tuesday 14:03 - Oct 20 with 1342 viewsaleanddale

So what do we recon?

slap on the wrist and some house bound community service for 3 years?

Or the 10 years in jail that bulldog prosecutor Gerrie Nel has called for?

A lot in the middle of 2 extremes that the Judge could go for. The media Spotlight on South Africa tomorrow for sure.

Not sure why they needed last week for final plee? He was found guilty 5 weeks ago of culpable homocide, our manslaughter.

The judge had over 5 weeks to consider her decision and still listened to parole officers and prosecution / defence lawers last week.

I just cant see him going to jail the whole thing is a real circus unless the judge suprises the popular concencous tomorrow of house bound time for 3 years rather than the slammer!!.
Oscar Pistorious - The Sentence on Tuesday on 14:11 - Oct 20 with 1333 viewsroger1803

I think he will do time, just not alot. 3 years max
Oscar Pistorious - The Sentence on Tuesday on 17:24 - Oct 20 with 1208 viewselectricblue

5yrs suspended...
Plus a possible huge fine.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Oscar Pistorious - The Sentence on Tuesday on 17:36 - Oct 20 with 1195 viewsdavidab2202

Whatever sentence is handed down, I'm sure I won"t be on my own in thinking he has still got away with murder. Think that I might have considered the possibility even if I was still half asleep that due to the fact that the person I was sharing a bed with was absent, could it be them sat in my en suite before firing 4 buĺlets through the door.
Oscar Pistorious - The Sentence on Tuesday on 17:54 - Oct 20 with 1172 viewsirisaln

I worked in Joburg for 6 years 1980-86 and I know the people.

He will get a light sentence.
Oscar Pistorious - The Sentence on Tuesday on 18:02 - Oct 20 with 1161 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Oscar Pistorious - The Sentence on Tuesday on 17:54 - Oct 20 by irisaln

I worked in Joburg for 6 years 1980-86 and I know the people.

He will get a light sentence.

I hope not iris,........the world is watching this one.

Is n't RSA one of the most violent places on earth........surely they will not want to condone what we all know that naughty Oscar did?

The trouble is the South African love the guy.

Just hope Gerrie Nel does get his just rewards for a superb representation.

How could Oscar have killed such a beautiful woman?

Sent him down.
Oscar Pistorious - The Sentence on Tuesday on 18:43 - Oct 20 with 1134 viewsColDale

Just reinforces how we've got it right in this country with respect to gun laws.
Oscar Pistorious - The Sentence on Tuesday on 19:33 - Oct 20 with 1084 viewsThe_DJ

Lock him in a bog and shoot him.
Oscar Pistorious - The Sentence on Tuesday on 09:30 - Oct 21 with 959 viewsaleanddale

Judge Masipa says that the autorities would cope despite his disbility.

"Pregnant women go to jail and they are vunerable "

Maybe jail time is still on the cards.
Login to get fewer ads

Oscar Pistorious - The Sentence on Tuesday on 10:10 - Oct 21 with 939 viewsnordenblue

Oscar Pistorious - The Sentence on Tuesday on 09:30 - Oct 21 by aleanddale

Judge Masipa says that the autorities would cope despite his disbility.

"Pregnant women go to jail and they are vunerable "

Maybe jail time is still on the cards.

5 years
Oscar Pistorious - The Sentence on Tuesday on 10:17 - Oct 21 with 928 viewsaleanddale

5 years in Jail.

then the caviets click in!!

Must serve 1/6th.

10 months then!!.
Oscar Pistorious - The Sentence on Tuesday on 11:15 - Oct 21 with 875 viewsoff2div1

Oscars Uncle what an arse in statement, I can see were Oscar gets his arrogance from.
Oscar Pistorious - The Sentence on Tuesday on 11:33 - Oct 21 with 850 viewsaleanddale

Oscar Pistorious - The Sentence on Tuesday on 11:15 - Oct 21 by off2div1

Oscars Uncle what an arse in statement, I can see were Oscar gets his arrogance from.

Olympic committee banned him from competing in Rio 2016.

Good on them for a quick statement regarding this. It sends out the right message.

Career over - time to think now in jail.

When he has served his time then he has some rebuilding to do ( his life ) but how could any sane person come to terms with what he has done the guilt must be gut wrenching.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024