Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reece Gray 21:13 - Oct 21 with 5008 viewsdilleydaler

Anyone follow him on twitter, he doesn't sound to be in a good place....
Reece Gray on 21:35 - Oct 21 with 4875 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Middlesboro?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Reece Gray on 21:38 - Oct 21 with 4825 viewsnordenblue

Hull?
Reece Gray on 21:47 - Oct 21 with 4745 viewsrochdale1987

Spends most of the time getting pissed, no real sympathy for him, poor attitude.
Reece Gray on 22:19 - Oct 21 with 4591 viewstazzydjr

Reece Gray on 21:47 - Oct 21 by rochdale1987

Spends most of the time getting pissed, no real sympathy for him, poor attitude.

The injury must of been devastating especially the type of Injury well i think he would of made the Premier League if it wasn't for that Dinosaur destroyed a perfectly great talent, Hopefully Gray will redeem himself from his demon's and come back a better man, I can understand a club like Hyde being were they are right now but surely they have lot more than they make out but maybe they don't know about these Footballer Rehab places!

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Reece Gray on 22:31 - Oct 21 with 4496 viewsPotterDale

Reece Gray on 22:19 - Oct 21 by tazzydjr

The injury must of been devastating especially the type of Injury well i think he would of made the Premier League if it wasn't for that Dinosaur destroyed a perfectly great talent, Hopefully Gray will redeem himself from his demon's and come back a better man, I can understand a club like Hyde being were they are right now but surely they have lot more than they make out but maybe they don't know about these Footballer Rehab places!

About 8 words in here make sense
Reece Gray on 22:39 - Oct 21 with 4422 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Reece Gray on 22:31 - Oct 21 by PotterDale

About 8 words in here make sense

To paraphrase the late great Eric Morecambe...........all the words make sense they're just not necessarily in the right order.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Reece Gray on 22:54 - Oct 21 with 4317 viewsPotterDale

Reece Gray on 22:39 - Oct 21 by BigDaveMyCock

To paraphrase the late great Eric Morecambe...........all the words make sense they're just not necessarily in the right order.

Thank You Mr Preview
Reece Gray on 23:46 - Oct 21 with 4182 viewsdingdangblue

I don't remember Coleman snapping his ankle in two? But if you are blaming him for organising the pre season game against Liverpool when it happened then yes its his fault.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Reece Gray on 00:09 - Oct 22 with 4124 viewsbig_dave2010

Hyde is in Cheshire, as far as i know
It is still in England and not a third world
Country and what i'm tryna say is that
Yes they will know about rehabilitation centres
And i would like to think if it is in any way true, that if his bosses are
Aware of the problems that he may or may not be having,
They will get him help..

[Post edited 22 Oct 2014 1:11]
Reece Gray on 00:24 - Oct 22 with 4090 viewsborntogo

I think you've got the wrong Reece Gray. Be careful with this kind of thing. Some of the above comments are libelous.
Reece Gray on 10:01 - Oct 22 with 3774 viewsD_Dale

Reece Gray on 23:46 - Oct 21 by dingdangblue

I don't remember Coleman snapping his ankle in two? But if you are blaming him for organising the pre season game against Liverpool when it happened then yes its his fault.

And didn't Coleman say pre-season that Reece was his villa in Spain, meaning he was good enough to make it big time. Sad that it never happened (as is the case with most 'promising' young players) and I hope that Reece soon has better luck in what he does.
Reece Gray on 11:01 - Oct 22 with 3674 viewsCreepy

Reece Gray on 10:01 - Oct 22 by D_Dale

And didn't Coleman say pre-season that Reece was his villa in Spain, meaning he was good enough to make it big time. Sad that it never happened (as is the case with most 'promising' young players) and I hope that Reece soon has better luck in what he does.

That Coleman comment always made me laugh. Why was Reece his villa in Spain? Was he expecting to get a cut of his transfer by some dodgy deal with an agent?
Reece Gray on 17:27 - Oct 22 with 3399 viewsjokerthief

Reece Gray on 00:09 - Oct 22 by big_dave2010

Hyde is in Cheshire, as far as i know
It is still in England and not a third world
Country and what i'm tryna say is that
Yes they will know about rehabilitation centres
And i would like to think if it is in any way true, that if his bosses are
Aware of the problems that he may or may not be having,
They will get him help..

[Post edited 22 Oct 2014 1:11]

Your sure England is not a third world country?
I think you will find the thousands of ex-pats living elsewhere, will disagree...
Reece Gray on 18:37 - Oct 22 with 3274 viewsD_Alien

Reece Gray on 17:27 - Oct 22 by jokerthief

Your sure England is not a third world country?
I think you will find the thousands of ex-pats living elsewhere, will disagree...

Yep, pretty damn sure

The UK has the world's 6th largest economy, and is set to overtake France shortly to go 5th

Do those ex-pats know the definition of "third world" or have they been addled by too much sun? Either way, it's bloody stupid and negative to talk about the UK in those terms.

[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 11:20]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Reece Gray on 19:12 - Oct 22 with 3177 viewsmacro

Reeces latest tweet - just mind your own business
Reece Gray on 19:23 - Oct 22 with 3142 viewsDaleaholic

He's a footballer and people know who he is. If he wants people to mind their own business, he shouldn't be putting his business in the public domain on the likes of Facebook and Twitter.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Reece Gray on 00:54 - Oct 23 with 2845 viewsborntogo

Reece Gray on 19:23 - Oct 22 by Daleaholic

He's a footballer and people know who he is. If he wants people to mind their own business, he shouldn't be putting his business in the public domain on the likes of Facebook and Twitter.

He isn't! It's another bloke/kid with the same name who is spilling out all his insecurities and fears. This is seriously unfair on the ex-Rochdale AFC Reece Gray.
Reece Gray on 09:24 - Oct 23 with 2666 viewsDaleaholic

Reece Gray on 00:54 - Oct 23 by borntogo

He isn't! It's another bloke/kid with the same name who is spilling out all his insecurities and fears. This is seriously unfair on the ex-Rochdale AFC Reece Gray.

He's got a twin then.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Reece Gray on 11:53 - Oct 23 with 2534 viewsParkinsGimp

As for Reece gray as a player , sorry I never rated him, one of those enigmas that never live up to potential.
Reece Gray on 11:54 - Oct 23 with 2533 viewsborntogo

Reece Gray on 09:24 - Oct 23 by Daleaholic

He's got a twin then.

ReeceGray1 is the Twitter account where someone is relaying their great woes about self and life. ReeceGray_28 (which is clearly the ex-Rochdale AFC foorballer) is subscription only. Unless both Reece's are on the same gargantuan downer, which is extremely unlikely, the comments about our ex don't really belong on a public forum.
Reece Gray on 12:11 - Oct 23 with 2498 viewstazzydjr

Reece Gray on 11:53 - Oct 23 by ParkinsGimp

As for Reece gray as a player , sorry I never rated him, one of those enigmas that never live up to potential.

I did i saw him as Dagnall's & Le Fondre's love child with his footballing techniques he looked something very special on the football field before the injury hope he comes back better than ever

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Reece Gray on 13:34 - Oct 23 with 2368 viewsdeezel

"i saw him as Dagnall's & Le Fondre's love child"

....disgusting
Reece Gray on 14:35 - Oct 23 with 2265 viewsbig_dave2010

Reece Gray on 12:11 - Oct 23 by tazzydjr

I did i saw him as Dagnall's & Le Fondre's love child with his footballing techniques he looked something very special on the football field before the injury hope he comes back better than ever

He wasn't that good.. potential before the bad injury a few years ago. Probably won't be the same now
Reece Gray on 15:01 - Oct 23 with 2229 viewsnordenblue

Reece Gray on 14:35 - Oct 23 by big_dave2010

He wasn't that good.. potential before the bad injury a few years ago. Probably won't be the same now

By all accounts he's a bit of a clown (allegedly) to put it mildly.
Reece Gray on 15:11 - Oct 23 with 2215 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Reece Gray on 21:47 - Oct 21 by rochdale1987

Sounds like he's in a good place then if its the pub!

...surprised he can get served though, only looks 12!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024