Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad achilles injury? 23:34 - Oct 21 with 4522 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Sky are reporting that Peter Vincenti is in hospital with a "bad achillies injury".......can anyone with insider dealing confirm this?

Do hope the lad is OK........
Bad achilles injury? on 23:41 - Oct 21 with 4462 viewsSuddenLad

Same details being reported by BBC on their match report. Could be the end of his season if these reports are accurate.

The loan market beckons for a replacement.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bad achilles injury? on 23:45 - Oct 21 with 4441 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bad achilles injury? on 23:41 - Oct 21 by SuddenLad

Same details being reported by BBC on their match report. Could be the end of his season if these reports are accurate.

Let's wait and see ......but PV has been a massive influence on our form this season,just hope things are not as bad as suggested.

Trust both Dawson and Tanser are OK.......too early for an injury crisis.
Bad achilles injury? on 23:46 - Oct 21 with 4424 views49thseason

Sincerely hope he hasnt torn it. When I did mine it was 6 weeks in plaster and months of physiotherapy
My surgeon said he only knew one footballer who made a complete recovery ... Ian StoreyMoore when he was at United . I imagine things have moved on a bit since then but I expect it will need months of rehab if its a complete tear. Fingers crossed for the lad and hope its not as bad as feared.
Bad achilles injury? on 23:51 - Oct 21 with 4388 viewsD_Alien

Bad achilles injury? on 23:45 - Oct 21 by Yorkshire_Dale

Let's wait and see ......but PV has been a massive influence on our form this season,just hope things are not as bad as suggested.

Trust both Dawson and Tanser are OK.......too early for an injury crisis.

At least we're covered in those areas, with Lund and Kennedy.

Losing Vincenti will almost certainly mean a change in tactics, with the "out" ball to the wing less likely to bear fruit. Really feel for the lad, just when his career was on the up after initial setbacks, and it takes some of the gloss off tonight's result. Hope it's not the end of his season.

Maybe a chance for Muldoon to make an impression, with Hendo patrolling the left - where he's played his best football for Dale.

[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 23:53]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bad achilles injury? on 00:10 - Oct 22 with 4303 viewsDySporting

Wrong info
Bad achilles injury? on 06:45 - Oct 22 with 4082 viewsaleanddale

Fingers crossed for the lad - hope he reads the messages of support.

a Vital cog in the Dale wheel - he has been fantastic all season - very much the unsung hero.

I believe a nicer bloke you couldnt wish to meet.

Fingers crossed we are kept up to date by the club on this one.

Get well soon PV.
Bad achilles injury? on 08:23 - Oct 22 with 3910 viewsYouTubeDale

Yes a really nice guy - hope he gets back to full recovery.

I can see Bennett in his role. Good with the headers and could score a few.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Bad achilles injury? on 09:28 - Oct 22 with 3761 viewsisitme

It said on the club's Twitter account that he will go for a scan today. If he had torn his Achilles he wouldn't need a scan as it is an easy injury to diagnose - you cannot move your foot at all and when you touch the area it hurts where it shouldn't and doesn't hurt where it should.

Fingers crossed he isn't injured too badly.
Login to get fewer ads

Bad achilles injury? on 10:11 - Oct 22 with 3624 viewstazzydjr

Bad achilles injury? on 09:28 - Oct 22 by isitme

It said on the club's Twitter account that he will go for a scan today. If he had torn his Achilles he wouldn't need a scan as it is an easy injury to diagnose - you cannot move your foot at all and when you touch the area it hurts where it shouldn't and doesn't hurt where it should.

Fingers crossed he isn't injured too badly.

Onch! Vincenti you hero hope you recover well and come back, to do a Dagnall (Scoring a very fast hatrick on return)

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Bad achilles injury? on 10:11 - Oct 22 with 3622 viewsMoonyDale

Will be a massive miss for the time he is out, a genuinely nice guy who always gives his all for the cause. Fingers crossed that it's nothing too serious and hope for a speedy recovery.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Bad achilles injury? on 11:12 - Oct 22 with 3485 viewsdownunder

Bad achilles injury? on 23:41 - Oct 21 by SuddenLad

If a loan is required, I believe Keith Hill is capable of finding the right COG, to suit our machine like attack.
Bad achilles injury? on 11:21 - Oct 22 with 3451 viewsRochdale_Matt

Certainly didn't look like Achilles.

Was pretty much right in front of the away end, seems he went to turn his body but his leg stayed in same place. Looked a bad one, knee / lower leg. Hopefully not too bad!
Bad achilles injury? on 12:53 - Oct 22 with 3252 viewsSkiptonDale

I ruptured my achilles in 2012. I did mine from a standing position, and turned to accelerate too quickly. I wasn't at the match last night so don't know how PV got injured.

With mine, it was around 4 weeks in plaster, then another 8-10 weeks in one of those medical moon boots. Then months and months of physio, could've been almost a year. However, I'm far from a professional sportsman.

Benteke ruptured his achilles prior to the world cup and I believe he's back in the Villa team, if not coming off the bench.

Fingers crossed it isn't an achilles, but whatever it is, a big get well soon to Peter!
Bad achilles injury? on 13:03 - Oct 22 with 3203 viewsisitme

Having watched the highlights his leg got caught underneath him. I suspect it is more likely to be a knee or ankle injury.
Bad achilles injury? on 14:25 - Oct 22 with 3003 viewssomething_dale

Bad achilles injury? on 15:28 - Oct 22 with 2876 viewsDorsetDale

Bad achilles injury? on 13:03 - Oct 22 by isitme

Having watched the highlights his leg got caught underneath him. I suspect it is more likely to be a knee or ankle injury.

As the tweet confirms, it looked to me last night like a knee problem. Hopefully not torn ligaments. Done it myself, painful and long recovery.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Bad achilles injury? on 16:20 - Oct 22 with 2743 viewsDaley_Lama

Get well soon Mr V, I reckon you will be back to full fitness before you finish thanking all the well wishers on twitter.

Poll: DF in or out

Bad achilles injury? on 10:42 - Oct 24 with 2160 viewsjav14

Just announced that injury not as bad as first feared. He's out for between 4 - 6 weeks.
Bad achilles injury? on 12:25 - Oct 24 with 2007 viewsaleanddale

Bad achilles injury? on 10:42 - Oct 24 by jav14

Just announced that injury not as bad as first feared. He's out for between 4 - 6 weeks.

Now that is good news!

Fingers crossed he is back up to speed by Christmas for the 3rd round of the FA cup and the second half of the season.
Bad achilles injury? on 18:02 - Oct 24 with 1834 viewswimborne_dale

Bad achilles injury? on 12:25 - Oct 24 by aleanddale

Now that is good news!

Fingers crossed he is back up to speed by Christmas for the 3rd round of the FA cup and the second half of the season.

Better than most of us dared hope for! He'll be scoring goals again by Christmas.

Edgar Allan's Crow

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024