Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car 2000 22:39 - Oct 22 with 1678 viewsR17ALE

On the news in Heywood! (you can choose the nationality of your driver).

Right or wrong?

RMBC investigating apparently....

Will they investigate me if I choose The Winston over The Copperpot? Or a chippy over a kebab? Or St. Chads over a mosque?

Just how pc will the country become?

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Car 2000 on 22:43 - Oct 22 with 1665 viewsSuddenLad

Or a Bangladeshi takeaway as opposed to a Chinese. What then ? Decisions, decisions.

RMBC have no right to waste council tax on sh!t like this. They are idiots who simply pour petrol on the bloody fire.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Car 2000 on 23:10 - Oct 22 with 1597 viewsjudd

They've never done anything about Castle Taxis who have only ever - I believe - employed drivers of a specific ethnicity.

What if one was to call up another cab company and specify a non-child grooming rapist as driver?

Could wait forever, allegedly.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Car 2000 on 23:15 - Oct 22 with 1589 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Can someone enlighten us on the topic at issue?
Car 2000 on 23:17 - Oct 22 with 1586 viewsjudd

Car 2000 on 23:15 - Oct 22 by Yorkshire_Dale

Can someone enlighten us on the topic at issue?

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/oct/21/rochdale-taxi-firm-white-drivers-

Car 2000 on 23:26 - Oct 22 with 1569 viewsKenBoon

They deserve to be investigated just for still being called Car 2000.

On the face of it, being able to request the nationality of your driver is pretty wrong in what is supposed to be an integrated society (Although I'm sure Women asking for Women drivers wouldn't be frowned upon even though its equally as bad).

There's more to this. It's pretty clear that some people don't feel safe due to the Asian grooming scandals and the lack of action. Maybe Metro Rochdale should be investigating that and themselves for their own failings first. It's hard to brandish people racist for this, when I can understand why they'd do it and with good reason.
Car 2000 on 23:29 - Oct 22 with 1555 viewsjudd

Car 2000 on 23:26 - Oct 22 by KenBoon

They deserve to be investigated just for still being called Car 2000.

On the face of it, being able to request the nationality of your driver is pretty wrong in what is supposed to be an integrated society (Although I'm sure Women asking for Women drivers wouldn't be frowned upon even though its equally as bad).

There's more to this. It's pretty clear that some people don't feel safe due to the Asian grooming scandals and the lack of action. Maybe Metro Rochdale should be investigating that and themselves for their own failings first. It's hard to brandish people racist for this, when I can understand why they'd do it and with good reason.

I rang them tonight and insisted they take me from the Wishing Well to William Hills but only if the Man from Atlantis was driving, or his mate who knew a girl from Mars.

Great service.

Car 2000 on 23:31 - Oct 22 with 1545 viewsKenBoon

Car 2000 on 23:29 - Oct 22 by judd

I rang them tonight and insisted they take me from the Wishing Well to William Hills but only if the Man from Atlantis was driving, or his mate who knew a girl from Mars.

Great service.

Do you think I could request a former Footballer or Rugby-er so I could discuss 'Dressing room Banter' on the way home.
Car 2000 on 23:34 - Oct 22 with 1539 viewsjudd

Car 2000 on 23:31 - Oct 22 by KenBoon

Do you think I could request a former Footballer or Rugby-er so I could discuss 'Dressing room Banter' on the way home.

They cater for all tastes.

I have it on good authority that they are willing to rehabilitate Pistorius, although he wants the name of the firm changing to Car Magnum 2000.

Login to get fewer ads

Car 2000 on 23:52 - Oct 22 with 1508 viewsD_Alien

Surely it depends how quickly you want to get somewhere?

Has anyone tried asking for a jihadi with a penchant for severed heads and 72 under-16 year old kidnapped wives in practice for heaven?

They'd have a car round there like a shot.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Car 2000 on 23:57 - Oct 22 with 1491 viewsjudd

Car 2000 on 23:52 - Oct 22 by D_Alien

Surely it depends how quickly you want to get somewhere?

Has anyone tried asking for a jihadi with a penchant for severed heads and 72 under-16 year old kidnapped wives in practice for heaven?

They'd have a car round there like a shot.

RMBC, I have allegedly heard, are offering this service as part of the Passport to Leisure scheme.

One can save 10 months off one's custodial sentence.

Car 2000 on 00:01 - Oct 23 with 1480 viewsD_Alien

Car 2000 on 23:57 - Oct 22 by judd

RMBC, I have allegedly heard, are offering this service as part of the Passport to Leisure scheme.

One can save 10 months off one's custodial sentence.

Did your alleged source also tell you the Passport to Leisure is widely used to gain entry to Syria via Turkey?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Car 2000 on 08:11 - Oct 23 with 1326 viewsSuddenLad

Car 2000 on 23:10 - Oct 22 by judd

They've never done anything about Castle Taxis who have only ever - I believe - employed drivers of a specific ethnicity.

What if one was to call up another cab company and specify a non-child grooming rapist as driver?

Could wait forever, allegedly.

Castle Taxis were once told to remove all Union Jack motifs from the doors of their cars. That instruction came from RMBC.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Car 2000 on 11:56 - Oct 23 with 1181 viewsParkinsGimp

Last time I looked it was still a free world, albeit closing down fast.
You are free to choose , so do as you like.
Car 2000 on 15:15 - Oct 23 with 1044 viewsnordenblue

Car 2000 on 08:11 - Oct 23 by SuddenLad

Castle Taxis were once told to remove all Union Jack motifs from the doors of their cars. That instruction came from RMBC.

Kind of ironic from one of the most corrupt and underhand covering up council's in the country,to now investigate a company about wrongful goings on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024