Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Kennedy 15:19 - Oct 23 with 5040 viewsWhiteyBFC

Gone to Bury on loan.

Shock/horror.

Hilarious.

Gary Lloyd quids in again.
Tom Kennedy on 19:20 - Oct 23 with 1820 viewsnordenblue

Tom Kennedy on 19:14 - Oct 23 by TVOS1907

Good to see you're still alive, Palers. We all thought something had happened to you since Tuesday.

He's probably been busy counting the goals conceded
Tom Kennedy on 19:34 - Oct 23 with 1766 views442Dale

Tom Kennedy on 18:15 - Oct 23 by Pale_Dale

Nice to see Barnsley storming league 1.

Good signing for us because he is better than Hussey for sure, so we can send him back to Burton now as they have been sniffing at resigning him. Just need a right back now and we can play 442 away.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 18:18]

I reckon I'd get a point.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Tom Kennedy on 19:40 - Oct 23 with 1739 viewsBFC

Tom Kennedy on 15:21 - Oct 23 by nordenblue

Quality, he's always been shit according to them lot anyway

Wrong.

The more enlightened amongst us always thought him a top player and felt Casper was wrong to show him the door.

I came on these very pages to say fair play to him after ' the celebration' which was the tipping point for some - as you Daleys (rightly) found highly amusing - especially the pitch invader and the one with the curly blue acrylic wig!!

Tom Kennedy on 21:59 - Oct 23 with 1538 viewsWhiteyBFC

Tom Kennedy on 18:15 - Oct 23 by Pale_Dale

Nice to see Barnsley storming league 1.

Good signing for us because he is better than Hussey for sure, so we can send him back to Burton now as they have been sniffing at resigning him. Just need a right back now and we can play 442 away.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 18:18]

We were never likely to storm League One. It's a season of consolidation, laying foundations etc. Obviously, there's lots of my fellow supporters who aren't as patient and reasonable as I am and they expect us to be doing much better. I'd 'hoped' we would be doing. But I can see the bigger picture and Rome wasn't built in a day. Clubs who go all out to achieve things, desperately signing players, throwing money (they don't have) around like confetti, even if they achieve their short term goal they're soon caught out when they realise they've built something on quicksand.

We're on the Dale forum, and I'd point to them (under Keith Hill) as a good example of a club with long term thoughts. The Dale fans on here know the things this encompasses as I'm sure you do as a regular contributor to the forum, so I won't explain the obvious.

But yep. Although it's still relatively early in the campaign, we do sit in a slightly precarious position at present, with the two most difficult opponents in the division (on paper) next up. Another couple of defeats and I'm sure some bums will start to nip, beds will be damp etc. Conversely, we win the next two and playoff talk will resurface. It's a naughty one.

No issues with Bury FC. It's all good natured fun on my part. I don't particularly care for the manager and I've my personal reasons for that. The fact he talks shite and oversaw an awful start to last season is irrelevant. It's only a game. Nobody is perfect. Not even Keith Hill.

I'm more than happy for us to remain in League One in the short term. And I would love it if Bury joined us next season. I have a lot of time for Danny Rose, I know him quite well as it goes, and Nards. I used to be Jimmy McNulty's only fan at Oakwell. So I hope they achieve something. But I can't help but feel your approach is a little hasty and built on unsound foundations. But, I'm just a normal Joe and know little more than you or the next man. Football's a game of opinions. Some folk take things too seriously.

It annoys folk when I ramble. Hence rambling again. Think on.

You Reds
Tom Kennedy on 22:22 - Oct 23 with 1472 viewsnordenblue

Tom Kennedy on 19:40 - Oct 23 by BFC

Wrong.

The more enlightened amongst us always thought him a top player and felt Casper was wrong to show him the door.

I came on these very pages to say fair play to him after ' the celebration' which was the tipping point for some - as you Daleys (rightly) found highly amusing - especially the pitch invader and the one with the curly blue acrylic wig!!

That will count for a minority then judging by the personal abuse he got everytime he went anywhere near a bury fan during a game. He just didnt seem the tk of old since hes come back to be perfectly honest but in and out of the team hardly help his form, I'll never call the bloke though as he was absolutely awesome when previously with us, mr consistent.
Tom Kennedy on 23:14 - Oct 23 with 1385 viewsPale_Dale

Tom Kennedy on 19:14 - Oct 23 by TVOS1907

Good to see you're still alive, Palers. We all thought something had happened to you since Tuesday.

Been busy son. Wife's was taken ill at work, has been in hospital but is on the mend. I don't hide after defeats, it's just a game after all. I will be on Sunday after we have lost at Southend.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 23:19]
Tom Kennedy on 23:26 - Oct 23 with 1366 viewsSuddenLad

Tom Kennedy on 23:14 - Oct 23 by Pale_Dale

Been busy son. Wife's was taken ill at work, has been in hospital but is on the mend. I don't hide after defeats, it's just a game after all. I will be on Sunday after we have lost at Southend.

What time is the flight down ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Tom Kennedy on 23:28 - Oct 23 with 1363 viewsjudd

Tom Kennedy on 23:26 - Oct 23 by SuddenLad

What time is the flight down ?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Kennedy on 23:34 - Oct 23 with 1350 views442Dale

Tom Kennedy on 23:28 - Oct 23 by judd

Which band will Nards stick on the dressing room ipod?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Tom Kennedy on 23:40 - Oct 23 with 1341 viewsjudd

Tom Kennedy on 23:34 - Oct 23 by 442Dale

Which band will Nards stick on the dressing room ipod?

Maroon 5?

Jackson 5?

5ive?

Who sang "Goodbye Shrewsbury Tuesday

Who could bang five past you?

When you work for our Stewart Day

You've got massive issues"

Tom Kennedy on 23:55 - Oct 23 with 1317 viewsD_Alien

Tom Kennedy on 23:40 - Oct 23 by judd

Maroon 5?

Jackson 5?

5ive?

Who sang "Goodbye Shrewsbury Tuesday

Who could bang five past you?

When you work for our Stewart Day

You've got massive issues"

He will never be blamed
For a club where nothing's gained
And always lost
At such a cost

[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 23:56]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tom Kennedy on 00:01 - Oct 24 with 1301 viewsjudd

Tom Kennedy on 23:55 - Oct 23 by D_Alien

He will never be blamed
For a club where nothing's gained
And always lost
At such a cost

[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 23:56]

"Flybe dance to my tune
Let me pay for fading stars
Let me see what spring is like
making loads from parking cars"

Tom Kennedy on 00:40 - Oct 24 with 1277 viewsShun

I'll miss you TK and your samurai topknot. Still my favourite ever left back.
Tom Kennedy on 06:53 - Oct 24 with 1213 viewsaleanddale

Tom Kennedy on 23:14 - Oct 23 by Pale_Dale

Shocking Current Away form.

Played 4 ( 1 point ) lost 3 Drawn 1.

8 conceded in the last 2!!

And you recon Flicker will play 442 next away match - No chance he is the stubbornist of stubborn mules and ultimatley that could cost bURY short mid and long term.

Roots Hall a tricky place to go with 3 at the back when they have an abundance of pace out wide!!

#enjoytheride

#butwehavetheJDmoney

#smokeandmirrors

#AGM

#obsessed

#flickersays352
Tom Kennedy on 07:35 - Oct 24 with 1161 viewsPDIDDY

Tom Kennedy on 06:53 - Oct 24 by aleanddale

Shocking Current Away form.

Played 4 ( 1 point ) lost 3 Drawn 1.

8 conceded in the last 2!!

And you recon Flicker will play 442 next away match - No chance he is the stubbornist of stubborn mules and ultimatley that could cost bURY short mid and long term.

Roots Hall a tricky place to go with 3 at the back when they have an abundance of pace out wide!!

#enjoytheride

#butwehavetheJDmoney

#smokeandmirrors

#AGM

#obsessed

#flickersays352

Be 4 at the back without doubt, saying that it was 4 at the back 2nd half v shrews and still conceeded 2.

Gissa job

Tom Kennedy on 10:04 - Oct 24 with 1016 viewsD_Alien

Tom Kennedy on 00:40 - Oct 24 by Shun

I'll miss you TK and your samurai topknot. Still my favourite ever left back.

So it's a "samurai topknot" huh?

Jeez

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tom Kennedy on 10:07 - Oct 24 with 1004 viewsR17ALE

One mong on Mong Central is bemoaning the signing saying bury shouldn't be signing players from inferior clubs.

So, apparently, being a League One club means you're now inferior to being League Two bury!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Tom Kennedy on 12:47 - Oct 24 with 878 viewsJimmyRustler

Tom Kennedy on 18:16 - Oct 23 by 442Dale

He looked very mediocre in the JPT game which, with an impressive display, was his opportunity to get ahead of Tanser again who'd had a tough time v Barnsley.

I think anyone would have had a tough time v Cole tbh but even so, the JPT performance was horrendous on all fronts so I didn't read too much into that. I think Kennedy is comfortably our second best LB at the very least (Tanser still has a lot to learn of course) but in the event that Hill had to pick between Rose and Kennedy, it was obvious that Kennedy would be making way (especially with him being on a short term deal).
Tom Kennedy on 13:01 - Oct 24 with 855 viewsAtThePeake

Tom Kennedy on 10:07 - Oct 24 by R17ALE

One mong on Mong Central is bemoaning the signing saying bury shouldn't be signing players from inferior clubs.

So, apparently, being a League One club means you're now inferior to being League Two bury!

That's my favourite ever post on a forum thread ever that one.

"Assuming the position of a League One club."

We're still in October and they're not even in the promotion places! And a team in the top half of the league above them are 'inferior." Amazing.

Tangled up in blue.

Tom Kennedy on 13:13 - Oct 24 with 827 viewsShun

Tom Kennedy on 10:04 - Oct 24 by D_Alien

So it's a "samurai topknot" huh?

Jeez

Hai, that's what it is!
Tom Kennedy on 17:29 - Oct 24 with 723 viewsPale_Dale

Tom Kennedy on 07:35 - Oct 24 by PDIDDY

Be 4 at the back without doubt, saying that it was 4 at the back 2nd half v shrews and still conceeded 2.

True, but the game had gone already.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 17:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024